剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
以了解其最近的行为
regarding his recent behaviour.
什么事?
Yes?
我希望你能前往医疗室做一些检查 舰长
I'd like you to come to sickbay for some examinations, Captain.
当我空闲的时候我会很乐意
I'll be glad to when I'm free.
我现在就得给你做检查 长官
I'd like to conduct them now, sir.
为什么?
Why?
有什么事 大副?
What can I do for you, Number One?
长官 Troi提议你去做检查
Sir, Troi has recommended the examinations.
同样的问题 为什么?
Same question. Why?
告知舰长是我的职责
It is my duty to inform the Captain
我们相信舰长正受到某种外星生物的影响
we believe he may be under some alien influence
这有可能会对飞船造成威胁
which may constitute a danger to this ship.
我认为同样有可能的是
I consider it equally possible
你们俩还有Troi顾问
that the two of you, and Counsellor Troi,
都太劳累了 以至于产生了幻觉
are overworked, and possibly suffering hallucinations.
这可是命令
This is an order.
你去安排下医学和心理检查
You will arrange medical and psychiatric exams
给你自己还有他们都好好检查一下
both for yourself and them.
医生 你是否认为每个人的行为都有异常?
Doctor, are you aware that everyone is behaving strangely?
我关心的是你改变了飞船的航线
I'm concerned that you've changed the ship's course.
你到底在想些什么?
What's happened to your mind?
获取新的知识一直都是我们首要的任务
The search for knowledge is always our primary mission.
对不起 我…
I'm sorry, l...
我真的觉得这个问题毫无意义
I really am too busy for this kind of nonsense.
需要我叫保安来押送你们去医疗室吗?
Do I have to call Security to force you to report to sickbay?
不 长官
No, sir.
什么鬼东西…
What the hell... !
抱歉 弄错了
Sorry. Wrong species.
Riker呼叫安全官
Riker to Security Chief.
- 我是Yar - 轮机室需要安全警卫
- Yar here. - Security guard to Engineering deck.
Selay人在和Antican的人玩"捉迷藏"呢
Selays are playing hide-and-seek with the Anticans.
我希望他们在警卫的照看下 老实在休息区待着
I want them returned to quarters under guard.
马上就去 长官
Right away, sir.
进来
Come.
你到底想怎么样?
What do you want?
这是你所命令的检查的报告 长官
Here are the results from the exams you ordered, sir.
你不想看看吗?
You don't care to inspect them?
请回答我 你是Jean- Luc吗?
Please,... are you Jean-Luc?
他就在这儿
He is here.
- 我所认识的Jean- Luc? - 还不止
- The Jean-Luc I know? - And more.
- 这"还不止"可吓到我了 - 却让我得意
- The "more" frightens me. - And elates us.
我希望你能明白 即将面临的是最壮丽的探险旅程
We wish you could understand the glorious adventure ahead.
你和…?
You and...?
很快 我们就都可以到家了
Soon we'll both be home.
大副日志 补充
First Officer's log, supplemental.
遵循Picard舰长的命令
On the orders of Capt Picard,
我们再次回到了那片能量云附近
we have returned to the energy-pattern cloud.
我深信来自这片云的某种物质
I am convinced that something from this cloud
正在共享舰长的心智
now shares the Captain's mind.
可是按照规定 我们爱莫能助
But there seems to be nothing we can do within regulations.
我们正在接近能量云 长官
We're approaching the cloud, sir.
很好 La Forge先生
Very well, Mr. La Forge.
驶入一万公里以内并保持位置
Bring us to within 10,000 km and hold us there.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
我们可以进行科学实验了吗?
Shall we begin the scientific tests?
实验已经在进行了
They're already under way.
我要向整个舰桥宣布
I have an announcement for the entire bridge.
正如你们所怀疑的
As many of you suspected,
当我们的飞船穿越这…的边缘时
when our ship passed through the edge of... this,
意外的带走了一种有意识的生物
it accidentally carried away a sentient being.
与我们看到的这些能量形态很相似
Much like these energy patterns we're seeing here.
对任何一种指挥深股来说 这都很可怕
Terrifying for any intelligent being.
仿佛一个大爪子把你从你的世界中挖走
As if a great claw had scooped one of you from your homeworld.
然后被拽进了能源回路 直到发现了你 Worf
Drawn into the energy circuits, it found you, Worf.
刚离开家园时非常狂乱
Frantic at being taken from its homeworld,
然后发现你们也是智慧生物 就向你们求助
and recognizing you as sentient, it pleaded for help,
但是你们并不明白
but in ways you couldn't understand.
