剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
- 但是你们从前是的 - 很不幸 以前是 但从那以后…
- But you did once. - Unfortunately. But since then...
但是当你们那样做的时候 你们也是非常坚信地去做的不是吗?
But when you did, was it believed necessary to do so?
有些人觉得那是必要的 但是现在我们知道要搞清犯罪行为的根源
Some people felt so. Now, we detect the seeds of criminal behaviour.
死刑已经不再被认为最具威慑力了
Capital punishment is no longer considered a justifiable deterrent.
所以你们比我们拥有更先进的法律
So, we are not yet as advanced as they are.
一个更先进的法律
And since you are advanced in other ways,
我建议你用你们的先进方式 去救那个叫Wesley的男孩
I suggest you use your superior powers to rescue the Wesley boy.
纪录中他仍将是有罪的
We will record him as a convicted criminal, an advanced person
一个很幸运地从这落后愚昧的世界中 逃脱的先进的人
who luckily escaped the barbarism of this backward little world.
不幸的是 我们还是有称之为"最高指导原则"的规则
Unfortunately, we have a law known as the Prime Directive.
Riker已经向我们解释过了
Riker has explained it.
这个男孩现在有没有危险?
Is the boy in any danger from you at this moment?
太阳下山前没有?
Until sundown?
因为你们不是我们星球上的人♥民♥ 我们延迟了执行时间
Because you are strangers, we are delaying enforcement of the law,
但是我们必须在太阳下山执行
but we must act by sundown.
那我还有个问题 当我们在你们星球上空
Then I have another question. While orbiting,
绕轨道飞行时 在远离你们世界的上空
while circling high above your world, as we do,
我们遭遇到一个奇怪的物体 可能是一艘飞船
we have encountered a strange object. A vessel, perhaps.
你们知道这是什么吗? 他好像不完全是真实的
Have you any idea what it is? It's not entirely real.
它甚至根本不完全是固体
At least, it's not... completely solid.
- 你是指神? - 神?
- Do you mean God? - God?
神就是在我们不知道的地方保护着我们
God is said to be somewhere up there, protecting us.
事实上… 你们是怎么形容神的?
Exactly... how would you describe God?
就像你刚才所说的 他无处不在
As you just did. As existing both here, and in another place also.
但是如果神要发威时
But when God wants to show its power,
它就会把自已变成我们看的见的东西
it can make itself felt most fully.
舰长 请回答
Captain, come in, please.
- 我是Picard - 首席医官呼叫 长官
- Picard here. - CMO Crusher, sir.
Data已经恢复知觉
Cmdr Data has regained consciousness.
- 情况怎么样 能跟他交谈吗? - 他坚持要跟你谈话 很急
- What condition? Can he talk? - He insists on it, sir. Urgently.
待命 通话结束
Stand by. Picard out.
我想单独跟她谈她儿子的事
I want to speak to her personally about her son.
你们能保证太阳下山之前 Wesley Crusher是安全的?
You promise that Wesley Crusher is safe until sundown?
相信我们
You have our word.
那么 你们哪一位可以跟我回我们的飞船吗?
Then, will one of you return with me to our ship?
可以 用我当人♥质♥吧 以保证孩子的安全
Of course. I'll go as a hostage for the boy's safety.
不 不 你误会了 我只是想你帮我们去解释一些问题
No. I want you to identify something for me, if you can.
输送室 3个人 准备传送
Transporter room, three to beam up.
- 我有点怕 - 不必害怕
- I'm frightened. - There's no reason to be.
输送室 能量化
Transporter room, energize.
这是一座城市 很大的一座城市
But this is a city. A great city.
- 舰长 我一直在等你 Wesley怎么样了? - 等一下再说 医生
- Captain, what's this about Wesley? - In a moment, Doctor.
- 等一下? - 是的 等一下再说
- In a moment? - Exactly! In a moment.
你有什么想说的吗?
You were about to say?
你们有这么强大的力量 为什么还要遵守我们的法律?
With such power, why be concerned about our laws?
你们完全有能力带走那个男孩
You could take the boy from us.
事清没那么简单的
It's not that simple.
通过右舷休息室 你可以看到飞船外面到底有什么
From the starboard lounge, you can see whatever is outside this vessel.
你是指我们的世界? 你是说我们正在他的上方
You mean my world? We're high above it.
有些东西正绕着你们的世界旋转
And something else circling your world.
查出是什么东西对我们非常重要 对你们可能也是
It's important to us, and perhaps to you, to know what it is.
我很抱歉 但是这个很重要 你知道这是什么?
I'm sorry, but it was necessary. Do you know what that is?
- 你能告诉我们这是什么吗? - 上帝吗?
- Can you tell us what it is? - Is it God?
你的回答对我们来说非常重要
It's very important that you answer something.
你怎会认得这是什么?
How do you recognize what it is?
我保证 没有人会伤害你的 你只要告诉我们这是什么
Nothing will harm you. I promise. Just tell us how you recognize it.
这个以前也出现过
It has appeared before.
你能跟他交谈吗? 它在跟你交谈吗?
Can you speak to it? Does it speak to you?
舰长!
Captain!
还我的孩子
Return my child.
- 还你的孩子? - 它正朝我们飞过来
- Return? - It's coming towards us.
呼叫传送室
Picard to transporter room, come in.
- 没错 快一点 - 它越来越靠近我们
- Yes, but hurry! - It's still coming towards us.
输送官呼叫舰长
Transporter Chief to Captain.
一人传送到外勤队位置 紧急
One to beam down to away team location. Hurry! Engage!
