剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
舰长日志 星历41723.9
Captain's log, star date 41723.9.
按照星际舰队的命令 我们驶入了Xendi Sabu星系
Following a Starfleet order, we are in the Xendi Sabu star system,
并在指定地点与要求会见的Ferengi人联♥系♥
having rendezvoused with a Ferengi vessel which requested a meeting.
尽管我们在三天前就已抵达 并发出了相应的信♥号♥♥
Although we arrived and made appropriate signals three days ago,
但是Ferengi人只是回复了以下信息
the Ferengi have responded only with the message,
"企业号♥ 原地等候"
"Stand by, Enterprise. "
你找我吗?长官
You sent for me, sir?
是的 医生 请坐
Yes, Doctor. Sit down.
呃 可能…没什么大问题
Look, this... perhaps may be nothing,
但我总是感到…
but I've been feeling...
…他们迟到有些奇怪
..a bit odd of late.
很累 而且我现在还他妈的头痛
Fatigued. And now I've got this damned headache.
你说什么?
A what?
头痛 你应该知道头痛是什么吧
Headache. You know what a headache is.
那当然 但我很少会头痛
Of course. But I don't often encounter them.
当然了 原因很明显 Ferengi人传来的消息总是
The reason is obvious, of course. What are the Ferengi up to?
"企业号♥ 原地等候" 为什么要原地等候?
"Stand by, Enterprise." Stand by for what?
我觉得没什么不正常啊
I don't see a thing wrong.
是啊 我也这样觉得 除非他们在玩什么花样
No, neither can l. Unless they're baiting some kind of trap.
我是说你的头痛?
With your head.
你身体上没什么问题 但我还要在医务室里做些扫描
I see nothing physically wrong, but I'll run some scans in sickbay.
- 医生 我只是… - 这是命令 去医务室报到!
- All I've got... - Is an order. Report to sickbay!
是这船上唯一能给你下命令的人的命令
From the only person aboard who can give you an order.
舰长 我是大副 他们发来信息了
Captain, from First Officer. They're sending a message.
这就来 大副
On my way, Number One.
不好意思 医生 工作第一
Sorry, Doctor. Duty calls.
- 长官 他们准备好对话了 - 他们有没有解释为什么让我们等?
- They're prepared to talk, sir. - Have they explained the wait?
没有 他们确认他们的指挥官是Bok DaiMon Bok
Negative. They've identified their commander as Bok. DaiMon Bok.
你可以看到他 他们用的是视频对话
You can see him. They're communicating on visual.
打开通话频道
Open hailing frequencies.
频道开启 长官
Frequencies open, sir.
我是企业号♥的舰长 Jean- Luc Picard
This is Capt Jean-Luc Picard of the Enterprise.
我们用的是视频对话
We are transmitting visually.
你就是那个Picard舰长?
Is this the Capt Picard?
- 我们互相认识吗? - 我可认识你 Picard
- Do we know each other? - I know you, Picard.
那你可占了上风 你是Bok吗?
Then you have the advantage of me. Is this Bok?
我就是Bok Ferengi的DaiMon
I am Bok, DaiMon of the Ferengi.
我请你来是为了讨论我们共同的问题 舰长
I have asked you here to discuss a mutual problem, Captain.
什么问题 DaiMon Bok?
What problem, DaiMon Bok?
我希望能见面再谈
I insist on speaking of that matter in person.
我们是在你的船上见面…还是我的?
Shall we meet on your vessel... or mine?
通话暂停
Hailing frequencies closed.
舰长 我感觉到Bok那边充满诡异和危险
I sense considerable deception on Bok's part. And danger.
那我们就在这里见他 把他掌握在我们的控制下
Then we should meet him here. Keep him under our control.
通话继续 长官
Now open, sir.
我很感激你的提议 DaiMon Bok 请到我们这里见面吧
I appreciate your offer, DaiMon Bok. Please be our guest here.
如你所愿 Picard
As you wish, Picard.
这将会开启我们双方合作的新纪♥元♥
Perhaps this will begin a new era of cooperation for both our peoples.
那么 就一个地球小时后见?
In one Earth hour, then?
那一小时后见 DaiMon Bok 通话完毕
In one hour, DaiMon Bok. End transmission.
我真不敢相信他们要来这里
I can't believe they're coming here.
他们答应的也太快了
They did agree a bit easily.
嗯 一小时后我们就知道原因了
Well, in one hour we shall know why.
宇宙 人类最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰企业号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise.
它继续的任务 是去探索未知的新世界
Its continuing mission, to explore strange new worlds,...
找寻新的生命 和新的文明
..to seek out new life and new civilizations,...
勇敢地去到人类未曾到过的地方
..to boldly go where no one has gone before.
你总是习惯按自己方式行事吗?医生
Are you accustomed to getting your own way?
只有在需要的时候 舰长 离Ferengi人传送过来还有40分钟
Only when it makes sense. There's 40 minutes until the Ferengi beam over.
扫瞄会在10分钟内完成
I'll have these scans done in ten.
就为了一点点头痛花这么大力气
A lot of effort for a simple headache.
一点点?如果不是有问题你就不会头痛了
You should not have a headache unless something's wrong.
虽说头痛曾经是十分普遍
It's true that headaches were once quite common,
但那时还不知道脑部结构 我们也不了解疼痛的性质
before the brain was charted, before we understood the nature of pain.
