剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
进去吧 哥们
Come on, mate.
摘掉
Take them off.
谢谢
Thank you.
戴尔 最近怎样
How's it going, Dale?
坐吧...不会发生什么的
Sit, sit. Nothing's gonna happen.
我得出的结论是
So, I've come to the conclusion...
你宁愿死也不愿向我说出实情
that you'd rather die than tell me what I wanna know.
对吗
Yeah?
就像那种自焚的僧人
Like one of those little fucking monks burning themselves.
以死明志
Die to make a point.
我想这就是你这种聪明男孩的问题所在吧
Well, that's the problem, I suppose, with smart boys like you.
读太多书了
Read too many books.
对 我猜是这样
Yeah, that's what I reckon.
总之 我清楚自己拿你没办法
Anyway, I know when I'm done.
酷刑逼供对你没用
Never gonna beat it out of you.
带进来吧
Bring them in!
多谢 哥们
Thanks, mate.
一瓶给我 一瓶给我的好朋友
One for me, one for my good mate here.
真不错 来
Beautiful. There we go.
喝吧 戴尔
Drink up, Dale.
敬你的胜利 哥们
To your victory, mate.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会害我送命的
You're gonna get me killed.
是啊 你知道 这里的这些低贱混♥蛋♥们
Yeah, you know, for all the dirt-low bastards in here,
有变♥态♥ 强♥奸♥犯 恋童癖 但告密狗是下场最惨的
the perverts, rapists, pedos, dogs get it the worst.
这里 满嘴大话 背后捅刀的狗活不了
Here, lying, tale-telling, backstabbing dogs are killed.
带着你守护的秘密进坟墓
Dying for your secret, you kept right to the end.
聪明男孩 那叫什么
What would that be, smart boy?
讽刺
Irony?
不 哥们
No, mate.
那叫谋杀
It would be murder.
和你亲自动手一样
Same as if you did it yourself.
你想要的是荣誉
Are you looking for honor?
因为我才不在乎荣誉 戴尔
'Cause I don't give a shit about honor, Dale.
我做这行太久了 选择在你
I've been doing this way too long. The choice is yours.
告诉我谁杀了弗洛里斯警官
You tell me who killed Officer Floris.
我就把你转到安全的地方
I'll have you transferred to somewhere safe.
否则你留在这里 自求多福
Or you stay here, take your chances.
但无论如何 你已经成了告密狗
But either way, you're a dog now.
趁酒还没变暖 赶紧喝了吧
You ought to drink that before it gets warm.
告密狗
Dog!
兄弟 你是条狗
Dog! You're a dog, mate.
记住我们的计划 只说需要说的话
Remember the plan. Don't say anything we don't need to.
我帮大家点了奶茶
I ordered us chai.
多谢你来 凯薇塔 这是我的朋友帕拉布
Thank you for coming. Kavita, this is my friend, Prabhu.
是他在我需要地方留宿时 带我去了萨嘎尔瓦达
He's the one who brought me to the Sagar Wada when I needed a place.
也是生意伙伴
And business partner also.
医疗生意
A medical business?
旅游生意
Tourist business.
林和我的生意很火 他在外国佬中特别受欢迎...
Lin and I are very successful. He is most popular with gora--
帕拉布 这是凯薇塔 我和你说过的记者
Prabhu, this is Kavita, the journalist I told you about.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
发生了太多事 而且...
There was a lot going on, and--
不 是我反应过度了
No. I overreacted.
不要紧的
Don't worry about it.
我只是不明白你为什么反对刊发 一个能帮助你工作的报道
I just don't see why you're opposed to a story that could help your work.
不 我懂的 不久前我也这么觉得
No, I get it. I'd have felt the same not long ago.
所以我才让帕拉布同来 他可以亲自告诉你
That's why I asked Prabhu to come, so you could hear it from him.
凯薇塔 女士 你关于林先生的报道 让我们很担心
Kavita, ma'am, this story of yours on Linbaba, it worries us very much.
我们
Us?
萨嘎尔瓦达的居民
The people of Sagar Wada.
因为我们是“非人”
Because we are the "not-people."
我们的“非人”地位越牢固
And the more we are the not-people
我们就越不引人注意
and no one is noticing us right there before their eyes,
从而能够存活得越久
the longer we are getting to stay.
或者让我刊发报道 从此再也没有人敢碰你们了
Or I write the story and then no one dare touch you.
