剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
舰长日志 星历41590.5
Captain's log, star date 41590.5.
在G6基地将Troi顾问送回家后
Having dropped off Counsellor Troi for a visit home,
幸运地 我们的位置离ΣⅢ星很近
we were fortunately close to the Sigma Ill system
一个传出紧急医疗求救讯号♥的联邦殖民地
when its Federation colony made an urgent call for medical help.
一场突来的爆♥炸♥毁坏了矿场设施 我们奉命前往救援
An accidental explosion has devastated a mining operation.
在所有医疗包内那入烧伤治疗器材
Include a burn unit with each kit.
找出最严重的伤员 将他们优先传送到六号♥货舱
Identify the most critically injured and beam them to cargo bay six.
- Crusher医生 我是舰长 - 我是Crusher医生
- Dr. Crusher, this is the Captain. - Dr. Crusher here.
补充信息 殖民地内共有504个人
Additional information. The number of colonists at the site is 504.
- 你们准备好了吗?医生 - 是的 长官
- Are you prepared for that many? - We believe so, sir.
舰长 我们现正以曲速9.1级前进
Captain, we are now at warp 9.1, sir.
我们将在3.2小时后到达殖民地
We will be at the colony in 3.2 hours, sir.
爆♥炸♥点简图显示
Schematics suggest the explosion was caused
这起爆♥炸♥似乎由地下沼气外泄引起
by a methane-like gas seeping in from underground.
舰长 我感受到一股力量 它…
Captain, I'm picking up a force field. It's...
是Q 这网格与我们之前所遇到的…
The Q entity. It's identical to the grid we encountered...
- 读数显示是固体 - 紧急停止
- It reads solid, sir. - Emergency. Full stop.
反转动力中 长官
Reversing power, sir.
别现在啊 可恶的Q
Not now, damn it, Q.
防护罩与偏导仪已开启 长官
Shields and deflectors up, sir.
确认完全停止 长官
Now reading full stop, sir.
人类 我以为你们早已夹着尾巴
Humans. I thought by now you'd have scampered back
逃回你们自己的小星系去了
to your own little star system.
若我正面对的是你 Q 我的船舰与船员正在执行一项拯救…
If this is Q I'm addressing, we are on a mission of rescue...
我们Q已研究过与你们最近的接触 …并觉得印象深刻
We the Q have studied our contact with you, and are impressed.
我想我们该讨论一下
We have much to discuss,
包括你们完成最远大的梦想的可能性
including perhaps the realization of your most impossible dream.
不论我们要谈的事情会多有趣 我们正在进行一项紧急任务 一旦完成后…
Intriguing as that is, we are on an urgent journey. After, perhaps...
你得放弃这项任务 一切以我的事为优先!
You will abandon it! My business with you takes precedence.
如果华丽的我让你睁不开眼 那就来个比较熟悉的吧
If my magnificence blinds you, then perhaps something more familiar.
星际舰队上将 Q 在此为您服务
Starfleet Admiral Q, at your service.
宇宙 人类最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰企业号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise.
它继续的任务 是去探索未知的新世界
Its continuing mission, to explore strange new worlds,...
找寻新的生命 和新的文明
..to seek out new life and new civilizations,...
勇敢地去到人类未曾到过的地方
..to boldly go where no one has gone before.
到ΣⅢ进行救援的任务 由于一道网格
Our rescue mission to Sigma Ill has been halted by an immense grid
和Q的突然造访而中断
and an untimely visit from Q.
你不是星际舰队上将 Q
You're no Starfleet Admiral, Q.
我也不是毒蛇 但你却用那种看到毒蛇般的眼神看我
Neither am I an Aldebaran serpent, Captain, but you accepted me as such.
他把我们带到这了 舰长
He's got us there, Captain!
我之前注意过的可怕Riker中校啊
The redoubtable Cmdr Riker, whom I noticed before.
你似乎有些不满
You seem to find this all very amusing.
或许吧 但若不是我们正要去拯救濒死的人们…
I might, if we weren't on our way to help some suffering, dying humans...
你的种族一直都在生死边缘挣扎…
Your species is always suffering and dying.
不 Worf上尉! 没有我的命令 不要反抗他
No, Lt. Worf! Make no move against him unless I order it.
可悲啊 你会学到有趣的一课的
Pity! You might have learned an interesting lesson.
头大无脑!
Macro head with a micro brain!
你说你可以完成我们的远大梦想
You said you had the realization of impossible dreams to offer us.
等这次的救援任务完成后 我准备好好听听你的计划
When this rescue is completed, I will listen to your proposal.
如果这计划合理的话
Subject to its being acceptable...
合你们这群愚笨的人类的理 Picard 你为何如此怀疑我?
Subject to foolish human values? Picard, why do you distrust me so?
为什么? 我们首次相遇时 Q 你绑♥架♥了我的船
Why? At our first meeting, you seized my vessel.
你将所有人类贬低成野蛮人
You condemned all humans as savages
然后在核战后的二十一世纪法庭中 审判我的船员
and tried us in a post-atomic 21st-century court of horrors,
而且还攻击我的船员 现在你又再次绑♥架♥我的船…
attacked my people and again seized my vessel!
这样就惹火你了 "绑♥架♥我的船"!
And that angered you? "Seized my vessel!"
你在FarPoint驻站干扰我们的任务
You interfered with our Farpoint mission.
你威胁我们 要是在…
You threatened to convict us as ignorant savages,
与复杂而强大的生命型态打交道时 犯一点小错
if, while dealing with a powerful life form,
就要将我们定罪成冷酷的野蛮人 当你失败后…
we made any mistake, and when we didn't...
