剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
要命 这是奈汀盖尔干的
Oh, fuck. Did Nightingale do that to you?
不 主要是另一个人动的手
No. Mostly it was the other one who did the hitting.
那我该送你去哪里 迪迪埃家
So where am I taking you? Didier's?
不 卡拉家
No, Karla's.
过去的谎言与胡话都不再重要了
None of the past lies or bullshit mattered anymore,
只要卡拉还活着 没有因为帮助我而被杀害就好
just that Karla was alive and hadn't got killed trying to help me.
阿卜杜拉 你做了什么
What the fuck did you do, Abdullah?
我觉得这都是你和卡拉的错 而不是我的
All this is you and Karla's doing, not mine, I think.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
情况不好
This is bad.
嘿 莫德纳 你能听见我说话吗
Hey, Modena, can you hear me?
莫德纳 -他活不了了
Modena. -He's not going to make it.
他必须活过来
Yeah, well, he has to.
只有他能告诉我们卡拉和莉莎在哪
He's the only one who can tell us where Karla and Lisa are.
放我们走 我会让卡达尔饶你不死
Let us go, and I'll tell Khader to let you live.
卡达尔已经完蛋了 瓦利德不会放过他
Khader is done. Walid will see to that.
你们两人想要搞死我 现在栽在我手上了
You two tried to fuck me, and now I've fucked you.
卡达尔对此一无所知
Khader knew nothing about it.
那你不仅毁了自己 也毁了他
Then you have destroyed him as well as yourself.
你应该在有机会时逃离的
You should run while you can.
逃去哪里
To where? To what?
我全部的人生和事业都在这里
This is all I am.
动荡来来去去
The noise will come and go,
但宫殿永远不倒
and the Palace will remain.
你会对我们做什么
What are you gonna do with us?
我会把你们俩卖♥♥给出价最高的人
I'm going to sell you both to the highest bidder.
不要
No!
(孟买♥♥国家报)
(性 丑闻和萨嘎尔瓦达)
(外国妓院腐♥败♥猖獗)
他失血过多 但现在情况稳定了
He's lost a lot of blood, but he's stable for now.
林 我不能再留在这里了
Lin, I can't stay any longer.
瓦利德正在孟买♥♥各处袭击我们的商♥铺♥
Walid is attacking our businesses all over Bombay.
这一切有什么好处 你当初就该听卡达尔的话
What good did all this do? You should have listened to Khader.
也许你们当初就不该对一切说谎
Maybe you shouldn't have lied about everything.
留在这里 如果有什么消息 我会打给你
Stay here. If I hear anything, I'll call you.
如果他醒来 去卡达尔家找我
If he wakes, reach me at Khader's.
尽你所能让他活下来
Keep him alive, whatever it takes.
“孟买♥♥当地的这些黑帮太过自大
"The arrogance of these gangs in Bombay has become too much,
他们以为能够与外籍人士合作
an assumption that they can work with foreigners
让我们的民♥主♥机构滋生腐♥败♥
to corrupt our democratic institutions.
任何选择与他们对抗的人
And anyone who chooses to stand against them
都会失去性命或是下台
is killed or removed.
瓦利德沙喜欢他的名字 给人施加的这种恐惧
Walid Shah revels in the fear that his name instills
并且十分清楚 贪婪远比荣誉能够
and understands all too well that greed motivates most men
激励大多数人”
more than honor."
这位记者的文字很有个人风格啊
This journalist has a real turn of phrase, huh?
卡达尔的人在逃窜 他像老鼠一样躲在自家
Khader's men are running. He's holed up in his house like a rat.
这救不了他
It won't save him.
我和其他公♥司♥谈过了
I've spoken with the other companies.
他们也不喜欢卡达尔的这个报道
They don't like this story of Khader's either.
他们向我保证不会插手
I have their word that they won't interfere.
拉菲克 持续给他施压
Keep up the pressure, Rafiq.
逐一击破
Blow by blow.
击垮卡达尔的每一项营运 直到他什么都不剩
Every single one of Khader's operations until he has nothing left.
到时候我们再去收拾他 -是 老大
Then we will go for him. -Yes, boss.
对了 这个混球也不能放过
And this sisterfucker doesn't get a free pass either, huh?
管他的文字风格如何
Turn of phrase or not.
他们袭击了护照工厂 死了三个人 一切都毁了
They hit the book factory. Three dead, everything gone.
确保他们得到所需的照顾
See that they get what they need.
如果我是瓦利德 读了这篇东西后也会这么做的
If I was Walid reading this, I'd be doing the same.
卡拉一旦决心做某事 她就一定会做到位
When Karla does something, she does it well.
这话去跟外面那些人说吧
Tell that to those men out there.
你觉得她在瓦利德那里
You think Walid has her?
