剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
He probably looks like dogs have been chewing on him.
我的喉咙里有一种味道 厚重而苦涩
There was a taste, thick and bitter, at the back of my throat.
我努力吞咽 而我记起来了
I struggled to swallow it down and I remembered,
那是混合了恐惧和仇恨的监狱气味
it was the foul prison brew of fear and hate.
搞什么
What the fuck, man?
我们赶紧完事 离开这里
Let's just finish this and get out of here.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry that I'm late.
不...我来早了
No, no, I was early.
你会喜欢这部电影的 尤其是最后的打斗场景
You'll love the film. Especially the fight sequence at the end.
我有个惊喜
I have a surprise.
真的
Really?
我们要去楼上看
We are going upstairs!
这太贵了
These are too expensive.
最适合你
They are perfect for you.
你瞧
See?
四千美元不算多 考虑到其他选择
$4,000 fine is little to ask when you consider the other options.
我很想阻止你朋友
I was keen to spare your friend
被送去亚瑟路的纳斯威尔斯那边受折磨
from being fed to the Naswales at Arthur Road.
是 你真是大英雄
Yeah, you're a real hero.
哎呀
Arre.
进来 大家都进来
Get in here! All of you. In here.
再说点别的
Say something else.
我非常喜欢孟买♥♥
I like Bombay very much.
很不错
Very good!
这外国佬会说马拉地语
The gora speaks Marathi!
继续
Keep going.
我的祖国是新西兰 我现在住在克拉巴
My country is New Zealand. I am living in Colaba now.
你
You!
这混♥蛋♥怎么在这里 -有什么问题
What is this motherfucker doing here? -What is the problem?
这就是那次踢我下♥体♥的外国佬
This is the gora who kicked me in the balls.
钱你们拿好了 我们想离开了
You have your money. We'd like to be going now.
他哪都不许去
He's not going anywhere.
他要是出任何事 交易就取消
Anything happens to him and the deal is off.
交易已经完成了
The deal is done.
你可以带着你的朋友离开 这是另一回事
You can take your friend and go. This is new business.
我得好好打这混♥蛋♥一顿
I owe this bastard a proper beating.
你被逮捕了 懂吗
You're under arrest, understand?
你要... -你要遵守命令
You're going to-- -You're going to follow orders.
除非你想一辈子当夜间巡警
Unless you want to be on night patrol for the rest of your life.
打人有什么油水
What profit is there in beating, huh?
闭嘴的话也许你还能赚点钱
Shut up and you might make some money.
打外国佬赚不到钱的 只会招来麻烦
No profit in beating goras. Just trouble down the road.
四千放你朋友出去 两千你不用坐牢
It is four for your friend to get out and two so you don't go in.
一共是六千美元
Now that is 6,000.
最多五千
Five only.
维克拉姆 算了
Vikram, leave it.
嘿...
Hey. Hey, hey.
嘿 我只有这么多
Hey, that's all I have.
应该是两千整
It should be exactly 2,000.
你们可以拿走
You can take that.
我们很快会再见的 贱狗
We're gonna meet again soon, chutiya.
到时候我会打爆你的蛋
Then. Then I'll have your balls.
需要点别的吗
Do you want anything else?
水
Water?
你感觉还好吗
Are you comfortable?
一切都很好
Everything is perfect.
是的 巴强 先生
Yes, Bachchan, sir!
告诉那该死的混♥蛋♥啊
You tell the bloody bastard!
谢谢你... -慢慢来
Thank you. Thank you. -Easy.
谢谢你们俩
Thank you, both.
你们一定还有事 我不想再占用你们的时间
I'm sure you have places to be. I don't wanna take any more of your time.
你都这样了 我不能丢下你一个人
I'm not leaving you alone like this.
我要看看你的脚
I need to look at your feet.
你走吧 我一个人就行
You go. I've got it from here.
什么事这么重要
What's so important?
你是说除了和你共度时光
You mean apart from spending time with you?
还有什么更重要的 -是...嘴真甜 到底是什么
What could be more important? -Yes, yes. Very smooth. Now, what?
我给叔叔打了电♥话♥ 他是中♥央♥调查局的官员
Called my uncle, who's an officer with the CBI.
