剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
现在 让我们挣脱他们的捆束
Now, let's... throw them off guard.
Yar中尉 打开问候频道
Lt. Yar, open hailing frequencies.
问候频道打开 长官
Hailing frequencies open, sir.
至少我们不会以软弱开始
At least we won't begin with weakness.
请注意 Ferengi的星舰
Attention, Ferengi starship.
我USS 进取号♥的Jean- Luc Picard舰长
This is Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise.
以联盟的名义
In the name of the Federation,
我期求你们归还T-9能量转换器
I demand that you return the T-9 energy convertor
就是你们从Gamma Tauri Ⅳ搬走的那个
you removed from Gamma Tauri IV.
用所有语言形式发送
Send that in all language forms.
所有语言形式 长官
All language forms, sir.
有时 最佳作战方案就是 不要去打
Sometimes, the best way to fight is not to be there.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
"识时务者为俊杰"
"He will triumph who knows when to fight and when not to fight."
我很高兴学院还在教孙子兵法
I'm glad the Academy still teaches the strategies of Sun Tzu.
这个延迟最好是正确的
This delay had better prove out.
0.300毫秒 长官
0.300 milliseconds, sir.
所有能量用于曲速9 准备好了吗
Let's blast full power into warp nine. Ready?
等你的命令 舰长
On your command, Captain.
数到3 相位炮准备
On the count of three. Stand by on phasers.
1 设置曲速到9级
One, set warp to nine.
2 转移防护罩能量到主引擎
Two, divert shield power to main engines.
该死
Merde.
防护罩升起了
Shields up.
舰长 我想你最好来看看这个
Captain, I think you had better see this.
怎么了
What's wrong?
有人正在读取进取号♥存储区上所有的文件
Someone is reading every file in the Enterprise memory banks.
- 他们竟然能这样? - 可能不只这样
- They can do that? - And more, perhaps.
舰长 我能否建议…?
Captain, if I may recommend...?
由于我们的注意力放在Ferengi的飞船上 我们已经忽略了这个行星
With our attention on the Ferengi vessel, we have ignored the planet.
Data 参考这个行星的图表资料 看看我们关于这个行星了解多少
Data, consult the charts on this planet. See what we've got on it.
咨商会议 评估状况
Conference evaluation.
这是做出艰难决定的时刻 我需要建议
So, it's time for difficult decisions. Opinions, please.
我建议把所有能量移到并联的相位炮 并和光雷齐射
I say put all power into a combined phaser and torpedo salvo.
摧毁他们保持力场的能力
Destroy their ability to sustain this force field.
是的 先下手为强
Yes, hit them hard, and hit them fast.
不切实际…而且激进
Impractical... and provocative.
即使假设我们有能力达成这样的策略
Even assuming we have power to sustain such a tactic.
但是我们开火就是一种战争行为了
But firing on us is an act of war.
事实是 Ferengi人的确向我们开火 但是我们先追捕他们的
The facts are, the Ferengis did fire on us, but we were chasing them.
直到目前为止 他们做的只是
Since then, all they've done
搜索我们的电脑来了解我们是什么
is search our computers to learn what we are.
- 你的建议? - 与他们对话
- Your point? - Let's talk to them.
已经尝试过了 没有回应
It's been tried. No response.
但我们告诉过他们任何他们想知道的东西吗?
But did we tell them anything they wanted to hear?
另外的建议? 谢谢你们的建议
Other opinions? Thank you for your advice.
我还没有听到你的建议
Will? I haven't had your assessment.
我相信我们已经试过所有可能的选择了 舰长
I believe we've covered every available option, Captain.
还有另外的建议你想要分♥析♥吗?
Are there other options you want to analyze?
唯一剩下的是不需要对话的
The only one left is the one that needs no conversation.
- 那是我们必须避免的一个选择 - 长官?
- The one we must avoid. - Sir?
那会导致完全的毁灭
The one that leads to total annihilation.
- 打开问候频道 - 打开了 长官
- Open hailing frequencies. - Open, sir.
请注意 Ferengi星舰 我是Picard舰长
Attention, Ferengi starship. This is Captain Picard.
显然 我们处于一个必须解决的形式下
It is obvious that we are in a situation which needs resolving.
我们愿满足任何…提议的要求
We are willing to do whatever is... required,
任何必要的事
whatever is necessary.
我想…
I would like...
我恳请你们开出条件
I would request... that you present your terms to us.
舰长日志 星历41386.5
Captain's log, star date 41386.5.
怀着沉重的心情 我提出了满足任何
It is with a heavy heart that I have offered to meet any reasonable terms
该死的Ferengi人开出的合理要求
demanded by the Ferengi.
我担心我的船和人员
I fear for my people and vessel
万一Ferengi人开出不合理的条件
in the event that the unknown Ferengi ask the unreasonable.
我要怎么去拒绝无理的要求?
How can I oppose even unreasonable demands?
他在移♥动♥ 长官
It's moving, sir.
我们要求投降 他们居然向我们开火?
We ask to surrender. Now they fire on us?
