剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
They are coming through the gates.
看来我们俩都完蛋了 伙计
I guess we're both fucked, mate.
抗♥议♥者们进来后 你别想拿回钱了
That mob gets in here, you're never getting this money back.
打给瓦利德 让他派人来
Call Walid. Tell him to send some men.
我觉得太晚了
Oh, I reckon it's too late for that.
后退 立即后退
Back! Get back now!
立即 谁先动我就先开枪射谁
Now! I will shoot the first one of you that moves.
你带我去拿钱 嘿 -卡拉一起来才行
You're taking me to that money, hey? -Not without Karla.
感觉如何 你告诉我 起来...
Huh? How does it feel? You tell me now. Up. Get up.
后退
Get the fuck back, huh?
带我去放钱的地方
You're gonna take me to that money,
否则我就开枪打你的脊椎 然后拖着你过去 懂吗
or I'm gonna put one in your spine and drag you there, okay?
毛里齐奥 敢走出这个房♥间 你就会死
Leave this room, Maurizio, and you will die.
去你的 臭贱♥人♥
Fuck you! You bitch.
快走 开门...
Move. Open it. Open it.
后退 给我后退 你们俩都别过来
Get back. Get the fuck back. Both of you, back.
开门...
Open it. Open it.
去拿那把枪
Get the gun!
你们都去死吧...
Fuck you all! Fuck you!
我受够了 听见了吗
I've had enough of this shit, you hear me?
莉莎...
Lisa, Lisa, Lisa.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
该死
Shit.
让他们对付她吧 我们走
Leave her for them. Let's go.
你以为自己能拥有幸福的结局
You think you will get your happy ending?
好 帕拉布在等
Okay, Prabhu's waiting.
该死
Fuck.
我们得回去 我们得立即走
We gotta go back. We need to go now.
他走了
He's gone?
只给你派了一个活
You had one job.
他来了
He's coming.
拉菲克 我们抓到他了
We have him now, Rafiq.
那混♥蛋♥警♥察♥给我们下套了
That bastard cop set us up.
开车离开 马上
Get us out of here. Now.
现在
Now!
低头 老大
Stay down, boss!
谁
Yes?
是林
It's Lin.
进来...
Come in, come in, come in.
你没事吧
You all in one piece?
算是吧
More or less.
帕拉布来过吗
Has Prabhu been here?
不 你多久前让他来的
No. H-How long ago did you send him?
我没有 我们出去时他不在
I didn't. He wasn't there when we came out.
也不能怪他
Well, hard to blame him.
这么多的钱 对于贫民窟小子来说很难抗拒
So much money to a slum-wallah would be hard to resist.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
简而言之 天下大乱
Short version, it all went to shit.
有喝的吗
Got anything to drink?
有啊...这里
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Right here.
对了 瓦利德沙死了
Also, Walid Shah is dead.
电台上说的 据说是被警♥察♥遇到
I heard it on the radio. Encountered by the cops, they said.
卡达尔赢了
Khader won.
看来如此
It seems so.
是帕拉布
It's Prabhu.
你去哪了啊
Where have you been?
什么 藏起来啊
What? Hiding.
等着看你有没有来这里
Waiting to see if you would come here.
警♥察♥差点捉到我 我必须走 抱歉 好吗
The police almost got me. I had to go. Sorry, huh?
都在里面 三十万两千美元
All there, $302,000.
我数过 两次
I counted it. Twice.
我得去找莫德纳
I need to go get Modena.
我觉得我们应该在一起
I think we should stay together.
不 他会等我的 他一个人 我必须去
No, he'll be waiting for me. He's alone, so I have to go.
莉莎
Lisa.
这是他的
This is his.
没事
It's okay.
莉莎 带他去我家
Lisa, take him to mine.
三十万两千美元
$302,000.
现在怎么办
What now?
这个叫奈汀盖尔的警♥察♥ 他不知道我的事 对吧
This cop, Nightingale, he doesn't know about me, right?
