剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
My own stupidity.
如果你还想要护照 那我需要你的帮忙
If you still want your documents, then I need your help.
我真的不想惹警♥察♥ 迪迪埃
I don't really wanna mess around with cops, Didier.
拜托了 请过来
Please say you'll come.
他们伤害你了
Have they hurt you?
是的
Yes.
而且我觉得还会继续
And won't stop, I think.
我陷入麻烦了 林 我需要帮助
I'm in trouble, Lin. I need someone to help me.
那帮混♥蛋♥
Motherfuckers.
迪迪埃被逮捕了
Didier has been arrested.
警♥察♥要钱才会放他
Cops want money to let him out.
那帮人♥渣♥
Those pieces of garbage.
那帮贪婪的混球
Those greedy bhenchods.
我要让他们好看
I'll fist-fuck their fucking throats, man.
这里的警♥察♥和电影中的不同 他们只在乎贿赂
Cops here, they're not like in the movies. All they care about is baksheesh.
所以你以前和他们打过交道 你知道门路
So you've had dealings with them before? You know how this stuff works?
很多次了 对那帮混♥蛋♥不能来软的
Many times. You have to be tough with these assholes.
你有办法教教我吗
Is there any way you could show me the ropes?
无需多说 朋友
Say no more, my friend.
卡拉会杀了我
Karla's gonna kill me.
这地方和迪迪埃的风格很不同
This place is a bit un-Didier.
“风景不重要 重要的是旅程”
"It's the way you ride the trail that counts."
当然
Sure.
别冲动 警官
Easy, copper.
好吧 抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
他说钱在这里
He said the money is up here.
老天爷
Fucking hell.
要带多少
How much should we bring?
最多三千可以救他出来 或者他们会把我关进去 换他出来
I will get him out for 3,000, maximum, or they can lock me up in his place.
最好带五千
I'll bring five.
走吧
Let's go.
总算到了 门没锁
About time. It's open.
你怎么来了 -我有新消息
Why are you here? -I have news.
太美味了 我都忘了
So good. I'd forgotten.
你在等人
Were you expecting someone else?
估计不会来了
I don't think they're coming.
有人放你鸽子 真大胆 或是愚蠢
Someone stood you up? Brave. Or stupid.
是什么消息
What's the news?
书更多了
Even more books.
你哪来的时间读完
When do you find time to read them all?
我们的伙伴潘第堕入爱河了
Our man Pandey is in love.
止不住的微笑 睁大的双眼 计划未来什么的
Deep smiles, big eyes, future plans, the works.
她叫苏妮塔 不是他的老婆
Her name is Sunita, and she is not his wife.
可以吗
May I?
他们用假名登记入住坎达拉的一家宾馆
They're checked into a Khandala guest house under fake names.
太好了 还在这
Good. It's still here.
我很想念这件 一直觉得它能带来好运
I've missed this one. Always thought it was lucky.
你把我的东西都留着
You kept all my stuff?
你从没回来拿
You never came back to get it.
你是希望有天我会回来 然后一切都照旧吗
Did you hope one day I'd come back and things would be the same again?
我担心你在哪里
Me worrying about where you were,
你是死是活或警♥察♥会不会破门而入
whether you were alive or dead, or if the cops would break in my door.
不会了
No.
你是哥哥而不是情人 对我来说感觉更安全
I feel safer with you as a brother than a lover.
我很荣幸能称你为妹妹
And I am honored to call you sister.
我的另一位兄弟林呢
What about my other brother, Lin?
他不是我的兄弟 也不是我的情人
He's not my brother or my lover.
他很喜欢你 他告诉过我
He likes you a lot. He told me so.
林话太多了
Well, Lin talks too much.
总之 我不确定那是真的
And anyway, I'm not so sure that's true.
放你鸽子的是林吗
Was it Lin who stood you up?
我们不是都该离林远一点吗
Aren't we all meant to be leaving Lin alone?
如果我们都听话 那有什么意思
Where would the fun be if we all did as we are told?
莉莎怎么样了
What happened to Lisa?
我要告诉你一件事 但你不能告诉卡达尔
I'm going to tell you something, but you can't go to Khader with it.
我向莉莎保证不会告诉他
I promised Lisa I wouldn't tell him.
但我很担心她
But I'm worried about her.
毛里齐奥贝尔卡恩在卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
Maurizio Belcane has been selling heroin.
