剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
舰长日志 星历41249.3
Captain's log, star date 41249.3.
我们已经进入 环Beta Renner星系两颗主星的轨道
We have orbited the two major planets of the Beta Renner system,
准备迎接来自这两个星球的代表登舰
taking aboard delegates from those worlds.
自从他们有能力征服太空以后
Since conquering space, their major life forms,
Antican人和Selay人就成为了敌人
the Anticans and the Selay, have become enemies.
但他们又同时想要加入我们的联盟
But both have applied for admission into our Federation.
我们这次到这里来 就是要把他们的代表
We are to deliver these delegates
带到一个中立的星球Parliament进行谈判
to a neutral conference planet, called Parliament,
以期能解决他们之间的纷争
in the hope their dispute can be resolved.
我是Picard舰长 欢仰登舰
I'm Capt Picard. Welcome aboard.
我希望你们能享受一次愉快而舒适的旅程
We hope your journey will be pleasant and comfortable.
具体安排由Riker中校负责
Arranging that will be Cmdr Riker.
欢迎登舰 我将带你们前往休息室
Welcome aboard. I'll show you the accommodations...
我们闻到有Antican人的气味 他们已经先一步登舰?
We can already smell the Anticans. They were taken aboard first?
仅仅是因为在径直前往Parliament星球的路上 要先经过他们的星球而已
Only because their world was first on this heading to Parliament.
我们的休息区离Antican人的区域很近吗?
Will our quarters be near the Anticans?
大概100米
About 100 meters apart.
- 这样行吗? - 不 这很不舒服
- Is that alright? - No. Unsatisfactory.
我们可以按你们的要求提供休息区
We can accommodate your wishes.
我们会重新做出安排 请跟我来
We'll rearrange the assignments. Follow me.
我们必须处在Antican人的上方
And we must be upwind from the Anticans.
当然可以 阁下
Of course, sir.
他们看起来没有多大希望成为盟友 长官
Neither seem promising Federation candidates, sir.
Parliament星球上的调解者也同样会感觉棘手
Even Parliament's peacemakers may find this case difficult.
你能明白他们之间的这种无谓的纷争吗?
But do you understand this nonsense between them?
不能 长官 我连地球历史中的类似争端都搞不懂
No, sir. I never understood such hostility in Earth's history.
是吗? 这两个种族感觉很热衷于仇恨
Really? These life forms feel such passionate hatreds
远超过了风俗的范畴 被神化的概念
over matters of custom, god concepts,
甚至 更奇怪的是 仇限已深入其经济领域
even, strangely enough, economic systems.
长官 我探测到一个异常的能量目标
Sir, my sensors are picking up an unusual energy object.
显示出来
On screen.
已证实 长官 没有探测到任何固体
Confirmed, sir. My sensors read nothing solid,
但是具有强大的能量 其模式在不断变化
but a lot of energy and changing patterns.
并且以曲速飞行 长官
Also travelling at warp speed, sir.
真是诡异 我找不到任何与之匹配的纪录
Intriguing. I can find no match with anything in our records.
改变程式 进行近距离探测
Change course to make a close sensor pass.
提升速度 按时到达Parliament星球
Then increase speed to reach Parliament on schedule.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
Worf 为什么他们对此感兴趣?
Worf, why the interest in this?
只是对感应器的例行检查罢了
It's just routine maintenance on the sensor.
没什么大不了的 Geordi
Simple, Geordi.
我们的舰长想让新人不断的学习 学习 学习
Our Captain wants his junior officers to learn, learn, learn.
不仅仅是那些新人吧
Not just his junior ones.
我调整这个电路时 帮我断开这个继电器
Hold this relay off line, while I adjust the circuits.
- 保安呼叫感应器操作员 - 我是Forge中尉
- Security to sensor maintenance. - La Forge here.
我们将穿越一个不寻常物体进行近距离探测
We're making a close-sensor pass on an unusual object.
- 有没有问题? - 当然可以
- Any problems? - Not at all.
所有设备运转正常
All equipment on line and functioning.
- 感应器准备就绪 长官 - 进行生命体探测
- Sensors ready, sir. - Life-form reading?
- 没有生命体信♥号♥♥ 长官 - 开始穿越
- No life-form readings, sir. - Begin the pass.
长官 它正在改变形态
Sir, it is changing shape.
- 有探测到任何物体吗 - 什么都没有 长官 只有纯能量
- Any readings of matter there? - Negative, sir. Energy only.
医疗室 我们需要紧急救助
Sickbay, we have a medical emergency.
再重复一次 我们需要紧急救助
I repeat, this is a medical emergency.
宇宙 人类最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰进取号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the "Starship Enterprise".
它继续的任务 是去探索未知的新世界
Its continuing mission, to explore strange new worlds,...
找寻新的生命 和新的文明
..to seek out new life and new civilizations,...
勇敢的去到人类未曾到过的地方
..to boldly go where no one has gone before.
发生什么事?