如果卡拉不是死了 逃走了 那么就是瓦利德囚禁她作为砝码
Karla is either dead, escaped, or Walid is keeping her as collateral.
我讨厌什么事都不做的状态
I hate doing nothing.
其他的老大呢
What about the other bhais?
其他老大和他们的公♥司♥将不会插手
The bhais and their companies will not intervene.
他们都是该死的懦夫
They're all fucking cowards.
不 他们是活下去的人
No. They're survivors.
不...姑娘 你是我的客人 我来做饭
Arre, no, no, no, Sis. You are my guest. I will do the cooking.
可不能让你说“维克让我留宿
I won't have you saying ki "Vikkie had me stay
却让我自己做♥鸡♥蛋”这种话
and then made me cook my own andaaz," and all that.
不 不行 -随便你吧
No, huh? No. -Suit yourself, yaar.
嘿 各处的报纸都卖♥♥光了
Hey, the paper's selling out everywhere, yaar.
整个孟买♥♥都在讨论你的报道
Whole of Bombay's talking about your story.
我的报道 -什么
My story? -What?
(作者:尼尚特帕特尔)
尼尚特用了他的名字
Nishant put his name on it.
该死的小偷...
Fucking thief.
会不会是出错
Thief! -Could it be an error?
这些报纸总是在为出错道歉
These papers are constantly apologizing for their mistakes.
你还是会拿到钱吧
You still get paid, no?
那不重要
Arre, it's not about that, yaar.
这是我的作品
This is my work.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
你住在这里就是为了避险
The whole point of you staying is so that you can stay out of harm's way.
我能有什么危险
What danger could I be in
反正这报道也和我无关嘛
when I apparently had no part in writing the story?
我们对报道有信心 并保证报道中所有细节的真实
We are confident in our reporting and stand by all the details of our story.
所以这个周姓女人 买♥♥印度女孩 让她们卖♥♥淫
So this Zhou woman buys Indian girls and sells their virtue?
她以为自己是谁 -林先生 情况很不妙
Who does she think she is? -This is very bad business, Linbaba.
会有人很生气
People will be very angry.
这是污点...
It's a dark stain--
嘿...莫德纳
Hey, hey, Modena.
嘿...你能听见我说话吗
Hey, hey. Can you hear me?
莉莎
Lisa?
我不知道
I don't know.
我找到你时 她们不见了
When I found you, they were gone.
是谁干的
Who did this?
毛里齐奥
Maurizio.
周 -周 她和这事有什么关系
Zhou. -Zhou? What does she have to do with this?
她的钱 带走了她们 宫殿
Her money. Took them. Palace.
莫德纳...听我说
Modena. Modena, listen to me.
你会失血过多而死的 你不能动
You're gonna bleed out. You need to stay still.
好的 慢慢来...我来
All right. Easy, easy, easy. Easy. I got it.
林 钱在火车站
Lin, the money is at the train station.
你必须救她出来 林 拜托了
You have to get her back, Lin. Please.
好的 听着...你要保持不动 好吗
Okay, listen, listen. You need to stay still, all right?
我会去找她们
I'll get them.
多少钱
How much is it?
不知道 至少有二十万吧
I don't know. Must be 200 grand at least.
林 那是一千五百万
Lin, that's 150 lakhs.
我这辈子从没见过这么多钱
I have never seen so much money before in my whole life,
而且还都是在同一个袋子里
forget all in one bag.
我们走吧
Let's go.
(警♥察♥)
冒着又被你教育一顿的风险
At the risk of you making another point,
能否问一下 我给你那辆德士的车牌号♥ 你要怎么处理
can I ask what you're doing about the number plate of that taxi I gave you?
你知道孟买♥♥有多少辆德士吗
Any idea how many taxis we have here in Bombay?
登记车主在萨嘎尔瓦达 但德士并不在那里
The registered owner is in Sagar Wada, but the taxi is not.
所以我们现在只能指望 某个警官注意到我们的请求
So now we're relying on some officer taking notice of our request,
看到德士并向我们呈报了
seeing the taxi and reporting it in to us.
你的意思是 -这些程序需要时间
Your point being? -These things take time.
也许你没注意到 但孟买♥♥正处于黑帮交战之中
Maybe you haven't noticed, but Bombay is in the middle of a gang war.
戴尔康迪不是我们的首要任务
Dale Conti's not our biggest priority.
尼尚特帕特尔
Nishant Patel.
就是我们去找的人
That's the guy we went to see.
他写了一篇关于贫民窟的报道 正是我们差点抓到戴尔的那个
And now he's written a piece about the same slum where we nearly got Dale.
别和我说这是巧合
Tell me that's a coincidence.
你会听我说的话吗
Would you listen, whatever I say?
如果你对我说 “嘿 瓦力 我找到你的德士了” 那我会听的
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表