剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表
如果我们用身体的功能来对比 那将会是..
If we use the analogy of a body function, what occurred...
好了 Data 关于 Manheim 专案 有更多的消息吗?
Enough, Data. Have you learned any more about the Manheim project?
我了解的你都知道了 Manheim 关注的是时间和重力的关联性
Only what you already know. Manheim was concentrating on time-gravity.
舰长 我已经到达指定位置
Captain, we've reached the coordinates specified.
- 这里什么都没有 - 我收到新的方位
- There's nothing here. - I'm receiving new coordinates.
是一个中转信♥号♥♥ 与之前的那个有相同的来源
It's a relay signal. Same source as before.
在那里?
What are they?
66♥4♥.8 1323.7 4949.9
66♥4♥.8 by 1323.7 by 4949.9.
非常远的地方 长官 在 Vandor 星系 是一个双星系统
Very remote area, sir, in the Vandor system, a binary-star system.
主星是一个B级巨星 子星是一个脉冲星
Main star's a B-Class giant, the companion star's a pulsar.
设定新地址航线
Set course for the new coordinates.
为什么他把自己藏这么深?
Why is he making it this difficult to find him?
希望他能告诉我 大副
Hopefully, he'll tell us, Number One.
我们到达了新方位
We have reached the coordinates.
探测器显示是 Vandor IV
Sensors indicate it is Vandor IV,
一个以椭圆形轨道围绕双星系统运行的小行星
a planetoid in elliptical orbit around a binary system.
- 进入标准轨道 La Forge - 是 长官
- Standard orbit, Mr. La Forge. - Aye, sir.
给我个视图
Give me a visual.
显示于荧幕 行星上有一个小的力场
View screen on. There's a small force field on the planet.
北纬20度9分
Latitude, 20 degrees, nine minutes north.
东经40度2分
Longitude, 40 degrees, two minutes east of the present terminator.
- 可以穿透吗? - 不行 长官
- Penetrable? - No, sir.
- 开启呼叫频道 - 频道开启 长官
- Open hailing frequencies. - Frequencies open, sir.
我是舰长 星联星舰进取号♥的舰长
This is Captain... This is the Captain of the USS Enterprise
前来回应你的呼救
responding to your call for help.
谢天谢地 你听到了我们的呼救 你在那里?
Thank you for hearing us. Where are you?
我们现在位于 Vandor 的标准轨道
We're in orbit around Vandor now.
你得帮我 我不知道该如何是好
You can help me. I don't know what to do.
只有我俩还活着 他正在抽搐 情况很严重
It's only the two of us left. He's having convulsions. Please.
你能锁定她的座标码?
Can you lock on to her coordinates?
不行 除了声音信♥号♥♥ 力场阻止了其它所有信♥号♥♥
No, the force field is preventing any contact other than audio.
- 这儿有个力场 - 我知道
- There is a force field. - I know.
好的 它阻止了我们执行救援
Good. But it is preventing us from helping you.
你得设法关闭它
You must find some way to shut it down.
好的 我去试试
I'll try.
力场关闭了
Force field is off.
好的 锁定他们传送到医务室
Good. Lock on to their coordinates. Beam them to sickbay.
Crusher 医生 准备急诊 有两个人会传送过来
Dr. Crusher, prepare for a medical emergency. Two to beam up.
- 我会准备好的 - 我也会马上赶到
- We'll be ready. - That's where I'll be.
我来帮他
I'll help.
放松
Easy.
我抬他的腿
I've got his legs.
- 他抽搐多久了? - 至少几个小时了
- How long has he been like this? - Several hours at least.
他当时正在自己的实验室里 我也不大确定
He was in his lab, so I'm not sure.
我得对他做些检查
I need to do some tests.
我就觉得这个声音如此熟悉
I thought the voice sounded familiar.
你还好吗?
Hello.
我早该知道的
I should have known.
除了你 没人会这么热心来救援我们
Who else would have charged to my rescue?
这是我的大副 William Riker 中校
This is my First Officer, Cmdr William Riker.
这是 Data 少校
Lt. Cmdr Data.
这是 Jenice Manheim
This is Jenice... Manheim.
- 很荣幸认识你 Manheim 夫人 - 不客气
- A pleasure, Mrs. Manheim. - Thank you.
我得问你一些问题
I have a number of questions for you.
我希望能回答你
I hope I can be of some help.
为什么不坐呢?
Why don't we sit down here?
其他的人出了什么事?
What happened to the rest of the crew?
他们当时正在第二实验室工作
They were working at the second lab.
几星期前发生了意外 他们都死了
Something happened there a few weeks ago. They were all killed.
是个严重的事故 我也不清楚究竟是怎么一回事
It was a terrible accident. I don't know what happened.
许多聪明的 富有想像力的人 就这么走了
So many brilliant, wonderful minds... just gone.
你知道你丈夫工作的性质吗?
Do you know the nature of Dr. Manheim's work?
他对时间很感兴趣
Paul's interested in time.
他从不认为时间不能改变 就像空间一样
He's never believed that it was immutable, any more than space is.
