剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
所以某些地方可以行贿 秩序得以被保留
So certain establishments are permitted to pay a bribe, and order is preserved.
明面上法律依然有效 但不会执行
Officially, the law remains. It's just not enforced.
谁决定哪些法律要执行 哪些法律不执行呢
Who gets to decide which laws get enforced and which ones don't?
有人曾说腐♥败♥作为管治系统的一部分 最糟糕的一点在于
Someone once said the worst thing about corruption as a system of governance
它的效果太好了
is that it works so well.
拉米什
Ramesh!
你父亲可好
How is your father?
他很好 卡德尔拜 谢谢
He is well, Khaderbhai. Thank you.
但我遇到了麻烦
But I am having a problem.
告诉我
Tell me.
先生 是关于我的房♥东
Bhai, it's about my landlord.
他已经要求租金涨一倍
He is demanding double rent already.
他想驱逐我们 不只是我 还有楼里的所有家庭
He wants to evict us, not just me, but all the families in my building.
他有打手 他的打手把我们打得很惨
He has goondas, and his goondas beat us badly.
甚至包括我的父亲
Even my own father.
那么你父亲并不好
Then he is not well.
是的 先生 他的自尊心太强 不愿向你求助
No, sir. He is too proud to ask you for help
不想打扰你
and doesn't want to disturb your peace.
可是我...
But I...
你是个好儿子
You're a good son.
我们不会做任何伤害他自尊心的事
We won't do anything to hurt his pride.
也毋须和你父亲提及这次谈话
And there will be no need to speak to your father about this
直到这个麻烦解决 愿上帝保佑
until the problem is solved, inshallah.
谢谢你... -好的 是...
Thank you, thank-- -Okay, okay. Yes, yes, yes.
你听懂了多少
How much did you understand?
没多少 关于他家和他父亲什么的
Not much. Something about his home and his father.
他们的房♥东想赶走他们
Their landlord wants them out of their place.
必要时会动粗
By force, if necessary.
所以你去威胁那个威胁他们的人
So you threaten the man who threatens them?
你赞同吗
Do you approve?
我觉得你并不需要我的赞同
I don't think you need my approval.
你是阿布戴尔卡达尔可汗
You're Abdel Khader Khan.
只因为我可以轻易做某事 不意味着我应该这么做
Just because I can easily do something doesn't always mean I should.
如果换做是你 你觉得应该这样做吗
Humor me. If it were you?
我觉得如果我喜欢拉米什 而这个房♥东的做法很过分
I think if I liked Ramesh and this landlord was out of line,
那我会尽我所能帮助他
then I'd do what I could for him.
就算那可能违法
Even if it meant acting against the law?
谁决定哪些法律要执行 哪些法律不执行呢
Who gets to choose which laws get enforced and which ones don't?
最终 无论是哪条法律 无论是谁来选择
In the end, regardless of laws or who chooses,
我们每一个人 每个宇宙 每个星系中的每个原子
each one of us, every atom in every galaxy in every universe,
都会向上帝靠近
is moving towards God.
我不信上帝
I don't believe in God.
那么我们能聊的就更多了 你和我
Then we have much more to talk about, you and I.
走 我们带他去俱乐部
Let's go. We will take him to the club.
你说了会陪我 -不 我只是没说不会陪
You said you'd stay with me. -No. I just didn't say I wouldn't.
你的协定
Your deal.
莉莎 我已经走到这一步 我没有选择
I've come too far, Lisa. I don't have a choice.
可不能让卡达尔可汗先生失望
Can't disappoint Mr. Khader Khan.
留下 求你了
Stay. Please.
为了我们俩
For both of us.
我能看出这给你带来的影响 你也知道
I can see what this is doing to you. You know it too.
你只是不愿承认
You just won't admit it.
选择我 陪着我
Choose me. Stay with me.
因为这才是最重要的
Because this matters the most.
我很在乎你 你清楚的
I care about you. You know that.
但你还是要选他
But you're choosing him anyway.
这家俱乐部有孟买♥♥最棒的加扎勒歌♥手
This club has the best ghazel singers in Bombay.
什么是加扎勒
What are ghazels?
爱之曲 给上帝的爱之曲
Love songs. Love songs to God.
无论你怎么想 信上帝这件事并不存在
No matter what you might think, there is no believing in God.
我们认识上帝 或不认识 只有这两种
We either know him or we do not.
我不认识上帝 但我觉得 他的存在不太可能
Well, I don't know God, but I think he's pretty much impossible.
上帝的存在不太可能正是他存在的证据
The fact that God is impossible is proof he exists.