准备好光雷 我们起码在一段时间有充足的能源
Ready torpedoes. We have enough power for a few.
准备好 但是不要开火
Ready, but hold on ready.
- 打开问候频道 - 打开了 长官
- Open hailing frequencies. - Hailing frequencies open, sir.
Ferengi飞船 我们在等你们的回应
Ferengi vessel, we await your response.
建议先发制人 长官
Suggest first strike, sir.
我们的护罩只剩下63秒的能量了
Our shields now only have 63 seconds of power left.
如果他们的感应器能读取到
If their sensors can read us,
他们会等到我们最易受攻击的时候
they will wait until we are most vulnerable.
- 我同意 他们还没回应 - 等多一会儿
- I agree. They have not responded. - Wait a bit more.
50秒
50 seconds.
耐心
Patience.
越早达成条款越好 NCC- 1701D
The quicker we can come to terms, the better, NCC-17O1D.
谁在讲话
Who is speaking?
我是Tarr Ferengi的DaiMon
I am Tarr, DaiMon of the Ferengi.
你想要讨论投降吗 Picard舰长
You wish to discuss surrender, Capt Picard?
DaiMon Tarr 我刚所说的是…
What I said, DaiMon Tarr, is...
投降 我警告你 是完全不可接受的
Unconditional surrender, I warn you, is totally unacceptable.
我们会战至最后一兵一卒
We will die to the last one of us before such dishonour.
问候频道关闭
Hailing frequencies closed.
他们的船也被什么东西定住 他们也处在同一困境
Something has seized their ship too. They're in the same predicament.
发射传感探测器
Launch a sensor probe.
搜索是什么在阻碍两艘船
Set it to search for whatever it is that is holding both ships.
重新回到对外通讯频道 快
Go back to hailing frequency, fast.
我很抱歉 DaiMon Tarr
..and I regret, DaiMon Tarr,
我不能继续谈判 直到有视频交流为止
that I can no longer negotiate unless it is conducted visually.
你们信息没有被完整接收到
Your complete message not received,
但是视频交流是违背我们习惯的
but visual communication is against our custom.
但同意投降也是违背了星际舰队的命令的
It is against Starfleet orders to accept a surrender otherwise.
你要收回你的投降吗
Do you withdraw your surrender?
你让我们别无选择 进取号♥ 我们是不是可以互相看到对方
You give us no choice, Enterprise. May we have a visual on you as well?
同意 DaiMon Tarr 你现在应该可以看到我们了
Agreed, DaiMon Tarr. You should be able to view us now.
我们是否在你们的荧幕上?
Are we on your screen?
是的 人类的丑陋并不是夸张之词
Yes. The ugliness of the human was not an exaggeration.
我不知道你们是如何瘫痪我们的飞船的
I do not know how you have paralyzed our vessel.
我承认你们的进取号♥是高级的
I concede your Enterprise is superior.
我们将会归还T-9能量转炉 我们会献祭我们二副的生命
We will return your T-9. We offer the lives of our second officers
按照Ferengi法典上的要求
as required by the Ferengi code.
幸好 星际舰队没有这样一个对待二副的规定
Fortunately, Starfleet has no such rules for its second officers.
这样你能满意吗 Picard?
Is this to your satisfaction, Picard?
你们的条件可能不够充分 但是我会与我的人商量的
Your offer may be inadequate, but I will discuss it with my staff.
请等进一步的通信
Stand by for further communication.
Matthew Pola 你们知道这个区域是禁止入内的地区
Matthew, Pola, you know this area is off limits. Come on.
孩子就是孩子
Boys will be boys.
- 探测器发射了吗 - 是 我们很快就会得到读数
- Have you launched the probe? - Aye. We'll get the readings soon.
若不是我们在困住Ferengi人 也不是他们困住我们 那么究竟是谁
If we're not holding the Ferengi, and they're not holding us, who is?
探测器会给我们答案
The probe will give us some answers.
Data 你应该给我们展示些东西的
Data, you were going to show us something.
根据要求 电脑书库里关于这个行星的信息
As requested, library computer information on this planet.
这只是用长程扫瞄制成的图表
It has been charted only from long-range scans.
是M级的 但是没有生命形式 有知觉的人类或者其他类似的东西
It is Class-M, but shows no life forms, sentient or otherwise.
但是 你也许会对这个感兴趣的
However, you may find this of interest.
翻译成我们的语言
Resolving it into our language.
巨大的空间联盟的中心
The centre of a huge space federation,
万亿的人口
a population of trillions.
万亿 我从没听说过"Tkon"这个词
Trillions? I've never heard the word "Tkon" before.
可以理解 他们灭绝了相当于我们的600,000…
Understandable. It has been extinct for 600,000 of our...
…年
..of our years.
这些行星曾经是帝国的前哨基地
These planets were once outposts of that empire.
- Data 你在干嘛? - 抱歉 舰长
- Data, what are you doing? - Apologies, Captain.
看来我遇到了一个古怪的…
I seem to have reached an odd...
功能僵局
functional impasse.
我…卡住了
I am... stuck.
弄出来 然后继续简报
Get unstuck and continue the briefing.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表