剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
我猜是周派人来杀我
Zhou, I guess, looking to finish me off.
火灾是因此而起的
That's how the fire started.
那为什么是你的错
And how is that your fault?
那个小男孩的妈妈因为我而死
That little boy's mum is dead because of me.
这是我欠他们的
I owe them.
我只有一样东西可以给他们 虽然我对此毫不在行
I got one thing I can give them, as useless as I am at it.
你不担心其他人会来
Aren't you worried about someone else coming,
质问你的护照状况
about your passport situation?
我怕极了
I'm fucking terrified.
但是拉克什米当时也很怕 我不能把这个当借口
But Lakshmi was scared too, so I don't get to use that as an excuse.
我看见报纸的标题了
I saw the paper.
那个鲁祖死了
That Rujul fella's dead.
我是不是也该为此自责
Do I have to feel guilty about that as well?
不
No.
“不”是因为你不在乎 还是因为那和我们无关
"No," because you don't care, or because it's got nothing to do with us?
两者都是
Both.
鲁祖阿德卡是腐♥败♥官员
Rujul Aadekar was a corrupt official.
他损害了我一位客户的生意
He was hurting a client of mine's business.
我想警告他
I wanted to warn him.
仅此而已
That's as far as it goes.
报纸说他被打劫了
The papers say he got robbed.
一个有钱人误入孟买♥♥的危险区 时有发生
Rich man in the wrong part of Bombay. It happens.
卡拉 你为什么来这里
What are you doing here, Karla?
我那天见到你很震惊
I got a shock seeing you the other night.
我以为你会去雷纳尔多咖啡馆
I assumed you'd turn up at Reynaldo's.
但你没有 我就... -放轻松 否则我会以为你在乎
When you didn't, I just... -Easy. I might start to think you care.
这话是我活该受的
Guess I probably deserve that.
不过说句公道话 你确实给我钱 帮我离开
Although, to be fair, you did give me the money to leave.
然后你却给了别人
And then you gave it away.
对
Yep.
那天你和卡达尔可汗在做什么
What were you doing with Khader Khan?
抽烟 喝茶
Smoking, drinking tea.
对于一个不想惹麻烦的人来说 你交的朋友还真有趣
For a man who doesn't want trouble, you keep interesting company.
这包括你吗
Does that include you?
希望吧 我不想当无趣的人
I hope so. I'd hate not to be interesting.
是的 我觉得不太可能
Yeah, I can't see that happening.
太神秘了
Too bloody mysterious.
我该回去了
I should be getting back.
林 你挺适合贫困的模样
Poverty looks good on you, Lin.
如果你变得穷困潦倒 那一定令人难以抗拒
If you get really down and out, you could be irresistible.
保持联♥系♥
Don't be a stranger.
林先生 你会让她好转吗
You're going to make her better, Dr. Lin?
他为什么不做任何事
Why isn't he doing anything?
你不能给她药吗
Can't you give her medicine?
好吧 我们要做什么 扔进碗里吗
All right, what are we doing? Getting them in the bowl?
你行的
You can do it!
好 -就差一点
Yeah! -So close.
只差一点
So close.
继续加油 吉腾德拉 兄弟
Go on, Jitendra, old mate.
林先生 你在吗
Linbaba, you are home?
林先生
Linbaba.
林
Lin.
是 帕拉布 我在
Yes, Prabhu, I'm home.
林 你已经吃了
You've already eaten, Lin?
不 还没有
No, not yet.
太好了 因为拉维要给你送特别食品
Good, because Ravi is bringing you ekdum special food now.
这是龙头鱼
Bombil. This is Bombay duck.
最出名的鱼
Most famousest of fishes.
伙计 吃呀
Eat. Eat, na?
拉维 看起来棒极了 谢谢你 你不用这么...
It looks amazing, Ravi. Thank you. You didn't have to do--
很抱歉我想伤害你
Sorry I am trying to hurt you.
也许卡拉是对的
Maybe Karla was right.
也许我追逐危险
Maybe I courted danger.
因为此刻危险是少数强大到
Because danger in the here and now was one of the few things strong enough
让我能忘记过去的东西
to help me forget the past.
强尼 你瞧吧 他又要去了
See, Johnny? He's been going again.
林 你今天早上感觉如何
How are you this morning, Lin?
再好不过
Peachy.