紧急!快传送!
Urgent! Engage!
看来Edo人的神非常袒护它的子民
It seems the Edo's god is very protective of its children.
我没有别的选择 只能通过他来了解这一点
I had no choice but to learn about that thing from her.
很抱歉我这样做 她是这么的害怕
I'm sorry I had to. She was so frightened.
我能理解 我们根本不了解那个绕行着的God
It's understandable. Orbiting with God is no small experience.
我们一定要有耐心 医生
Let's go see your patient, Doctor.
你准备怎么解决我儿子的事?
What do you intend to do about my son?
在太阳下山之前他是安全的
He's being held safely until sundown.
他面临的是死刑!
When he faces execution!
他是一个遵守法律讲理的人…
He's committed no crime any sane and reasonable person...
你知道他所做事情的严重性吗?
You saw what that thing was about to do.
对不起 长官 但是你知道我有多紧张吗?
I apologize, sir. But this is very difficult for me.
如果是你的儿子出事了 你也会像我一样担心…
If he were your son you'd be as frightened...
我也很担心
But I am.
Data在医务室这里 你可以在那里找他谈话
Data's in sickbay here. You'll find him able to talk to you.
- 医生 目前为止都显示正常 - 谢谢 请稍后再做检查
- He's checking out fine. - Thank you. Finish it later, please.
选择我是对的 他们能很方便的跟我沟通
I was an excellent choice. They were able to communicate quite...
我完全能明白他们的意思 但是他们好像不太明白
I was about to say easily, but there was nothing easy about it.
他们只是想让我电路超载
They were about to overload my circuitry.
你说"他们" 因此那是某一物种的飞船?
You say "they". So it is a vessel of some sort?
它不是单一的实体 长官 他们知道Edo人将他们尊为神
It's not a single entity, sir. They know the Edo worship them as a god.
他们知道?
They know?
他们见证了Edo人进化的每个步骤
They recognize it is expected at the Edo stage of evolution.
到底是什么样的飞船
What sort of vessel?
他也许跟我们所认为的飞船不一样 长官
It's perhaps not what we would call a vessel, sir.
他们所属的维度 允许他们一次出现在几个地方
The dimensions it occupies allow them to be... in several places at once.
他们认为整个星团都是属于他们的
They consider this entire star cluster is theirs.
在这里建立人类殖民地是非常愚蠢的
It was probably unwise of us to place a human colony in this area.
当然 我们还可以在其它的3400个星球上殖民
Of course, there are 3,004 other planets we could colonize.
- 最大的问题是… - Data 不要再唠叨
- The largest... - Data, don't babble.
唠叨? 我从来不觉得我这是在唠叨 长官
Babble, sir? I'm not aware that I ever babble, sir.
也许有些时候我传达的信息很琐碎
I sometimes have considerable information to communicate,
但是你可以要求我组织一下…
and you may question the way I organize it...
请挑出重点摘要来回答我的问题
Please, organize it into brief answers to my questions.
我们的时间不多了
We have little time.
他们同意我们出现在这星球上吗?
Do they accept our presence at this planet?
他们还没决定 长官
Undecided, sir.
Data 请大方点 自主提供任何重要的消息
Data, please, feel free to volunteer any important information.
主动提出 他们现在监视着我们 长官
I volunteer that they are now observing us, sir.
- 想判定我们到底是什么? - 不是 他们更多的好奇
- To judge what we are like? - No. It is more curiosity.
我觉得他们希望我们遵守他们的价值体系
I doubt that they expect us to abide by their value systems.
- 他们知道我们的最高指导原则吗? - 他们知道我知道的一切 长官
- Do they know our Prime Directive? - They know everything I know, sir.
那么…如果我们违反了最高指导原则…
And... if we were to violate the Prime Directive...?
- 这是根本不存在的问题 - 他们会怎么做?
- That's not a fair question. - How would they react?
他们会用我们的规则审判我们 长官
They would judge us by our own rules, sir.
如果我们违反了我们自己的最高指导原则
If we violate our own Prime Directive,
他们会认为我们欺骗了他们 是不可信赖的
they might consider us to be deceitful and untrustworthy.
他们已经警告过我们 不要去打扰他们星球上的人♥民♥
They did caution us not to interfere with their children below.
- 发生什么事了? - Edo人要处死我的儿子
- What has happened? - The Edo want to execute my son.
- 我不会允许那种事情发生的 Jean- Luc - 真有趣 长官
- I will not allow that to happen. - Most interesting, sir.
母爱真是比其它的感情…
The emotion of motherhood as compared to others...
住嘴!
Shut up!
你说的很对 长官 我是很唠叨
You were right, sir. I do tend to babble.
舰长日志 星历41255.9
Captain's log, star date 41255.9.
不论轨道上的那个东西是什么 它就像高悬于我们头上的复仇女神
Whatever the object in orbit with us, it hangs there like a Nemesis.
它同某种神秘的事物有联♥系♥
It is one thing to communicate with something mysterious,
但却在边上静静地观察
but quite another to be silently observed by it.
我关心的是 他是否认同我们的价值观
I am concerned whether it understands the same concept of reason we do.
你找我吗 长官?
You sent for me, sir?
我们再谈一下 Data
Let's have more talk, Data.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
坐吧
Sit down.
想知道关于哪方面的信息 长官?
What level of communication, sir?
不管什么 我为说你唠叨而道歉
Any. My apologies for saying that you babbled.
但事实我是很唠叨 长官
But I do, sir.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表