随即从一个人身上转移到另一个人
Desperately going from person to person,
最终在这艘飞船的记忆回路里
and then discovering the computer intelligence
找到了电脑智能
in this ship's memory circuits.
简单的智能 但已足够
Simplistic intelligence, but it furnished it enough
把这抓走他的…进取号♥的速度降下来
to slow this... Enterprise thing that had captured it.
并且对轮机长Singh的死亡表示遗憾
And it very much regrets the accidental death of Engineer Singh.
舰长…
Captain,...
…你是在和这个实体共存?
..do you exist in combination with this entity?
你能够控制它吗? 长官
Is it in control of you, sir?
当我们结合后不久 我们就互相学习了很多
Soon after we combined, we learned much about each other.
那种对未知物的激♥情♥ 我发现这是我们共同的梦想
A passion for the unknown. We found we had similar dreams.
它提供给你们的舰长
It offered your Captain
一个超越人类的期望来认识人类的方法
a way to realize them beyond human expectations.
舰长 我现在得和你单独谈谈
Captain, I must speak to you privately now.
我明白
I understand.
以能量形式存在 摆脱了物质的局限
As an energy pattern, free of the limitations of matter,
他也许可以以任何速度去到任何地方
he might travel anywhere at any velocity.
舰长 你听见我说话吗?
Captain, do you hear me?
长官 我不认为你能与能量生物结伴同行
Sir, I see no way for you to journey with an energy form.
不是在那里吗?
Isn't there?
他正打算把他自己和实体传送进云层
He's planning to beam himself and the entity into that cloud.
传送机不必重塑你们舰长的形态
The transporter need not pattern your Captain into matter.
我们只传送能量
We'll beam energy only.
我们会结合成与我相同的能量形式
We will become a combined energy pattern of our life forms.
我已经向星际舰队递交了辞呈
A resignation from Starfleet has been recorded.
我决不允许这发生 长官
I refuse to allow this, sir.
这封辞呈已经对这艘飞船和船员做出了安排
How does this resignation threaten the ship or crew?
你这是在推卸责任
You are relieved of duty!
我断定你已经失去了行为控制能力
I judge you to be disabled and mentally incapacitated.
警卫
Security!
红色警戒
Red alert!
快制止舰长
Restrain the Captain!
他在哪里
Where is he?
这东西让我什么都看不见
This is blinding me!
舰长 如果你愿意的话 我会帮助你的
Captain! I'll help you if you'll let me!
快来人制止舰长
Someone restrain the Captain!
大副日志 补充 自从舰长以能量形式传送出去
First Officer's log, supplemental. More than an hour has passed
有一个多小时了
since the Captain beamed out, energy only.
己经使用任何可能的方法来探测他的位置
Every effort has been made to determine his whereabouts.
我们根本不知道他在哪里
We have no idea what the coordinates were.
他就漂浮在我们周围 我们怎么才能把他弄进来
He's just floating around? How can we settle for that?
那给我点选择吧
Give me a choice then.
还是没有 没有任何信♥号♥♥
Still no readings. No sign of anything.
La Forge中尉…
Mr. La Forge,...
…是时候前往Parliament了 曲速八
..it's time to set a course for Parliament. Warp eight.
- 我们真的要丢下他? - 中校 等等
- We're really leaving him? - Commander? Wait!
是舰长 但是只有舰长
It's the Captain. But only the Captain.
他正孤单的在那里
He's out there alone.
那个实体抛弃了他?
The entity... Has it abandoned him?
不是 可能是结合形式不能在外面存在
No. But the combination wasn't possible out there.
他遇到麻烦了 我们得把他传送回来
He's in trouble. We have to beam him back.
怎么把他传送回来? 他现在只是纯能量
As what? He's nothing but energy now.
长官 那个实体曾被飞船的电路捕获
Sir, the entity was caught in the ship's circuitry.
也许舰长也可以试试
The Captain might try to get in the same way.
驶近一点 La Forge中尉
Bring us in closer, La Forge.
正在移♥动♥ 可是长官 往哪里移♥动♥?
Moving in, sir, but where?
这里完全没有路
There's no way to know.
只能希望他能自己回到船上
Let's hope he can come part way himself.
Troi 你有办法给他发个信♥号♥♥吗?
Troi, is there any way you can get a message to him?
我希望我可以
I wish I could.
探测器正监测四周
Sensors monitoring the perimeter,...
…飞船的电路里什么都没有 长官
..ship's circuitry, sir. Nothing.
- 驶到它的边缘 - 是 长官
- Bring us into the edge of it. - Aye, sir.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表