What happened?
他而能是被探则器的回馈击倒了
He got hit by sensor feedback, maybe.
很后
Get back!
- 能行吗?医生 - 可以了
- You got it, Doc? - I got it.
Worf中尉 你能听见我说话吗?
Lt. Worf, can you hear what I'm saying?
- 把他扶起来 - 好的
- Let's get him up. - OK.
加把劲 大个子 自己能走吧
Come on, big guy. On your feet. Here we go.
就这样
That's it.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
他被击倒的时候正在监测感应控制台
He was monitoring the sensor console when he jerked,
就像什么东西打了他
as though something hit him.
我的感应器显示出
What my sensors showed was...
就像一道闪光 就一瞬间 我也不知该如何解释
..was a glow, just for a second. I can't explain it.
有可能是你的感应器故障吗?
Could your visor have malfunctioned?
这我可说不准 长官 看起来就像确有其事
I doubt it, sir. It seemed like what I saw was something real.
很抱歉打搅你 长官 不是什么严重的安全问题
Sorry to call you, sir. Not strictly Security.
只是提供给Antican代表们的食物有点问题
It's about the dietary requirements of the Antican delegates.
我想这都做了详尽安排的吧
I thought that had been taken care of.
我们正是这样执行的 长官 我们把鲜活的动物传送到舰上
So did we, sir. Live animals were beamed aboard.
以保证新鲜的肉食供应
We were going to preserve the meat.
但他们要求我们就这么把活的动物给他们食用
But they say to bring it to them alive.
那就这样做吧
Then do so.
Yar中尉只是有点…不解
Lt. Yar was... confused.
我们已经不再把动物作为食物
We no longer enslave animals for food.
但我看到人类在食用肉类
But we have seen humans eat meat.
你看到的只是尝起来像肉的东西 它们都是用非有机物质
You saw something as tasty as meat, but inorganically materialized
经由我们的传送器成型的
out of patterns used by our transporters.
真是恶心
This is sickening.
真是野蛮
It's barbaric.
你是怎么做到的? 你有把握吗?
He's reading normal. How did you manage that?
是的 一切正常
Yes. Normal.
- 你还好吗? - 是的 很好
- Are you alright? - Yes, perfectly.
我们俩 现在都很正常
Both of us. Quite normal now.
怎么了?我这是在哪里?
What...?! Where am l?
你不记得了吗?
Don't you remember?
你当时在感应器维护室
You were in the sensor maintenance room.
我记得正在监测感应控制台
I remember monitoring the sensor console.
那我在这里做什么?
What am I doing here?
这可说来话长 医生会告诉你的
That's a story the Doctor will tell you.
你觉得我们有些东西我们得小心提防
You feel it's something we should look at more carefully.
神秘的东西在揭开面纱前始终是神秘的
A mystery is only a mystery as long as it remains uninvestigated.
我喜欢神秘的东西
I love a mystery.
但这次我们得先把代表们送到Parliament
But this one must wait till we deliver the delegates to Parliament.
时间紧迫 La Forge中尉 进入曲速八
Time and tide, Lt. La Forge. Go to warp eight.
曲速八 长官
Warp eight, sir.
嗨 妈 你回来得有点早啊
Hi, Mom. You're back early.
是啊
Yes.
物理学课程
Physical sciences class.
我们正学习Channing博士有关二锂晶体的理论
We're studying Dr. Channing's theory on dilithium crystals.
给我说说
Tell me about it.
真的? 你可是从来都不对曲速理论感兴趣的哦
Really? You never seemed interested in warp theory before.
Channing博士认为有可能通过给二锂施压
Dr. Channing thinks it's possible to force dilithium
来生成更多的晶体 如果能像这上面展示的
into even more useful crystals, if, as shown here,
物质与反物质能够有效的结合
matter and antimatter could be aligned efficiently.
这对导航有什么影响吗?
Would that affect navigation?
这是动力上的问题 与航向无关
This is engineering, not helm control.
哦 是啊 航向控制在舰桥上
Oh, yes. The helm's located on the bridge.
妈?
Mom?
有什么不对吗?
Is something wrong?
这就是航向控制
This is the helm.
如果没有什么我不知道的改变的话
Unless there's been some changes I don't know about.
你一定很乐意听到Worf中尉已经好转 随时可以返回岗位
Lt. Worf is much improved, ready to return to duty.
诊断出是什么问题吗?
What was the diagnosis?
一时性精神失常
A temporary mental aberration.
医生
Doctor?
当对舰桥上的军官做出诊断时
When such a diagnosis concerns a bridge officer,
我希望能有比这更好的解释
I expect a better explanation.
那我就得去资料库反覆查证了
Then I will have to run crosschecks on the library computer.
克林贡人的反应与常人不同 不是吗?
Klingons are so unusual in their reactions, aren't they?
那就用2号♥科学控制台吧 医生
Use science station two, Doctor.
真是奇怪 医生
Intriguing, Doctor.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表