剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
They dragged you through the ring and here you are.
不 如果不是你需要从我这拿到什么 我大概已经死了
No. I'd probably be dead if you did not need something from me.
少来了
Fuck off.
无论如何我都会去的 迪迪埃
I'd have come anyway, Didier.
也许你真的会
I think maybe you would have.
如果角色对调 我不会
Had the roles been changed, I would not.
我觉得你内心深处一定是个很坏的人
I think you must be a very bad man in your heart of hearts.
只有邪恶的人才能从做好事中获得好处
Only a wicked man can derive such benefits from good works.
你是我的朋友
You're my friend.
就算你不想要朋友
Even if you don't want any.
一个欠你人情的朋友 我会着手处理你护照的事
One who owes you. And I will start with your passport.
关于这个 有个小问题
Yeah, well, there's a slight problem with that.
我筹到钱
I raised the money,
但警♥察♥把我的钱连同你的一起收走了
but then those cops took it off me along with yours.
我会帮你给 这是我该做的
I'll cover it. It's the least I can do.
你带了照片吗
Did you get the photos?
需要护照是否意味着你要离开孟买♥♥
I assume the need of a passport means that you are leaving Bombay?
作为朋友 能问一声 为什么突然要离开吗
Can a friend ask why the sudden need?
凯薇塔在为了对我的报道而四处打探
Kavita is sniffing around a story about me.
我自找的 因为我在雷纳尔多乱说话
My own fault for running my mouth at Reynaldo's.
我喜欢凯薇塔
I like Kavita.
但是没错 她为了 能在事业上出人头地 什么都肯做
But yes, for sure, she's desperate to make her mark.
两天后就好
It will be ready in two days.
我保证
My promise.
谢谢 -该说谢谢的是我
Thank you. -The thanks are to you.
真的
Truly.
我会想你的 林
I'll miss you, Lin.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
敬友谊
To friendship.
马上就到家了
Almost home.
很快
Just a few more moments.
阿姨
Auntie!
请原谅我
Please pardon me!
都是我的错 别怪帕瓦蒂
It was all my fault. Do not blame Parvati.
外国医生在哪
Where is the gora doctor?
林 我不知道
Lin? I don't know...
当我们需要他时 他在哪
When we need him? Where is he?
快去找他
Go find him!
很多人都病了 谁都不知道他在哪
Many people are ill, and no one knows where he is.
林医生呢 我全家都病了
Where is Dr. Lin? My whole family is sick!
我也是
Mine too!
我们以为林医生和你在一起
We thought Dr. Lin was with you!
林医生呢 我们需要他 帕拉布
Where is Doctor Lin? We need him now. Prabhu!
(改编自格里高利大卫罗伯茨的 小说《Shantaram》)
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表