他相信我们居住在一个无限的维度里
He came to believe that we reside in one of infinite dimensions,
让我们存在于这个维度的因素 就是时间的连续性
and what holds us here is the constancy of time.
改变它 就会打开通向其他维度的大门
Change that, and it would open the window to those other dimensions.
这也解释了我们船上发生的怪事
Which begins to explain what happened.
你们也经历了同样的事情?
Have you experienced something up here?
是的 一定是这里发射的某种东西
Yes, what is emanating here
在几光年以外 甚至在更远的地方发生了反射
is having repercussions light years away, maybe even further.
这证实了他的顾虑
That would explain his anxiety.
我不知道它能影响那么远的地方
I had no idea it had gone so far beyond Vandor.
为什么在这个地方实验?
Why this place? Why Vandor?
我丈夫和他的团队找了好几年才找到它
Paul and the team searched for two years to find it.
这个小行星刚好是他们需要的 一个围绕双子星的小行星
Vandor's exactly what they needed. A planetoid around a binary star.
因为脉冲星的重力
Because of the pulsar's gravity.
你的丈夫有没有详细地定义这些维度?
Did your husband ever attempt to define these dimensions
- 向你展示他期望的东西 - 没有
- to show you what he expected? - No.
但是他说他就快要可以证明他的理论了
But he did say that he was very close to proving his theories.
接着意外就发生了
And then the accident.
他是否预测到实验会有危险?
Did he anticipate that these experiments might be dangerous?
我不这么认为
I didn't think so.
但是现在回想起来 他可能知道会有危险
But now, in retrospect, he probably did.
这也解释了他为何采取了一定的保护措施
That would explain the unusual precautions he began taking,
甚至在事故发生前
even before the accident.
那个力场 精心安排的安全系统
The force field, the elaborate security system.
每当他开始新的实验时
When he started a new experiment,
他都坚持要我待在一个安全的房♥间内
he insisted I stay in what he called a protected room.
也就是说你因此未受影响
That's why you weren't affected.
他并不是有意地去伤害任何人
He would never knowingly do anything to hurt anyone.
是的 这点我相信
Yes, I believe that.
但是他几乎要实现他的目标了
But as he saw his goal getting closer, seeming possible,
他越来越神经质
he became more obsessive.
也许这影响了他的判断力
Maybe that clouded his judgement.
这不是我想像中再见到你的方式
This is not how I imagined seeing you again.
我也这样想
Nor I you.
你做的很棒 一艘很棒的船 可以航行到星系的深处
You've done well. A great starship on the far reaches of the galaxy.
这正是你梦寐以求的
It's everything you'd hoped.
也不完全是 没哪件事会像你想像的那么好
Not exactly. Nothing works... just as you hope.
如果你不能告诉我更多的事情 我得派一个小队下去实验室看看
If you can't tell us any more, I need to send a team to the lab.
你不能 它是被保护起来的
You can't. It's protected.
每一个科学家都得保证不让任何人进去
One of the scientists made sure no one could get in.
- 打扰一下 - 他好一点了吗?
- Excuse me. - Is he worse?
他正在休息 但是你得接受一些检查
He's resting, but you should undergo some tests.
我的护士会为你检查
My nurse will start them.
感谢你的好意
Thank you for your kindness.
她是我的老朋友了
She's an old friend.
我看得出来 我担心的是他丈夫
I gathered that. It's her husband I'm more concerned with.
- 情况如何? - 我想他快死了
- What's the prognosis? - I believe he's dying.
他的生化神经受到严重影响 但是我不知道原因
His neurochemistry's been affected, but I don't know how or why.
- 他这样多久了 - 可能好几天了
- How long does he have? - Maybe a couple of days.
我只能使他维持现状 直到我找到致病原因
I can only maintain him until I find out what's causing the damage.
- 我可以和他谈谈吗? - 现在不行
- Can we talk to him? - Not now. Not yet.
顺带一提 Ilecom 星系也受到了 时间扭曲的影响
Incidentally, the effects of the time distortions are now being felt in the Ilecom system.
去舰桥
Bridge.
Manheim 将一个模糊的理论 变成为了实际的应用
Manheim has turned vague theories into a practical application.
但是如果没有他的理论 我怀疑我们是否能提出有价值的问题
But without his help, I doubt we can pose any intelligent questions,
更不用说找出对策
let alone come up with any solutions.
顺带一提 Ilecom 星系也受到了 时间扭曲的影响
Incidentally, the effects of the time distortions are now being felt in the Ilecom system.
这是步入升降梯前的我们
It's us before we stepped into the turbo lift.
又出现重复的情况了
It's happening again.
我没感觉到任何时间的扭曲
I feel no disorientation.
我也没
Nor do l.
那是什么?
What was that?
我认为 Manheim 效应越来越明显了
I believe the Manheim Effect is becoming more pronounced.
那是我们出发的地点 如果那是我们的话
This is where we started... if we are us.
当然是我们 但是我们也是他们
We are us, but they are also us.
的确 我们都是我们 只不过处在不同的时间连续点上
Indeed, we are both us, at different points along the same time continuum.
去舰桥
Bridge.
剧集 | 星际旅行:下一代(1987) | 导航列表