剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
藏身地点?他们为什么要躲藏?
Hiding place? Why are they in hiding?
因为他们现在正在逃亡 而且越快离开越好
Because they're fugitives here, and the quicker they're gone, the better.
七年前当这些男人到我们这时 他们受到了盛情款待
When these men came to us seven years ago, they accepted our hospitality.
但他们慢慢变得不受控制
But they gradually became restive,
开始提出一些非份的要求 并公然与自然规则对抗
started making unreasonable demands, went against the natural order.
利用我们的技术 我们应该可以找到这些男人的
Using our technology, we might be able to find these men.
我想应该可以 但是 顾问 提醒你们 这些男人很危险
I assumed as much. But be warned, Counsellor, these men are dangerous.
医务室呼叫Picard舰长
Sickbay to Capt Picard.
我是Picard
Picard here.
Wesley和一个他接触过的朋友得了呼吸疾病
Wesley and a friend have contracted a respiratory ailment.
呼吸疾病?控制住了吗?
A respiratory ailment? Is it contained?
希望如此 我已经把12个去过外面的学生隔离起来了
I hope so. I've isolated the 12 students who were on the field trip.
有传染性吗?
How contagious is it?
我还在做测试
Still running tests.
现在主要问题是找出病毒传播的途径
The key is to figure out how the virus is transmitted.
目前看来 只知道是人与人之间直接传染
So far, I've ruled out person-to-person contact.
把它控制住 星际舰队给我们的任务很重要
Keep at it. Starfleet has important business for us
一旦外勤小队回来
once the away team returns.
我可不想他们也被传染
I don't fancy the idea of my crew being infected.
Data 有没有什么最快的方法能找到 Ramsey和其他生还者?
Data, what's the best way to find Ramsey and the other survivors?
如果我们能分离出一些只属于 Odin号♥生还者的信息
If we can isolate something unique to the Odin survivors,
也就是天使一号♥上其他人不可能有的成分
an element not otherwise found on Angel One,
我们就能利用企业号♥上的扫瞄仪找到他们
we can utilize the Enterprise scanners.
Data先生需要登录你们的资料库
Mr. Data will need access to your library.
我们的资料库对一个男人来说 太复杂且很难掌握
Our library's far too sophisticated for a man to comprehend.
女士 尽管从解剖学上我是个男性 实际上我是个机器人
I am an android, Mistress, though anatomically, I am a male.
这个概念倒不错
An amusing notion.
也许你能教育教育我们的男人
Maybe you could teach our males something.
Trent 尽量满足机器人的需要
Trent, see to the android's needs.
- 舰桥呼叫Picard - 请讲 中尉
- Bridge to Picard. - Go ahead, Lieutenant.
外勤小队要求我们扫瞄星球表面的铂元素
The away team requests that we scan the planet's surface for platinum.
让La Forge先生离开固定轨道 并开启搜寻模式
Have Mr. La Forge break fixed orbit and initiate a search pattern.
了解 船长
Aye, Captain.
- Geordi? - 搜寻模式现在…启动
- Geordi? - Search pattern initiated... now.
这个是给你的
This was delivered for you.
很好 这是我和Beata见面时穿的
Good. It's for my meeting with Beata.
你真打算穿成这样?
You're not going to wear that?
是的 我们任务的一部分就是外交
Yes. Part of this mission is diplomatic.
我要见的可是一国的元首
I have an audience with a head of state.
穿着当地的服装是对她的尊重
I will honour her by wearing indigenous apparel.
鬼才信这套 你真打算打扮成他们的样子在那里晃荡?
I don't believe this. You're going to parade around like one of them?
为什么不行 你这是什么意思?
Why, what is this attitude?
在Kabatris时 我穿着毛皮见他们的元首 而在Armus Ⅳ时我穿的是羽毛
On Kabatris, I wore furs to meet with the leaders. On Armus IX, feathers.
我的异议并不是因为Beata是个 很有吸引力的女人 是吧?
This objection doesn't have anything to do with Beata being an attractive woman, does it?
完全没这个必要 我感觉很好
This is quite unnecessary. I'm fine.
你已经被病毒感染了
You're infected with the virus.
以我的看法 你已经无法再指挥这艘飞船了
In my opinion, you are not able to command this vessel.
这可真是荒谬 医生
That is ridiculous.
我的外勤小队在一个并不友好的地方执行任务
I have an away team down in unfriendly territory,
而且我还得去会会罗慕兰战舰
and also have an appointment with several Romulan battle crui...
你要去见的只有你船舱里的床
You have an appointment in your cabin. With your bed.
- 这又是命令吗 医生? - 是的
- Is that an order, Doctor? - Yes.
- 我想我可能会打喷嚏 - 克林贡式的喷嚏?
- I think I may sneeze. - A Klingon sneeze?
我只知道这种方式
Only kind I know.
La Forge中尉…在接到其他通知前由你指挥
Lt. La Forge,... you have command until further notice.
- 别忘了做一份完整的飞船日志 - 明白了 长官
- Make the proper ship's log entries. - Aye, sir.
扫瞄仪发现了…铂元素的痕迹
Scanners indicate... a platinum trace.
我应该通知外勤小队吗?
Shall I notify the away team?
通知他们
Make it so.
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
呃…
Well...
我想说的是…很性感
I gotta say, it's... kind a sexy.