那时我们承受着感冒的折磨
When we suffered from things such as the common cold.
- 那我的头痛是由什么引起的? - 暂时还不清楚
- So what's the cause of my headache? - I haven't the slightest idea.
感觉好些了吗?
Feel better?
- 已经不痛了 - 医学的鬼把戏而已
- The pain's gone. - Medical fakery.
疼痛实际上还在 只不过被暂时掩盖而已
The pain is actually still there. It's just cloaked.
- 我需要进一步检查 - 医生!
- I'll want further exams. - Doctor!
等Ferengi的问题解决后
When the Ferengi matter is settled.
长官 看来我们得发布入侵警报
Expect an intruder alert.
什么?Wesley你最好说清楚些
What? Have you something to report?
如果你对 航向44 座标163 进行扫瞄…
If you'll scan heading 44, mark 163...
入侵警报 长官
Intruder alert, sir.
长官 有发现
I've got something, sir.
一艘老式飞船Constellation级 靠脉冲动力向我们靠近
An old-style starship, Constellation class, travelling on impulse power.
谁说的?
Says who?
少尉 回答大副的问题
Ensign, answer the First Officer's question.
是长程探测器发现的 长官 作为技术员 我正在试图增大探测器功率
Says the long-distance sensors, sir. I was boosting the sensor output...
增大功率?怎么做?
Boosting it? How?
我们等会再说
We will discuss this later.
数据表明是一艘Constellation级星舰
I'm reading it now, as a Constellation-class starship
靠脉冲动力向我们靠近 没有发送呼叫信♥号♥♥
travelling under impulse power. Sending no call letters.
正常程序是…
The correct procedure...
你怎么了 长官?
What's wrong, sir?
没什么 只是…轻微的头痛
It's nothing. It's just a... mild headache.
按正确的程序 少尉 你应该立即呼叫舰桥
The correct procedure, Ensign, was to signal the bridge immediately.
- 明白 长官 - 而你亲自来到舰桥
- Yes, sir. - Bringing it here personally,
如果Ferengi人也正好传送过来 就在这里
perhaps to be on hand for the Ferengi beam-over,
这样的消息会对我们十分不利
might have imperilled us were it something hostile.
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
没有收到靠近星舰的任何信♥号♥♥
Receiving no signal from the approaching starship.
时间到了 长官
Time, sir.
时间?
Time?
哦 Ferengi人要来了
For the Ferengi beam-over.
大副 你认为这艘老式星舰会造成麻烦吗?
Do you see any problem connected with this old starship?
战略上讲是安全的 长官 不论发生什么 Ferengi人也在这里
It's safer to have the Ferengi here, whatever.
同意 待命
Concur. Stand by.
传送频道开启
Hailing frequencies open.
欢迎来到企业号♥ DaiMon Bok
Welcome in peace, DaiMon Bok.
这是我们的荣幸 Picard舰长
It is our pleasure, Capt Picard.
请允许我介绍我的大副Kazago 还有二副Rata
Might I introduce my First Officer, Kazago, and my Second, Rata?
这是我的大副 William Riker中校
This is my First Officer, Cmdr William Riker.
二副Data及Troi顾问
Second-in-command, Data. Counsellor Troi.
我们听说了你们有女性工作人员
We have heard that you use females.
穿衣服的女性 真有意思
Clothed females. Most interesting.
- 她们是这样的 阁下 - 你刚才提到的机器人
- They are that, sir. - And the android was mentioned, too.
得要多少钱?我们打算…买♥♥他
What is its price? We should like to... purchase it.
他是非卖♥♥品 Data 少校是…
He is not for sale. Cmdr Data is...
他是…二手货 你不会喜欢的
Second-hand merchandise. You wouldn't want him.
二手货?长官
Second-hand, sir?
当然了 又是人类笑话
Of course. A human joke.
打扰了 舰长 接近的未知身份星舰 仍然没有信♥号♥♥
Excuse me, Captain. The unidentified starship is coming. Still no signal.
不用担心 那由我们控制着
Think nothing of it. It is under our control.
我们的一艘星舰被你们控制着?
One of our starships under your control?
别紧张 舰长
Do not be alarmed, Captain.
那是我们的礼物 以我们所崇敬的Maxia英雄的名义
It is a gift from us. With which we honour the hero of Maxia.
- 谁? - 怎么了 Picard 当然是你啊
- Who? - Why you, Picard, of course.
你还记得Maxia之战吗?
Do you not remember the Battle of Maxia?
很抱歉 我不记得了 DaiMon Bok Data?
I'm sorry, I do not remember it, DaiMon Bok. Data?
舰长 他指的可能是九年前发生在 Maxia Zeta星系的战斗
He may refer to an encounter nine years ago, in the Maxia Zeta system.
- 一艘不明身份的星舰… - 不明身份?!
- An unidentified starship... - Unidentified?!
那艘优良的飞船是Ferengi的
That fine vessel was Ferengi.
而你…摧毁了它 长官
Which... you destroyed, sir.
Maxia之战
The Battle of Maxia.
以前我从没想过事情会如此戏剧化
I never heard it referred to so dramatically before.
我真的很抱歉 但是那艘飞船拒绝表明身份
My sincere regrets, but that vessel refused to identify itself.
只是它攻击我们 我们自卫而已
It simply attacked us. We defended ourselves.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表