剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
He will.
哪来的钱 -这是礼物
Where did you get this? -It's a gift.
给我们未来的礼物
A gift of our future together.
林送的
From Lin.
我保证
I promise...
从今以后 我将不会让你再担惊受怕
from now on, I will not worry you or scare you.
上帝保佑
God promise.
决不能让我父亲知道你有这么多钱
My father must not know you have all this money.
卡拉
Karla?
我给你留了一件干净的衬衫
I left you a clean shirt.
你得到想要的 就要离开我了
You running out on me now that you got what you wanted?
你需要新的护照和文件
You need a new passport and papers.
我们没时间弄那个了
We don't have time for that.
我去拿迪迪埃给你准备的护照就行了
There is, if I get the one Didier made for you.
找卡达尔 -我得见他 林
Khader? -I need to see him, Lin.
真的吗
Do you?
为什么
Why?
我刚来孟买♥♥时 生活一团乱
When I first came to Bombay, I was a mess.
他看见我的亮点 虽然我觉得自己毫无亮点
He saw something in me when I saw nothing in myself.
他利用了你 就像利用我一样
He used you, same as he used me.
不 如果不是他 此刻我不会和你在一起
No. I wouldn't be here with you if not for him.
无论卡达尔做了其他什么事 他在我需要父亲时挺身而出
Whatever else Khader's done, he was a father to me when I needed one.
我要让他明白
I need him to understand.
明白什么
Understand what?
选择你不意味着我背叛了他
That choosing you doesn't mean I betrayed him.
而且告别是很重要的 你曾告诉我
Besides, goodbyes are important. You told me that once.
对 我的确这么说过 对吧
Yeah, I fucking did, didn't I?
莫德纳呢
Where's Modena?
他走了
He's gone.
该死 我很遗憾 莉莎
Fuck, I'm sorry, Lisa.
不 他走了
No. He was gone.
离开了
Walked out.
半死不活的 他就这么离开 消失了
Half dead and he just walks out and disappears.
真是白费了一切
All this for that.
有什么意义
What was the fucking point?
答应我你们会离开印度
Promise me you'll leave India.
去新的地方 没有人认识你们的地方
Go somewhere new where nobody knows you.
幸福地一起生活
Be happy together.
你还是得和我们一起来
You're still coming with us.
没有塞巴斯蒂安 我哪都不会去
I'm not going anywhere without Sebastian.
他有机会时会来找我的 我肯定
He'll come for me when he can. I know he will.
走吧 我不会有事
Go. I'll be fine.
我6点会去火车站的站台
I'll be at the station, 6:00, on the platform.
好
'Kay.
别迟到
Don't be late.
我对你说了谎
I lied to you...
关于林福特
about Lin Ford,
关于我不知道他的下落
about not knowing where he is.
如果当初我告诉你真♥相♥ 尼尚特也许还会活着
If I told you the truth, Nishant might still be alive.
这是卡拉♥萨♥兰恩的住址
That's the address of Karla Saaranen.
如果有谁知道林的下落 那就是她
If anyone knows where Lin is, it's her.
我甚至不知道你是否愿意见我
I didn't know if you'd even see me.
我很高兴能见你 我之前担心你已经死去
I'm delighted to see you. I was worried you might be dead.
我们初遇时 你的眼中 有一种狂野 惊恐的神态
When we first met, you had this wild, hunted look in your eyes,
仿佛你将世上的一切视为威胁
as if you were running away from everything and anything, all at once.
你的眼中此刻又出现这种神态了
You have that look again now.
我们赢了 你不需要再逃去任何地方
We won. You don't have to go anywhere.
我觉得我需要
I think I do.
和林一起 -是的
With Lin? -Yes.
今早第一班火车
First train out this morning.
我爱上他了
I'm in love with him.
“懦夫无法表达爱
"A coward isn't capable of exhibiting love.
这是勇者的特权”
It is the prerogative of the brave."
我很为你高兴 卡拉
I'm very pleased for you, Karla.
即使我为你带来那么多麻烦
After all the trouble I brought you?