多谢 中尉 老实说 这让我觉得…很舒服
Thank you, Lieutenant. Actually, it feels quite... comfortable.
你看上去还真帅
How handsome you look.
多谢
Thank you.
企业号♥告知了我们生还者可能的地点
The Enterprise reports a possible location for the survivors.
- 这么快 真不简单 - 我表示怀疑
- So soon. I'm impressed. - I'm suspicious.
你不相信我?
You don't believe me?
不完全 我听到你说的了 但感觉不到你的诚实
Not yet. I hear the words, but not the sincerity.
你反对的太早了 Ariel 你代表的可只是少数派
You objected earlier, Ariel. You were in the minority.
七年之后 伟大的战舰企业号♥
After seven years, the great ship Enterprise
来这里只为了搜救一些无关紧要的人
comes to repatriate a small group of insignificant people.
Ariel女士 我明白你的意思 可这并不是意味着不真诚
Mistress Ariel, I hear the words, but not the sincerity.
你应该听得更仔细些 失陪一下 女士
You should listen more carefully. Excuse me, Mistress.
我另外还有些事要处理
I have matters to attend to elsewhere.
如果不介意的话 我们想立刻开始搜寻
With permission, we'd like to begin our search immediately.
你们自便吧
By all means.
但我确信Troi顾问和其他人 在没有你陪伴的同时也能做得很好
But I'm sure Counsellor Troi and the others can see to that without you.
如果我没记错 你想向我展示你的友好态度
If I recall, you had a gesture of goodwill for me.
等找到生还者再说也不迟
That can wait until we've recovered the survivors.
你是不是暗示在你们那里
Are you suggesting the women in your party
一个女人没有男人的帮助什么事也成不了?
cannot accomplish that without a man?
当然不是 Yar中尉和Troi顾问都能很好的完成任务
Not at all. Lt. Yar and Counsellor Troi are completely qualified.
你可真会说话
You're very generous with your praise.
告诉他们你将留在这里陪我
Inform them that you will remain here with me.
Riker呼叫Yar中尉
Riker to Lt. Yar.
我是Yar
This is Yar.
由于外交原因 我会留在这里陪Beata女士
For diplomacy, I'll stay with Mistress Beata
由你们进行搜救
while you conduct our search.
- 中校? - 你已经听到我的指示了
- Commander? - You have your instructions.
别紧张 我们还有很多事要讨论呢
Relax. We have much to discuss.
- 把相位枪调到击昏档上 - 我希望用不上这些
- Set phasers to stun. - I wish they weren't necessary.
以备万一吧 顾问
A justified precaution, Counsellor.
Beata女士认为Ramsey先生和他的随从 具有一定的危险性
Mistress Beata observed that Mr. Ramsey and his men are dangerous.
- Yar呼叫企业号♥ - 请讲
- Yar to Enterprise. - Go ahead.
有三个人要传送到发现铂元素的地方
Three to beam to that platinum trace.
- 设定座标 - 启动
- Coordinates set. - Energize.
欢迎
Welcome.
我一直在等你们
I've been expecting you.
Picard呼叫舰桥
Picard to bridge.
我是La Forge
La Forge here.
- 汇报情况 - 又新增了82个感染病例 长官
- Status report. - 82 more cases of the virus, sir.
Crusher医生把全息甲板也作为隔离病房♥了
Dr. Crusher's converted the holodeck into an isolation ward.
呃…那外勤小队呢?
And... the away team?
嗯 最近还没有联♥系♥过 长官
Well, no recent contact, sir,
但我已经告诉他们我们的医疗情况
but I informed them of our medical situation,
和罗慕兰对我们中立区前哨站的威胁
and of the growing Romulan threat to our Neutral Zone outpost.
保持联♥系♥ 直到Riker中校回来前…由你指挥
Keep me advised. You have the bridge... until Cmdr Riker returns.
技术部报告一台电脑出现故障…
Engineering reports a computer mal...
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也生病了
I'm getting sick.
船上一半的人现在都知道了啊
Half the ship knows that by now.
去医务室报到吧 中尉
Report to sickbay, Lieutenant.
轮机室呼叫舰桥
Engineering to bridge.
我是La Forge
La Forge here.
电脑不能识别空气控制指令
The computer won't accept the climate controls.
我就来
On my way.
我直言中尉 你得另外找人去看看
With respect, Lieutenant, there are people to do that job now.
La Forge呼叫轮机室
La Forge to Engineering.
Wong中尉了解那个系统 我确定她能解决这个问题
Lt. Wong knows that system. I'm sure she can resolve all problems.
多谢提醒
Thanks for the advice.
你是怎么…找到我的?
How did you... find me?
老实说 很简单
Actually, it was quite simple.
天使一号♥上没有铂元素 企业号♥上的扫瞄仪却在这里发现了铂
Angel One has no platinum. Enterprise scanners did the rest.
铂元素?
Platinum, was it?
一定是我的飞行徽章 我留着做纪念的
My wings. I kept them for their sentimental value.
其他的生还者呢 Ramsey先生?
Where are the other survivors, Mr. Ramsey?
他们都在附近 正在收拾包裹 随时准备离开这里
They're nearby. They're packing, since we can't remain here.
在外星球待了七年
Seven years on an alien planet,
但我感觉到你们对解救既没有期待也没有兴奋
and I sense no anticipation, no excitement at being rescued.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表