问他我们能否查阅国际刑♥警♥组织
Asked him if we could get access to the Interpol red notices
外国逃犯的红色通知
on foreign fugitives.
竟然不告诉我 这是我的报道
Without telling me? This is my story.
我不想在没拿到的时候提起
Well, I didn't want to mention it in case I couldn't deliver.
我想当英雄
I was hoping to be the hero.
你现在生气了
Now you're just pissed off.
我不是生气 这很棒 只是...
I'm not pissed off. It's amazing, I just--
凯薇塔 我被迫作出好多承诺...
The promises I had to make, Kavita...
好吧 谢谢你
All right, thank you.
不意味着我今晚会和你上♥床♥
Doesn't mean I'm gonna sleep with you tonight.
真棒 谢谢你...
Perfect. Thank you. Grazie.
把瓶子放在那里就好 谢谢 -是要庆祝什么吗
Just put the bottle there. Thank you. -Are we celebrating something?
也许 但这要取决于你
Maybe. But that depends on you.
我需要你帮个忙
I have a favor to ask.
我们俩都需要你帮忙
Well, we both have a favor to ask.
这由你决定 但对我们 与拉希姆谈成交易至关重要
It's up to you, but it would go a long way to sealing our deal with Raheem.
我们都得出一份力
You know, we all have to do our part.
你希望我上他
You want me to fuck him.
他希望你上他
He wants you to fuck him.
不 那家伙的眼睛离不开你 你清楚的
No, the guy, he can't take his eyes off you. You know that.
如果你想的话 可以拒绝
You can say no, if you want.
我可以拒绝
I can say no?
以前做这事时我有钱拿 如果我也参与 那我那份是多少
When I used to do that, I always got paid. So if I'm part of this, what do I get?
我们会照顾你 和以前一样
Well, we'll look after you, same as always.
给我个数字
Give me a number.
一千
Thousand.
十
Ten.
好的 十
Okay. Ten.
百分之十
Percent.
你说了算
You're the boss.
好的
Okay.
巴强
Bachchan, saab!
嘿
Hey!
巴强 先生
Oi, Bachchan, saab!
巴强 先生 真棒
Arre, Bachchan, saab! Okay!
帕瓦蒂 来呀 和我一起
Come, Parvati, you must join me!
帕瓦蒂
Parvati?
帕瓦蒂
Parvati! Parvati.
快叫医生
Someone get a doctor!
我知道这个震惊的表情
I knew that look of shock.
我曾经受的鞭打中
No beatings I'd ever suffered
没有哪次比那些拿薪水执法的 制♥服♥警官更残暴
were as savage as those from uniformed men paid to enforce the law.
我知道让你崩溃的 不是他们施暴带来的痛苦
I knew it wasn't the pain of their violence that broke you,
而是那种无助 那种孤独无依的感受
but the helplessness, the utter feeling of being alone.
我下定决心 再也不回头
I was determined to never go back.
但如今我的逃亡计划只能搁置
But now, my escape was going to have to wait.
我不知道自己还有多少时间
And I didn't know how much time I had left.
真丢脸
This is so embarrassing.
到底发生了什么
What the fuck happened?
年轻的阿莱恩没有提到他有个印度情人
Young Alain neglected to mention he has an Indian lover,
我们在亲热时那人回来了
and the man came home while we were in flagrante.
我不知道自己能跑得这么快
I learned how fast I could run.
然后现在你在我脚边照顾我 就像抹大拉的马利亚
Et voilà, you are at my feet like the Magdalene herself.
对 那帮混♥蛋♥对你下了重手
Yeah, those bastards really did a number on you.
他们憎恶我们这类人
They despise my kind.
他们为什么只逮捕你
So, why did they only arrest you?
他是马哈拉施特拉人 我不是
He was a Maharashtrian. I am not.
他有钱或有势力 也可能两者都有 他一定给了很多钱让他们打我
He was wealthy or connected or both. I'm sure he paid them well to beat me.
然后你给了很多钱让他们停手
But then you paid them well so they would stop.
去他们的
Well, fuck 'em.
你到家了
You're here now.
这是你的博尔萨利诺测试
This was your Borsalino test.
他们将你从婚戒中穿过 你平安归来
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表