剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
三天了 你们还没抓到他
So, three days and you still haven't caught him.
谢谢 很感谢
Thank you. Appreciate it.
我不欢迎你来这里不意味着我会怠慢客人
Just 'cause I don't want you here doesn't mean I've forgotten my manners.
他不会来的
He won't come.
我一手带大的戴尔不会那么蠢
I brought Dale up smarter than that.
我不懂的是他为何逃狱 我的儿子是认罪了的
What I don't get is why he escaped. You know, my son pled guilty.
也许他发现监狱不适合他
I guess he figured prison just wasn't for him.
不奇怪
Not unusual.
每次我去探监时 他浑身都是淤青
Bruises all over him every time I visited.
你应该不会知道内情吧
Now, you wouldn't know anything about all that, would you?
他确实很懂得如何惹人生气
Well, he does have a way of winding people up.
你为什么这么恨我家戴尔
Why do you hate my Dale so much?
我在奥特维长大 你知道那里吗
I grew up in Otway. You know Otway?
是
Yeah.
我爸爸 他...
My old man, he's--
我想他脑子不算聪明
He wasn't the smartest fellow, I guess.
个头不算高大
Wasn't the biggest.
但他比任何人都更勤奋工作
But he worked harder than anyone. Anyone.
对 挖了30年煤
Yeah. Dug coal for 30 years.
他决心绝不会让我成为矿工
And he was determined that I would never go down in the ground.
不...
No, no, no, no.
我原本有机会去大学 和你家戴尔一样
I was gonna have the chance to go to university, just like your Dale.
做出一番事业
Make something of myself.
他刚到50岁就去世了
He died at barely 50,
因为肺里的黑色垃圾咳嗽不止
coughing on all the black shit from his lungs.
勤恳工作 却因此送了命
Honest work. And it killed him.
我始终没上大学
I never got to go to university.
所以我讨厌每一个
So, I hate every little prick
啊 对人生不负责任的小混♥蛋♥
who decides it's too hard for him.
只会抢劫或卖♥♥毒品
Just gonna rob people or sell junk
对世人坑蒙拐骗
and just piss all over the rest of the world.
就像你家戴尔
Like your Dale.
想到无法再见到他 我就感到难过
You know, it breaks my heart, the thought that I'll never see him again.
但我愿意接受没有道别
But I'll live without a goodbye
如果这意味着
if it means he gets to have a life
他能远离你这样的混♥蛋♥生活
away from bastards like you.
你会再见到他的
You'll see him again.
在你上次见他的地方 你不用怀疑这点
Right back where you saw him last time. You can be fucking sure of that.
林医生 我做不到
Dr. Lin, I cannot do this.
你是医生 我不是
You are doctor. Not me.
我不是医生 从来都不是
I'm not a doctor. I never have been.
听着 帕瓦蒂 现在你知道的 基本上和我一样多了
Look, you know pretty much everything I know at this point, Parvati.
他说他从没见过像你这样的医生
He says that he has never seen a doctor like you.
你会是萨嘎尔瓦达的伟大医生
You will be a great doctor for Sagar Wada,
人们会远道来向你咨♥询♥病症
and people will come from far and wide to consult with you.
任何男人都会希望有这么好的妻子
Any man should be happy to have such a person for a wife.
严肃点 这不是玩笑
Be serious. This is not a joke.
帕瓦蒂 你很有天赋 你很擅长这件事
You're a natural, Parvati. You're good at this.
我是女孩 人们不会听我说...
I am girl. People not listen to me--
如果他们想康复 那就必须听
If they wanna get better, they'll have to.
帕拉布和卡西姆会帮你的
Prabhu and Qasim will help you.
真希望你不走
I wish you not go.
你会很棒的 -我不只是说医生这件事
You'll do fine. -I don't just mean for the doctoring.
我需要绷带
I will need bandage now.
她骗到你了 感觉如何 -是...
She got you, huh? How's it feel? -Yes, yes.
我会骗到你 也会骗到你
I will get you. And I will get you.
开玩笑 懂吗
Joke, hai?
开玩笑啦...
Joking. Joking.
噢呵
Oho.
看来你的卡德尔拜信守诺言了
Looks like your Khaderbhai has kept his promise, huh?
上帝保佑 我们很快就会拥有自来水
Inshallah, we will have our own running water soon.
我知道你认为我给你下圈套
I know you think I set you up.
你做了你觉得必须要做的事 我知道你是为了我们好
You did what you thought you had to do, and I know you did it for us.
但你希望我并没那么做
But you wish I hadn't.
林 饥饿的人不在乎过去
Hungry men don't care about the past, Lin.
看来我们要告别了
So, is this our goodbye?
否则你为什么要教帕瓦蒂行医
Why else would you be teaching Parvati your medicines?