所以是不是所有可能的事物都不存在呢
So does that mean that all possible things don't exist?
很高兴你理解我的意思
I'm delighted you understand.
我真的不理解
I really don't.
我的朋友 你有麻烦了
You're in trouble now, my friend.
没有任何事物是我们所看到的样子 我们的眼睛是骗子
Nothing exists as we see it. Our eyes are liars.
一切看上去真实的东西都属于某种幻象
Everything that seems real is part of the illusion.
你 我 这个房♥间
You, me, this room.
那么如果一切都是幻象 那我们怎么知道做什么 如何生活
So if everything's an illusion, how do we know what to do, how to live?
我们说谎
We lie.
头脑清醒的人不过是比 头脑不清醒的人更擅长说谎罢了
The sane man is simply a better liar than the insane man.
你的眼睛会说谎
Your eyes lie.
你以为自己知道的事情 让你认为并非如此 那其实这是真的
What you think you know tells you this is not so, but it's true.
我们更喜欢谎言 因为那样更简单
We prefer the lie because it's easier.
那要如何保持清醒
That's how we stay sane?
我没有结婚 我没有儿子
I am not married, and I have no sons.
但如果我告诉你 我清楚地看到你是我的儿子
But if I tell you that I see it clearly that you are my son,
阿卜杜拉是你的哥哥 我是你的父亲
Abdullah is your brother, I am your father,
你会认为这不可能
you will think that is impossible.
你会抗拒 你确实如此 我看得出
You will resist it. You do. I see it.
你宁肯相信我们都是陌生人这个谎言
You prefer to believe the lie that we are all strangers,
相信我们之间没有关连
and there is no connection between us.
我有父亲
I have a father.
我不了解你 你不了解我
And I don't know you. You don't know me.
也许我了解
I think maybe I do.
林先生 你会对自己说哪些谎言
What do you lie to yourself about, Mr. Lin?
我不会 我已经不再那样做了
I don't. I'm finished with that.
我知道自己是谁 做了什么 欠了什么
I know what I am, what I've done, what I owe.
我决定喜欢林这个人
你觉得这音乐如何
How did you like the music?
棒极了 从没听过这样的音乐
It's incredible. I never heard anything like it before.
能问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
今晚的所有这些...你为什么带我来这里
All this, tonight... Why'd you bring me here?
你想在我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
听音乐 喝茶
Listening, drinking tea,
学习我所知道的世界是一种幻象这件事
learning that the world as I know it is an illusion.
我嗑嗨了
I'm pretty stoned.
你本应离开孟买♥♥的
You were meant to leave Bombay.
林先生 你的这位朋友是
Who is your friend, Mr. Lin?
这是卡拉♥萨♥兰恩
This is Karla Saaranen.
我们是朋友吗
Are we friends?
不知道
I don't know.
这么说吧 到目前我在孟买♥♥的日子里 卡拉是重要而关键的一部分
Let's just say Karla has had a full and central part of my life in Bombay so far.
无论是真是假
Real or not.
我觉得她是真的
I think she's real.
事实上
In fact,
卡拉证明了我是对的
Karla proves that I'm right.
如果我想象出了她 她对我的态度应该好得多
If I invented her, she would be a lot nicer to me.
卡拉 这位是阿卜杜拉塔哈利
Karla, allow me to introduce Abdullah Taheri,
他似乎是我没有血缘关系的兄弟
my brother from another mother, apparently,
我的新相识阿布戴尔卡达尔可汗先生 让我们两兄弟再聚首
recently reunited by my newest acquaintance, Mr. Abdel Khader Khan.
你大概听过他的大名 -当然
You've probably heard of him. -Of course.
萨拉恩女士 幸会
It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Saaranen.
彼此彼此 你们是怎么认识的
Likewise. How do you all come to know each other?
命运使然
Fate saw fit to throw us together.
还真有趣
Funny how that happens.
是的 “处于苦难中的人不择伙伴”
Yeah, well, "Misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows."
怪物是谁
Who's the monster?
什么意思
What do you mean?
这句话是一个和怪物同床的人说的
That line is spoken by a man who lies down with a monster.
萨兰恩女士对莎士比亚很了解
Ms. Saaranen knows her Shakespeare.
有人曾告诉我
Someone once told me
人生中的所有问题和大部分答案
that all the questions and most of the answers in life
都可以在莎士比亚里找到
can be found in Shakespeare.
要加入我们吗
Would you like to join us?
不行 我还有客人要招待
I can't. I've got guests of my own.
我们要谈生意 我应该回去了
We have business to conclude. I should get back to them.
祝你的生意顺利
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表