剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
That's when everything started to change.
你没告诉他们
You haven't told them?
没有
No.
你帮我保守秘密 我就帮你
I'll keep yours if you keep mine.
如果保守秘密不会带来痛苦 那就不叫秘密
And it isn't a secret if keeping it doesn't hurt.
你曾这么对我说
You told me that once.
这些秘密会害我们俩都送命
These ones could get us both killed.
答应我你会谨慎行事
Promise me you'll be careful?
如果你需要什么 请来找我
And if you need anything, please come to me.
我离开不意味着我不爱你了
Just 'cause I left, it doesn't mean I don't still love you.
我知道你不能对我说这句话 但多谢你依然在乎我
And I know you can't say it back. Thank you for still caring.
爱你
Love you.
你能帮我搞到一本吗
Can you get me one or not?
我们之前有过这样的谈话 对吧
We had this conversation, you and I, before, right?
好护照的价格是一千美元
A good passport would cost a thousand dollars.
明天1点带着钱和合适的照片回来
Come back tomorrow at one o'clock with the money and suitable photographs.
价格有商量的余地吗
Is there any room on the price?
价格没得商量 -拜托
The price is the price. -Come on.
这是孟买♥♥ 一切都有商量的余地
This is Bombay. There's always a little bit of room.
护照没有 -不磋商是没礼貌的 迪迪埃
Not with books. -It's rude not to negotiate, Didier.
我就在想你什么时候会出现
I wondered when you might turn up.
你先是占了我的沙发过夜 现在又偷了我的座位
First, you sleep on my couch. Now you steal my seat.
请我喝杯酒 也许我会原谅你
Buy me a drink, and I can probably see myself to forgiving you.
我不知道这算不算有羁绊 但他绝对是个俗人
I don't know about the strings, but he is certainly earthy.
听着 现在时机不对
Look, now is not a good time.
我们正在谈正事
We're in the middle of something.
那我就不打扰你们了
Then I guess I'll leave you to it.
你真是不懂法式浪漫
You could not be less French.
卡拉
Karla.
卡拉 别走这么快啊
Karla, will you slow down?
我的天 等等
For fuck's sake. Just wait a minute.
我在谈正事
Look, I'm in the middle of something.
拜托 你最懂处理事务的缓急了
Come on, you're the queen of compartmentalizing.
你把道歉变成了羞辱
You managed to turn an apology into an insult.
厉害
Impressive.
你生我的气 我懂 -我不是生你的气
You're pissed off with me. I get it. -I'm not pissed off with you.
我明天得进城
Look, tomorrow I need to come into town.
我们能见见吗 下午2点
Can we meet up? Say, 2:00 p.m.?
我有事想告诉你
There's some things I'd like to tell you.
拜托
Please?
怎么 要我求你吗
What, you want me to beg?
我愿意下跪
I'll kneel.
拜托停下 -求求你了
Okay, please stop. -Please? Please?
林 够了...好吧...
Lin, enough. Enough. Fine. Fine.
好吧
Fine.
明天来我家
Come to mine tomorrow.
我会做点吃的
I'll make us some food.
好的 约会就这么定了
All right. It's a date.
我们说清楚 这不是约会
Let's be clear. It's not.
但我们2点见
But I'll see you at 2:00.
听起来是个约会
Sounds like a date.
不
No!
停下 我会杀了你
Stop! I will kill you!
不
No.
救命 拜托
Help! Please!
你和另一个男人的情人通奸
You're caught with another man's lover.
丢脸又危险 -承认自己的严重罪行吧
Embarrassing and dangerous. -Confess to your serious crime.
什么罪行
What crime?
同性恋 -不
Homosexuality. -No.
重大的罪行
Big crime.
也许你之前不知道 但在这里是这样
Maybe you did not know this, but now here we are.
也许我能帮你逃避你无知造成的痛苦
Maybe I can help you not suffer for your ignorance, huh?
不...
No. No, no.
不
No!
你欠我们一大笔钱
You owe us big money.
我欠帕拉布人情 因为他给了我一个家
I owed Prabhu a debt for giving me a home
和第二次机会
and a second chance.