或是把你的配给品都给邻居
Or giving all your rations to your neighbors?
是的 应该吧
Yeah, I guess it is.
听着 我只想说 我应该多听你的劝告 卡西姆
Look, I just wanna say I know I should have listened to you more, Qasim.
是的 你和这里的其他人都是 因为我非常有智慧
Yes. You and everyone else here because I am very wise.
还有你 林先生 你真是个惹人头疼的家伙
And you, Mr. Lin, you are a big pain in the pichhavaada.
但我还是会很想念你
I will miss you all the same.
我说过他没来过这里
I told you, he hasn't been here.
而你毫不知情
And you don't know anything?
如果我知情 还会在这里吗
Would I be here if I did?
如果他不回这里 就不会有护照
Well, if he hasn't been back here, then he doesn't have his passport.
那么 在哪里
So, where is it, huh?
我知道你在撒谎 莉莎
I know you're fucking lying, Lisa.
让开...给我让开...
Move, move. I said, move, move!
嘿 毛里齐奥 你不能拿那个 -你是说这个 我不能拿吗
Hey, you can't take those. Maurizio. -You mean this? I can't take this?
不能吗 -毛里齐奥 别
No? -Maurizio, come on.
给我听好了
Listen to me.
我想干什么你都管不了
I can do whatever the fuck I like.
懂吗
Okay?
莉莎 你很聪明 懂吗 比他聪明多了
You're smart, Lisa, okay? Much smarter than him.
好吗 我们可以解决这问题 我们大家一起解决
Okay? And we can put this right. All of us, together.
告诉莫德纳 好吗
You tell Modena. Okay?
我们三人还来得及离开这里 但他得...
There's still enough time for all three of us to leave town, but he needs--
他得把钱给我 好吗
he needs to bring me that money, okay?
帕拉布 你要带我看什么 我还有事要忙
What are we going to see, Prabhu? I've got things to do.
未来 林先生
The future, Linbaba.
这是阿润的德士 -不
It's Arun's taxi. -No!
现在有一半时间是我的德士
Half the time now, it is my taxi.
他不可能24小时无休开车
He cannot be driving it 24 hours without sleep.
所以他休息的时候我开车
So, when he is not driving, I'll be driving,
他会从我的收入里抽走非常合理的提成
and he'll be taking very reasonable percentage of my earnings.
白天我是导游 晚上我是司机
Days, I will be tour guide. Nights, I will drive passengers.
嘿 -那你什么时候睡觉
Hey! -When do you sleep?
结婚后
When I'm married.
你走后 我的导游生意不会赚太多钱
Now that you are going, I will not be making much from tour guide business.
所以没了你 我又成了平平无奇的人
So, without you, I'll be one of the crowd again.
你仍然会是“孟买♥♥头号♥导游”
You'll still be, "number one guide in Bombay."
我一直在想
I've been thinking,
迪迪埃把护照给我后
when I get my papers from Didier,
不如我们俩去你的村庄看一看
what do you say you and me take that trip to your village?
见见你的家人
Meet your family.
你说那里很美 对吗
I mean, you said it's beautiful there, right?
林 如果我回家 我那位很传统的父亲
Lin, if I go home, my father, who's not so modern,
他会听说我追求帕瓦蒂的事 会要求她给嫁妆
he will hear about my courting Parvati and want dowry.
帕瓦蒂的父母允许我追求她
Parvati's parents, they're giving me permission to court her,
我不希望他们改变主意 好吗
but I don't want their mind to change, na?
所以我希望尽快结婚
And so, I want the wedding to happen very fast.
我会告诉帕瓦蒂的父亲 我不需要嫁妆 我非常摩登
I will tell Parvati's father I do not need a dowry. Very modern of me.
在这件事上 他一定也持有摩登的看法
He will be happy to have modern views on this also.
是 他肯定会
Yeah, I'm sure he will.
伙计 你不觉得这事有点太急了吗
You don't think you're rushing this a little bit, mate?
你和帕瓦蒂相处的时间并不多
I mean, you and Parvati haven't really spent that much time together.
我们结婚后可以相处很多年
We have years for that when we are married.
总之 林先生 今晚是我们第一次正式约会
Anyway, tonight is our first official outing, Linbaba.
不需要再偷偷摸摸
No more sneaking.
林 这对我来说是个艰难的选择
Lin, this is very tough choice for me.
你是我的好朋友 但帕瓦蒂是...
You are my good friend, but Parvati, she is--
不 我懂的...
No, I get it. I get it.
我很为你开心
I'm happy for you.
雷纳尔多咖啡馆 -是
Reynaldo's? -Yeah.
其实 不是
Actually, no.
是这样 我得先去见一个人
You know what, I've gotta see someone else first.
谁
Who is it?
我让你猜三次
I'll give you three guesses.
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表