死的应该是我
It should have been me.
你不能这样想
You can't think like that.
尼尚特因为我写的东西而死
Nishant died because of what I wrote.
为了保护我而死
Died protecting me.
他死前听到的最后一句话 是我叫他小偷和骗子
And the last thing he heard was me calling him a thief and a liar.
扣动扳机的不是你
You didn't pull the trigger.
我一直坐在这里想这件事
I've been sitting here thinking about that,
想所有直接或间接杀死他的那些人
about all the fingers that were on that trigger.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我觉得卡拉骗了我 利用了我
I think Karla played me. Used me.
我不停地想她想从中获得什么
And I can't stop thinking about what she wanted out of it.
这么多人死亡
All this death,
黑帮战争 为了什么
a gang war, for what?
好让她能和该死的男友在一起
So she could be with her fucking boyfriend?
我一会儿就上去
I'll be right up.
帕拉布 多谢你做的一切 -不客气
Thank you, Prabhu, for everything. -You're welcome.
林先生 在印度 爱总能战胜一切
Love finds a way, Linbaba, always in India.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
这是给你的
This is for you.
我觉得莉莎不会介意的
I don't think Lisa will mind.
我走后希望能想着 你和帕瓦蒂一起花这笔钱
When I'm gone, I wanna think about you spending that money with Parvati,
打造你一直梦寐以求的生活
building the life you've always wanted.
帕拉布 你是我所遇过最伟大的人
You're one of the biggest men I've ever met, Prabhu.
我不知道我做了什么 能在此生遇到你
I don't know what I've done to deserve you in my life,
但是我很高兴
but I'm glad for it.
为了纪念我们的友谊
To honor our friendship,
我要向你提一个重要的请求
I've got one very important thing I wanna ask of you.
林 随便说 -用我的名字给你的第一个儿子命名
Lin, anything. -Name your first son after me.
除了这个其他都行 林是个烂名字
Anything but that. Lin is a terrible name.
别忘了我
To remember me by.
我会在5点30分回来载你去火车站
I'll come back, 5:30, to drive you to your train.
请别和我争论 我会陪着你直到你离开
No argument, please. I will see this to the end.
不用钱
No charge.
我去看另一个病人 回来时他已经走了
I had another patient. When I came back, he was gone.
但他中枪了 他怎么可能...
But he was shot. How could he just...
他会没事吧
Will he be all right?
他的情况仍然很严重 我本不会让他出院的
He was still very sick. I would not have let him go.
好的 让我看看伤口
All right. Let's have a look at this.
你会留下一个小伤疤
You'll have a little scar.
经历这一切后 这个代价似乎不算大
Seems like a small price to pay after all this.
我不敢相信你会来救我
I can't believe you came to get me.
你可以这么相信
Yes, you can.
我从没有遇到任何人 为了我而掀起战争
I never had someone start a war for me before.
我好像真的是这么做了
I guess I did, didn't I?
一个有智慧的男人曾对我说
A wise man once told me,
“在印度 爱总能战胜一切”
"In India, love always finds a way."
那我希望他是对的
Then I hope he's right.
因为我爱上你了
Because I'm in love with you.
我不要这变成习惯
I'm not making a habit of this,
每天等着...
waiting to see--
不知道你是死是活
waiting to see if you're alive or dead.
我以为你被警♥察♥逮捕了
I thought you must have been arrested by the police.
我让父亲去警♥察♥局 但他不愿意
I asked my father to go to the police station, but he said no.
没有人知道你... -对不起...
No one knew where you-- -S-- Sorry. Sorry.
过来坐下
Come over here and sit.
卡西姆拜情况如何
How is Qasimbhai?
他还不错
He is doing well.
卡德尔拜让人过来送他去医院了
Khaderbhai sent men and they took him to the hospital.
那么 林走了
So Lin got away?
他会的
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表