你说的一切都是对的 而我害你失去了你想要的东西
You were right about all of it, and I cost you what you wanted.
萨嘎尔瓦达并不会消失
Sagar Wada isn't going anywhere.
那个贫民窟会保持原样
The slum will remain as it is,
一年后 当人们淡忘了丑闻
and, in a year from now, when the scandal is forgotten,
我仍然会赢得投票
I will still win the votes
因为那里的人将欠我更多
because the people there will owe me even more.
瓦利德死后 我的地位更加牢固
With Walid gone, my position is even stronger.
谁还能威胁到我
Who else would challenge me?
卡拉 我是个有耐心的人
I'm a patient man, Karla.
好的父亲总是这样
Good fathers always are.
有个外国警♥察♥在孟买♥♥追捕林
A foreign detective is in town after Lin.
我们得离开印度 但他没有护照
We'd have to leave the country, but he has no papers.
你想要他的护照 -我知道我无权向你提要求
You would like his passport. -I know I have no right to ask.
当作我作为父亲给你们二人的礼物吧
Consider it my farewell gift to you both.
我会确保在火车站没有人会问你们问题
And I will make certain that no one questions you at the station.
你能告诉林 无论他怎么想
Will you tell Lin that no matter what he might think,
在某一个现实里 他仍是我的儿子吗
there is a reality where he is still my son?
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧
Come.
很高兴你还活着
I am very glad you are alive.
林说你去找我了 多谢你
Lin said you came after me. Thank you for that.
家人毕竟是家人
Family is family.
阿卜杜拉会送你去火车站
Abdullah will take you to the station.
莉莎 你真的不用这么做
Lisa, you really don't have to do this.
但我想这么做
But I want to.
如果不是你 我们也不会有这些钱 所以...
We'd have none of it without you anyway, so...
一半也很多了
Half is plenty,
你们也需要钱 对吧
and you guys will need money too, right?
林 你就收下吧
Just take the money, Lin.
你就不能允许自己的人生好过一点 哪怕就这一次
Can't you make life easy for yourself just for once?
我知道莫德纳也会这么说的 所以...
And I know Modena would say the same, so...
谢谢你
Thank you.
塞巴斯蒂安 -莉莎
Sebastian? -Lisa.
是谁
Who is it?
萨兰恩女士 我是警♥察♥
Ms. Saaranen, it's the police.
请开门
Open up, please.
请开门
Open the door, please.
卡拉不在家
Karla's not here.
你刚才在和谁说话
Who were you talking to?
和你无关
None of your business.
不 你这个混♥蛋♥
No, you cocksucker!
不...
No, no, no, no. No!
戴尔
Dale!
每个出口都有警♥察♥
Cops on every exit.
戴尔 我抓到你了
I got you, Dale.
这里有一大笔钱 放我走 就归你
There's a fortune in here. You let me go, it's yours.
谁稀罕你的钱
Fuck your money.
没有第二次机会了 我和你说过
No second chances. I told you.
哥们 有什么区别 说真的
Mate, what difference does it make? Seriously?
小子 你要跟我回去
You're coming back with me, boy.
给 你就看一眼吧
Here. Just have a look.
楼下有更多警♥察♥
More police officers downstairs.
你要打死所有人
You gonna shoot us all?
不 只有你
No, just you.
不
No!
你对追捕我的渴求 永远都比不上我对自♥由♥的渴求
You'll never need to catch me as much as I need to be free.
嘿 查凡 他跳下去了 他要逃脱了
Hey! Chavan, he jumped. He's getting away.
嘿 小伙子 还记得我吗
Hello, little mate, you remember me?
给你一次机会拯救你的下半生
You got one chance to save the rest of your life.
他去哪了
Where's he gone?
不好意思...请让让 对不起... 我要错过火车了
Excuse me. Excuse me, please. Sorry. Sorry, I'm late for my train. Excuse me.
让一让 -请注意
Your attention, please.
列车班次...
Train number...
白人小子 有人想看你受折磨
Someone wants you to suffer, gora.
你无法逃脱了
No way out of this for you.
每次我们将一个人关入笼中
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表