他是我在这里唯一的真朋友
He was the one true friend I had in this place.
那天我看着他帮我计划离开萨嘎尔瓦达
As I watched him that day, planning my exit from Sagar Wada,
我意识到自己爱他
I realized I loved him.
谁知道会发生什么邪恶的事
Who knows what evil things will be happening
我竟然这么享受黑帮的礼物 林先生
since I am enjoying this gift from a gangster, Linbaba.
这可不行 最好别再骑了
Can't have that. Better not ride anymore.
不 我说错了 我也没多么享受
No, I was wrong. I'm not having so much fun.
我有个好主意
I'm having one very good idea, huh?
好的 -很认真的
Okay. -Serious idea.
今晚我借用这辆摩托车 -好的
Tonight, I'll borrow this bike... -Uh-huh.
进行一项秘密活动
...for some secret business.
我觉得你可能需要再练习一下
I think you might need a little bit more practice.
也许你有些好奇
Probably you are some little bit curious, na?
无论你说什么 我都不会把秘密告诉你
No matter what you say, I will not tell you my secret.
看来我只能蒙在鼓里了
Guess I'm just gonna have to live with not knowing.
走 我们还有事
Come on. We've got somewhere to be.
我来骑车 作为练习
I'll drive us for practice.
我还是希望能活着到那里
I'd prefer to get there alive.
你需要我帮忙 对吧
You are needing my help, yes?
我需要练习
I am needing the practice.
上车
Get on.
但爱他也无法抹去 他有时令人头大的这个事实
But loving him didn't mean he wasn't still a royal pain in the arse at times.
嘿 林 你要干嘛
Arre! Lin! What is this shit, man?
(伊兰尼明星咖啡)
(菜单)
老大 今天生意不错啊
Good money today, boss?
是 还可以再好一点
Yeah. Not enough.
我们得把摩托车卖♥♥了
We're gonna have to sell the bike.
你在胡说什么
What are you saying?
不 你的计划太糟糕了 哥们
No, what a terrible plan you are having, man.
不...我不愿意 我拒绝
No, no, no. I won't do it. I refuse.
七张
Seven.
啊
Huh?
七张
Seven.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗 你在想什么
What are you thinking?
这白♥痴♥说不超过700美元
This idiot is saying no more than seven.
这种人就是会为了蹭吃的去葬礼的白♥痴♥
This is the kind of idiot who goes to funerals for food only.
够无♥耻♥的 900以下免谈 最后的价格
Shame on you! Nothing less than nine. Final offer.
别指望我会回来 我会把你骗钱的事告诉大家
Don't expect me to come back. I will shout to all your crookedness!
没做成交易
No sale.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
事关原则 林先生
It is matter of principle, Linbaba.
我不愿做这笔买♥♥卖♥♥ 太丢脸了 我简直会哭
I will not make this deal. I will cry from embarrassment.
你就卖♥♥了车把钱给我吧
Just get me my money.
七
Seven?
对 笑吧 骗白人钱很有意思哈
Yeah, go ahead and laugh. Enjoy cheating the white guy.
你为什么要丢我的脸
Why are you trying to embarrass me?
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
谢谢你 再会
Thank you. Namaste.
下午好
Afternoon.
维克拉姆 你好吗 -嗨 很好 哥们
How you going, Vikram? -Arre, great, yaar.
看到和我一起来的那些人了吗
You see those men I was with?
经纪人
Managers.
沙希卡普在找武打替身
Shashi Kapoor is looking for a stunt double.
别告诉任何人
You mustn't tell anyone.
不用担心
No worries.
他要炒了现在的替身 他在做柔道侧倒的时候摔断手臂
His guy's getting sacked. He broke his arm on a judo side fall.
不是每个人都是牛人
We can't all be giants, na?
林 是迪迪埃
Lin, it's Didier.
失陪
Excuse me.
迪迪埃 发生什么了
What's going on, Didier?
我被逮捕了
I've been arrested.
因为什么
For what?
我自己的愚蠢
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表