你瞧 他嘴上这么说 但意思是相反的 我听得出来
See, he's saying this, but he's meaning the opposite. I can tell.
他今天早上已经去过厕所 我看到了
And he's already been making motion once this morning. I saw him.
吉腾德拉是对的
Jitendra was right.
你们俩在叨咕什么啊
What are you two going on about?
林先生 你的邻居吉腾德拉告诉我们
Linbaba, your neighbor Jitendra is telling us
你昨晚去了三 四次水边
last night, you have been to the water three, four times.
让他整晚睡不了
Keeping him up all night, you are.
吉腾德拉还有脸说
Jitendra's one to talk.
他和他老婆折腾得整条街都听得见
Him and his missus were going at it hammer and tongs.
吉腾德拉和拉特娜的床事 在萨嘎尔瓦达是出名的
Jitendra and Ratna's sexy time is most famous in Sagar Wada.
你是不是拉肚子
You tell, you are having loose motion?
是的 好吧 帕拉布 我在拉稀
Yes. All right, Prabhu, I've got the shits.
你们满意了没
Are you happy now?
我总觉得是因为你和拉维给我送的鱼
I can't help thinking it was that fish you and Ravi brought me.
林 不会的
Arre, Lin, no.
那条鱼是他亲手捉到的 送给你作为和解的礼物
He caught that fish himself as a peace offering to you.
他...非常新鲜 他带去给我 让我帮他送给你
He-- Very fresh. He brought it to me to help him bring to you.
好吧 不是因为鱼
Okay. It wasn't the fish.
我推荐你喝奶茶
I recommend a drinking of chandu chai.
这会让你的大便变硬 颜色恢复正常
It will make your motions harder and good color again.
林先生 你得和我来一趟
Mr. Lin, you must come with me.
林 他是个很危险的人 会杀人的家伙
He's a very danger man, Lin. Murderous fellow.
没关系 帕拉布 我认识他
It's all right, Prabhu. I know him.
你怎么会认识他
How are you knowing him?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
如果你和这男人出了什么事 我帮不了你
If anything happens to you with this man, I cannot help you.
有什么问题
What is the problem?
不 没问题
No, there's no problem.
我只是好奇你要带林去哪
I am only wondering where you're taking Lin.
他是我的搭档 我们在帝王街做生意
He's my partner and we are having business in the side gully of Regal.
你叫什么
What is your name?
帕拉布
Prabhu.
你一定是个大人物啊 敢问我问题
You must be a big man, asking me questions.
也许我该称呼你为“帕拉布拜”
Maybe I should call you "Prabhubhai."
克拉巴市场的酋长 萨嘎尔瓦达的高♥官♥
Maalik of Colaba Market. Sarkar of Sagar Wada?
滚 回去做你的小道生意 -冷静 阿卜杜拉 他是我朋友 拜托
Go now, back to your backside business. -Easy. Abdullah, he's my friend. Please.
你到底要不要你的药
You want your medicine or not?
别担心
It's fine.
告诉露比阿姨 说阿卜杜拉塔哈利到了
Tell Auntie Ruby that Abdullah Taheri has come.
我会为你引荐 剩下的就看你自己了
I'll make the introduction. The rest is up to you.
阿姨 你好
Namaste, Auntie.
这是露比 卡拉托庇斯的老大
This is Ruby. Boss of Kala Topis.
全孟买♥♥最厉害的走私商和盗贼
The best smugglers and thieves in all Bombay.
你好 我叫林
Greetings. My name is Lin.
把你的清单给她
Show her your list.
是英语写的
It's in English.
如果你需要 我可以翻译
I can get it translated if you need.
我不是生来就是这样
I wasn't born like this, you know.
我过去是执业会计师
Once, I was a chartered accountant
在玛哈拉卡斯米有我自己的公♥寓♥
with my own flat in Mahalakshmi.
我无意冒犯
I meant no offense.
你愿意和我一起饮茶吗
Will you take tea with me?
当然
Sure.
这些我全都能弄到
I can get you all of this.
十万 五万卢比
One lakh. 50,000 rupees.
我没有这么多钱
I don't have that much money.
我希望你可以...
I was hoping that you could--
我们可以做某种交易
that we could make some kind of deal.
折扣
Discount?
这些人没有其他地方可去
These people have nowhere else to turn.
你想让我帮助这些人
You want me to help these people,
这些对我们不屑一顾的人
who'd turn their backs on us?
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表