Q们对你们产生了兴趣
The Q became interested in you.
难道你们没有发现 你们有多幸运吗?
Does no one here understand your good fortune?
"绑♥架♥我的船!"
"Seized my vessel!"
封闭的心灵的宿怨
The complaints of a closed mind,
被军人特权的习性所蒙蔽
too accustomed to military privileges.
至于你 Riker 我对你的印象深刻 你觉得我的提议如何?
But you, Riker, and I remember you well, what do you make of my offer?
我们没时间浪费在游戏上面
We don't have time for these games.
游戏 有人提到游戏吗?
Games? Did someone say games?
偶尔看在如此有趣的份上 来场致命的游戏吧
And, perchance for interest's sake, a deadly game?
游戏开始
To the game.
我们在哪?
Where are we?
一个M级行星 引力与氧气在我们的承受范围内
A Class-M world. Gravity and oxygen within our limits.
…但有两个月亮 我们在哪?
Twin moons. Where are we?
考虑到上次Q所展示的能力 可能是任何地方
Considering the power demonstrated by Q the last time,... anywhere.
前提是此地为真实存在的
Assuming this place even exists.
但是这地方绝不会无聊 Q这人就是想像力丰富
But it won't be boring. If Q is anything, he's imaginative.
但显然 舰长并没有跟我们在一起
Seems our Captain wasn't meant to be here.
保安 这里是舰长
Security, this is the Captain.
保安?
Security?
轮机室 这里是舰桥
Engineering, this is the bridge.
电梯控制室 有人吗?
Turbo lift control, do you read?
我是舰长
This is the Captain.
长官 那边
Sir! Over there!
一起来吧 Riker 好的游戏需要好的规则与计划…
Join me, Riker. A good game needs rules and planning.
你们的Hartley不是说过
Didn't your own Hartley say,
"人性于游戏中发扬"
"Nothing reveals humanity so well as the games it plays"?
没错
Almost right.
事实上 你们的游戏态度 最能展现出你们的本色
Actually, you reveal yourselves best in how you play.
长官 他所注意的事 或许会提供我们一些重要的资讯
Sir, what he has in mind might provide us with vital information.
真是令人难以置信 我正想喝这种旧式柠檬水…
Incredible. I was just thinking about an old-fashioned lemonade.
然后就心想事成了 的确是能止渴的饮料啊
And so it became that. An excellent thirst-quencher.
这地方还真热
It gets rather hot out here on this plain.
我的船员呢?
What about my people?
当然 随他们便罗
Whatever they'd like, of course.
勿与敌共饮
"Drink not with thine enemy."
真是严厉的克林贡法典啊 这就能解释为何你们能打赢他们了
The rigid Klingon code. That explains something of why you defeated them.
还在非议人类的过去 你们还真没创意
Still fascinated with the human past? Perhaps you're not that original.
正好相反 但我感们兴趣的是人类的未来
Au contraire. It's the human future which intrigues us.
而这也是你们该关心的事
And it should concern you the most.
所有种族中 你们是最无法忍♥受一成不变的
Of all the species, yours cannot abide stagnation.
变化就是你们的本质 但要变成什么呢 这就是问题所在
Change is the heart of what you are. But into what? That's the question.
这就是人类所说的陈腔滥调
That is what humans call... a truism.
- 你是说"没创意"? - 这可是你自已说的
- You mean hardly original? - You're the one who said it.
既然我们在谈 这里不是人类的未来…
While we're at it,... this isn't part of any human future.
的确 这是我从你那老顽固舰长脑袋里挖出来的
True. I borrowed this from your stodgy Captain's mind.
这是游戏时该穿着的服装
This is the dressing for a game we will play.
游戏需要有规则 有奖赏
Now, games require rules, rewards,
危险度 一般设定 诸如此类
dangers, familiar settings. That sort of thing.
这不是我熟悉的地方 Data?
This isn't that familiar to me. Data?
这是拿破仑时代的欧洲 长官 十八世纪末与十九世纪初期
This is from Europe's Napoleonic era. Late-18th, early-19th centuries.
这是战役指挥部的帐篷
This is a campaign-headquarters tent.
他穿的是法国陆军元帅的制♥服♥
His uniform is that of a French Army marshal.
比上将还高阶的官员…
Outranking even an admiral.
当过星际舰队上将了 还会去自动降级吗?
Would I go from a Starfleet admiral to anything else?
当然不会
Of course you wouldn't.
但为何拿破仑时代的设定 怎会出现在有两个月亮的…
But Napoleonic equipment on an alien planet,
…奇特外星球上?
one so different it has twin moons?
如你所言 我这人就是想像力丰富
As you said, I am nothing if not imaginative.
而此游戏正反映了这一特性
The game should reflect that.
力量的测验? 没有意义 你们根本没有力量
Shall it be a test of strength? Meaningless, since you have none.
智力测验?也是毫无意义…
A test of intelligence, then? Equally as meaningless!
游戏是有风险的 有赢就有输
But it needs risk, something to win. And something to lose.
若我们一定得玩这个游戏 我们的奖品是什么?
If we must play a game, what would we win?
你们所能想像的最美好的未来
The greatest possible future you can imagine.
当然相对的 要是你们输了 后果也会悲惨无比
Which requires something totally disastrous if you lose.
这游戏的重点在于…
The point of this game shall be,
你们能不能存活下来
can any of you stay alive?
如果你的游戏是公平的 我们会活下来的
If your game is fair, we will.
很可惜 Worf上尉
For shame, Worf!
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表