大量
A lot of it.
我不在乎他 但我不希望莉莎受伤
I don't care about him, but I don't want Lisa to get hurt.
毛里齐奥是个该死的白♥痴♥ 她看不出来
Maurizio's a fucking idiot. And she can't see it.
我会处理的
I'll deal with it.
卡达尔不需要知道 -谢谢你
Khader does not need to know. -Thank you.
海♥洛♥因♥ 政♥府♥腐♥败♥ 勒索
Heroin, government corruption, blackmail.
曾经你的生活中容不下像我这样的罪犯
Once there was no room in your life for a criminal like me.
看看现在的你
Now look at you.
浪费掉太可惜了
Shame to let it go to waste.
真好吃
So good.
就像克林特在《荒野浪子》中骑马出场
Just like Clint riding in in High Planes Drifter.
厉害极了
Fucking deadly.
由我说话 -是 别担心
Leave all the talking to me. -Yeah, no worries.
听着 伙计 你需要我进去吗
Look, mate, do you even need me to come inside?
应该是 他们不喜欢惹外国佬
I think so. They don't like gora trouble
因为领♥事♥馆♥和大使♥馆♥那些
because of consulates and embassies and such.
如果你也在 他们就很难忽视我
Harder for them to ignore me if you're there.
林 你还好吗
Lin, are you okay?
是...走吧
Yeah, yeah. Let's go.
我们是为了迪迪埃勒维来的 -你为什么觉得他在这
We're here about Didier Levy. -Why do you think he's here?
拜托 别浪费我的时间
Come on, man. Don't waste my time.
你知道我家人是谁吧
Do you know my family?
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry. I don't.
你知道的 你只是还没听说
You do. You just don't know it yet.
你认识我叔叔罗西特坎那吗
You're familiar with my uncle, Rohit Khanna?
孟买♥♥的每一台电♥话♥都是他卖♥♥的
Every telephone in Bombay, he sold it.
他的下属安装的
His men put it in.
那台电♥话♥是他的
That phone, his.
你们所有警♥察♥的电♥话♥都是他的
All your police calls, his.
是...
Yes, yes.
谁不知道呢
Who is not familiar, huh?
坎那家族的势力很大
The Khanna family reaches far.
罗西特叔叔正在欧洲开设新的电♥话♥公♥司♥
Uncle Rohit is in Europe opening new telephone clubs.
那可是欧洲 伙计
Fucking Europe, yaar.
重点在于坎那家族的势力足以
The point is the Khannas have the influence
把人变成鬼 把鬼变成人 如果你懂我意思的话
to make a mouse into a man and a man into a mouse, if you understand.
当然...
Of course, of course.
很抱歉我得麻烦你
And I am only sorry to have required your time and attention
处理这么小的事
for this small matter.
像你这么富有的人 一定不会有问题
This should be no problem for a man as wealthy as you.
四千美元 否则那基佬别想走
$4,000, or we keep the homo.
他是你的朋友
He's a friend of yours, na?
也许不只是朋友
Or maybe more than a friend.
你也犯了同样的罪吗
Are you guilty of the same crimes?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
同性恋在这里是严重的罪行 先生
Homosexuality is a major crime here, sir.
你的朋友在街上裸着身子被逮捕 和另一个男人的情人通奸
Your friend was arrested naked in the street, with another man's lover.
你们也逮捕了他们吗
And did you arrest them too?
林 还是我来吧
Lin, leave this to me.
四千 你疯了吗
4,000? Are you crazy?
四千可以买♥♥这里20个人的自♥由♥
I could buy 20 guys out of here with 4,000.
少来了 他的价格也就两千
Fuck that, man. He's worth two.
两千只是为了他的罪行
It is two for his crime only.
他是外国人 再加一千
He is a foreigner. There's one more.
剩下一千是因为你这顶花哨的帽子 和你这位外国佬朋友
And another one because of your fancy hat and gora friend.
如果不给钱
And if you do not pay,
我们会用你叔叔珍贵的电♥话♥线两头
we will take the two ends of your uncle's precious telephone wire
连接基佬的下♥体♥
and apply them to the homo's genitals, huh?
好吧 他在哪
Okay, where is he?
我们想见他 -对
We wanna see him. -That's right.
你没让我们见他
You haven't let us look at the guy.
你们大概已经毁了他
You probably fucking destroyed him already.
他大概看起来像被狗啃过
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表