剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
你那份
Your share.
还有护照 我自己出的钱
And a passport. And I paid for it meself.
感觉是应该的
Only seemed fair.
看起来他们对你下了狠手
Looks like they put you through it.
我手里有他们想要的情报
I knew something they wanted to know,
查理 对吧
didn't I, Charlie?
戴尔 老天
Fucking hell, Dale.
你是要我说谢谢吗
You want me to say thank you?
行啊 非常感谢你
Then fuck yes. Thank you.
你想揍我吗 来 给我的脸来一拳
You wanna hit me? Go on. Punch me in the kisser.
是我自己惹的祸
I fucked myself.
但是现在如果我重获自♥由♥ 那我能去想去的任何地方
But now, if I'm free, then I'm free to go where I wanted
我不会蠢到留在这里和你纠缠
before I was stupid enough to mess around with you.
(新西兰护照)
当该死的新西兰佬
A fucking Kiwi?
我临时只能搞到这个
It was the best I could do on short notice.
好吧
Okay.
想好要去哪了吗
Know where you're gonna go?
是
Yeah.
戴尔 要去寻找自己了吗
Gonna go find yourself, Dale?
不 我要丢掉自己
No. I'm gonna lose myself.
喂
Oi.
你需要去医院吗
You. You need hospital?
不 不去医院
No. No hospital.
我没事
I'm fine.
这是这里最有本事的夜班经理
This is the most capable night manager
而这是克拉巴本地最好 最便宜的旅馆
in this, the best, cheapest hotel in all of Colaba.
帕拉布 伙计 你知道现在几点了吗
Yaar, Prabhu, do you realize what time it is?
我不想这么晚再招待更多的臭白人了
I don't want any more fucking goras this late.
但他们很累
But they're very tired
如果能登记入住会很感激的
and would appreciate being checked into the room.
请收留他们吧
Take them, please.
看在你的份上我才肯做 -那就做吧
I'll do it because it's you. -Then do it.
好的 填吧 -非常感谢
Okay. Fill it in. -Thank you very much.
这个人说他是旅馆客人
This man says he is a hotel guest?
谁
Who?
这个人说他是旅馆客人 是真的吗
This man says he is a hotel guest. Is this true?
是的 他是客人
Yes, he is a guest.
他叫什么名字
What is his name?
稍等 在登记册上 -让我看看
Just a second. It's in the register. -Let me see.
先生 我帮你找 -给我
I'll show you, sir. -Give it to me.
给我看他的C表格
Show me his C-Form.
C表格在这里
C-Form, it would be over here.
那混♥蛋♥曾斗殴 但不想去医院
The bastard has been fighting and does not want the hospital.
这样 -快点 怎么这么磨蹭
Oh, yeah? -Come on. Why does it take so long?
发生了什么 那警♥察♥是个十足的烂人
What happened? This pandu is a full motherfucker.
如果你不贿赂他 他会送你坐牢 发生了什么
If you don't bribe him, he'll take you to jail. What happened?
我被抢劫了
I got mugged.
他们抢走了一切 连我的鞋都夺走了
They took everything, even my fucking boots.
一切
Everything?
我只需要躺一会儿
I just need to lie down.
带我去看他的房♥间 马上
Show me his room. Now.
林 没有护照 没有钱... -你在做什么
Lin. No passport, no money... -What are you doing?
这在孟买♥♥是个很大的问题
...is very, very big problem in Bombay.
我们必须马上离开 林 快点
We have to go now. Lin, let's go.
快点 -是 先生
Hurry up! -Yes, sir.
就是这个房♥间
This is the room.
好的
Okay.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
好 水在这里
Okay. Here is water.
我现在明白你为什么 要带着这个厉害的医药箱了
Now I see why you're carrying this impressive medicine box.
你也应该带了不止一双鞋吧
You should also be carrying more than one pair of shoes, na?
最好的药品
Best medicine.
明天第一件事 我会带你去新西兰领♥事♥馆♥
Tomorrow, first thing, I will take you New Zealand consulate.
他们会给你新的护照 还有钱
They will give you new passport, money.