凯薇塔 女士 恕我冒犯 你在孟买♥♥生活了多久
Kavita, ma'am, may I ask, how long you are living in Bombay?
从出生到现在
All my life.
那我觉得凭你的聪明智慧一定能明白吧
Then I think you are too smart a lady to be thinking this, na?
报道会引起人们讨论一段时间 直到大家淡忘
No, they will make noise for some time until everyone forgets.
然后他们会用推土机或警♥察♥惩罚我们...
Then they will punish us with bulldozers or police--
我明白...
I get it, I get it.
这座城市不去消灭贫困 而是消灭穷♥人♥
This city doesn't fight poverty. It fights the poor.
所以我才想讲出这个故事 好改变现状
But that's why I wanna tell the story, to change things.
我的意思是我们所拥有的 是我们努力抗争得到的
And I am saying we have fought hard for what we have.
萨嘎尔瓦达不想要任何改变
Sagar Wada not wanting any change.
拜托了 凯薇塔 女士
Please, Kavita, ma'am.
不要报道林先生
No story on Linbaba.
听着 我得按他们的规矩生活 否则我对他们有什么用
Look, I have to live by their rules, or what use am I to them?
好吧
All right.
我不会写这篇报道
I'll drop the article.
总有别的报道可写
There are always other stories.
只是答应我你会继续当医生
Just promise me you'll keep up the doctoring.
如果救护车的事我能帮上忙 请告诉我
And if I can help with that ambulance, let me know.
谢谢你 凯薇塔女士 太好了
Thank you, Kavita, ma'am. This is such good news.
大家都会很高兴的
Everyone will be very happy, huh?
没事
It's okay.
多谢你 凯薇塔
I appreciate it, Kavita.
你相信她吗
Do you believe her?
怎么可能 林先生
No way, Linbaba.
她有钱 在孟买♥♥住了一辈子
She is rich and living in Bombay all her life.
她才不在乎贫民区 根本没那么简单
She is not caring about the slums. It was all too easy, this.
是 我也这么想
Yeah, that's what I figured.
该死
Fuck.
我拍到他了
I got him.
拉古拉伊都没我这么厉害
Raghu Rai couldn't do better, yaar.
如何 他对很久前过世的林赛福特 作何解释
So? What did he have to say about the long-dead Lindsay Ford?
我没问他
I didn't ask him.
什么
What?
我需要时间弄清楚 他的真正身份 他藏了什么
I need time to figure out who he really is. What he's hiding.
如果他知道我接近真♥相♥了 就会逃跑 报道就黄了
If he knows I'm close, he'll run, and there'll be no story.
这样他哪也不会去
This way, he's not going anywhere.
来一张
Come on.
天 再来一张
Wow. One more.
要多久冲洗好
How long will it take to develop?
需要几天
It will be few days.
给你100卢比的话明天可以吗
Would a hundred rupees make it tomorrow?
100卢比 只用明天
For 100 rupees? Just tomorrow?
没问题
Okay.
你这么久都没证件 为什么现在突然需要护照
You've not had papers for so long. Why are you needing passport now?
因为登报纸的风险太大了
'Cause I can't risk being in the newspaper.
我要离开
I'm leaving.
你是知道的
You knew that.
林先生 你不能离开
Linbaba, you cannot leave.
在孟买♥♥有各种报道 丑闻天天发生
Here in Bombay, there is stories, scandal happening all the time.
人们很愤怒...过一会儿就忘了
People are very angry and outrageous, and then they forget.
是 我知道 但我不能冒险
Yeah, I know, but I can't risk it.
那问问你的朋友吧
Then ask one of your friends, na?
迪迪埃先生或卡拉女士 或贿赂她 让她别刊登报道
Didier sir or Karla ma'am, or bribe her not to publish the story.
是 如果她像骗我们一样去骗他们呢
Yeah, but what if she does the same thing to them she just did to us?
那你应该让阿卜杜拉杀了她
Then you should ask Abdullah to kill her!
如果不能帮你杀人 那要黑帮朋友有什么用
Why are you having goonda friends if they cannot kill for you?
他们喜欢这么干 你恰好需要 这才是友谊的真谛
They are liking it, you are needing it. This is friendships.
你是认真的
Are you serious?
半真...不是啦...
Only half-- No, no, not-- not really.
抱歉...
Sorry. Sorry.
这话太糟糕了
This is very bad thing to be saying.
我只是会很想念你 林先生
I would just miss you, Linbaba.
你留着吧
Please, keep it.
谢谢
Thank you!
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表