我不能去找官方机构
I can't go to the authorities.
这对我来说不是一个选择
It's not an option for me.
好吧
Okay.
请 过来 吃吧
Please. Come. Eat, na.
你是我的客人
You are my guest,
我的邻居拉克什米烹饪了...
and Lakshmi, my neighbor, she is making...
最美味的煎饼
first-class roti.
谢谢
Thank you.
不错吧
Good, huh?
我的天 好辣
Wow. It is very spicy.
多谢你 为我所做的一切
Dhanayavaad, for everything.
不知道你怎样 但我需要喝点
I don't know about you, but I need a drink.
这是什么意思
What is that?
三周了 我依然不知道 各种摇头都是什么意思
It's been three weeks. I still don't know which waggle means what.
好吧
Okay.
现在这个的意思是 “当然 我很愿意和你喝一杯”
Right now it is meaning, "Certainly, by all means, I'll drink with you."
但也可能是“不要”或是“你好”的意思
But it can also mean "no." Or "hello."
或是“我懂”
Or, "I understand."
甚至可能是“我为和平而来 所以请别伤害我”
Or even, "I am a man of peace, so please do not be hurting me."
这是可以学的 好吗
And you could learn this, huh?
那样你就不会经历这个 这个还有那个了
Then this won't happen, this won't happen, that won't happen.
你先
After you.
哎 悠着点
Oi, take it easy.
真棒
So good.
口感真够顺滑的
Very, very smooth, yaar.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 哥们
Hey, man.
你留着
Keep it.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有 只是...
No. Just...
我要是知道这是我的威士忌 而不是你的
If I was knowing this was my whiskey and not yours,
我就不会这么大口地喝了
I would not have been so generous with myself in drinking it, na.
真的
Really?
你在干什么 什... 嘿
What are you doing? Wh-- Hey!
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
这件衬衫今天才洗的 老兄
This shirt was cleaned today only, yaar.
拿着吧
Take it.
给你的
It's for you.
真的
Really?
戴尔
Dale!
该死的告密狗
You fucking dog.
滚回你的老家
Back to where you belong.
有人曾告诉我 梦就是愿望与恐惧相会之处
Someone once told me that a dream is where a wish and fear meet.
当愿望与恐惧是同一样东西时 则称为噩梦
When the wish and the fear are the same, we call the dream a nightmare.
你确定是鲁祖
You sure it was Rujul?
肥胖 穿金戴银
Fat and shiny, a lot of gold.
手指粗短 老二像小蘑菇
Stubby fingers, little mushroom cock.
我听到他的名字了
And I heard his name,
当时瓦利德在为他鼓劲
when Walid was cheering him on.
你确定鲁祖向瓦利德承诺 给他萨嘎尔瓦达贫民窟土地
And you're sure Rujul promised Walid the Sagar Wada slum land?
是的
Yeah.
我们是他们的助兴节目 帮助他们完成交易
We were their entertainment, a way for them to seal their deal.
另一个女孩森妮很清楚情况
The other girl, Sunny, understood it all,
他们是谁 他们在做什么
who they were, what they were doing.
鲁祖和瓦利德完全不在乎 我们听到了他们的对话
Rujul and Walid didn't give a shit if we heard.
(居民楼)
然后森妮消失了 周不放我走
Then Sunny disappeared, and Zhou wouldn't let me leave.
不得不贿赂那个女仆来给你送信
Had to bribe that maid to come tell you.
她死了 对吧 森妮
She's dead, isn't she? Sunny.
如果不是认识你 我也一样
I'd be the same if I didn't know you.
他们都死死地盯着我 我以为他们一定很恨我
They all stared at me with such intensity, that I thought they must hate me.
现在我明白了 他们不过是在看着我的恐惧
Now I know they were simply staring at my fear.
让人们感到恐惧的是他们对自己的了解
It's what people know about themselves that makes them afraid.
不好意思 厕所在哪里
Excuse me. Where's the toilet?
你昨晚怎么又喊又叫的
How much shouting and yelling you were doing last night?
做噩梦了 所以我今早没叫醒你
Bad dreams, na? That is why I let you sleep this morning.
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表