剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
但我认为你不会做这个选择
But I don't believe it's a choice you'll be making.
我可是孟买♥♥的头号♥导游啊
I am number one guide in Bombay.
头号♥烦人精
Number one pain in the arse.
是的 先生 非常烦人 公认的 你太了解我了
Yes, sir. Very big, sir. Everyone agrees. You are knowing me too well.
要不要看看我们的东西 -不
You want to see our merch? -No.
先生
Sir.
我叫帕拉布
Myself, Prabhu.
林赛
Lindsay.
林西 -林赛
Lin-see. -Lindsay.
林西 先生 请别介意 好吗
Lin-see. Sir, don't mind, huh?
但是 这名字不太合适
But... this is a not-so-good name.
不用...谢谢 -要吗
No. No, thank you. -No?
对于印度人来说 这名字太长 太绕口了
It is too long and squeaky for how Indian people speak.
好吧 -想个短点的名字...
Okay. -I think short name, short name.
那就... -“林”更好
That's-- -"Lin" is better.
好的 没问题 -你没意见 我可以叫你林
Yeah, no problem. -You do not object? I can call you Lin?
林可以 -很好
Lin's fine. -Very good.
而且这名字还有一个很幸运的意思
Also, it has a very lucky meaning.
是吗 是什么意思 -“很棒的阴♥茎♥”
Oh, yeah? What's that? -"Great penis."
很棒的阴♥茎♥
Great penis?
确切来说不是 但发音很像“灵”
It is not meaning this exactly, but it is sounding like ling,
意思是“很棒的阴♥茎♥”
and that is meaning, "great big penis."
看车 -不...
Watch out. -No, no, no.
相信我
I'm telling you,
这是个强有力的名字 也是个好彩头
it is full power name, too lucky name.
大家听到都会很喜欢的 以后你就知道了
Everyone will love this name when they hear it. You'll see.
好吧 听你的
Okay, you win.
带我看旅馆吧
Show me a hotel.
先生 跟我来 先生
Sir, come, sir.
喜欢吗
You like?
我喜欢
I like.
你来自哪里
Where are you coming from?
新西兰
New Zealand.
你学哲学的吧
You studied philosophy?
学习成果如何
How's that working for you?
这是我们在这里的原因 辩论哲学
That why we're here, to debate philosophy?
怎么 戴尔 你觉得我跟不上你的脑子
What, you think you're too clever for me, do you, Dale?
我不过是个蠢警♥察♥
I'm just a dumb policeman.
但是多年经验让我总结出一套哲学
But years of experience has given me a philosophy
你懂的 基于实证调查
based on, you know, empiric research
正如黑夜之后是白天一样 人的本性难移
that, just like day follows night, every man succumbs to his nature,
就算是你这样的聪明男孩
even a smart boy like you.
你以为你母亲很自豪
You think your mother's proud?
我在法庭上观察她 她很自责
I was watching her in the courtroom, blaming herself.
你伤了她的心 -别提起她
Well, you broke her heart. -Don't talk about her.
你知道为什么自己 比这里所有的人♥渣♥都更恶劣吗
You know why you are worse than all the scumbags in here?
因为你本有机会成为另一个人
Because you had the chance to be different.
她辛辛苦苦为你提供各种好条件 你却沦落至此
All the advantages she worked so hard to give you, and yet here you are.
一个好人身亡了
And a good man is dead.
是谁杀了弗洛里斯警官
Who killed Officer Floris?
把名字给我
Give me the name.
说吧
Come on, mate.
我记不得了
I can't remember.
你会记起来的
You will.
林先生 醒一醒 我要带你参观很多地方
Wake up, Linbaba! I have so much to show you.
我每天的收费是100卢比
I charge 100 rupees a day.
这个价格我会带你参观所有地方
For this, I will show you everything.
游客承担德士费
Tourist pay for taxi.
要给这混♥蛋♥白人绕远路吗
Should we take this white motherfucker the long way round?
还有奶茶
Chai also.
我给钱
I pay?
这混♥蛋♥来这多久了
How long has this motherfucker been in town?
“昏胆”是什么
What is this "maderchod"?
你说“混♥蛋♥”啊
"Motherfucker."
林先生 是很好用的脏话 大家都爱用
Very good curse, Linbaba. Everyone is using it.
还有“Bhenchod” 混球
"Bhenchod" also. Sisterfucker.
混球
Sisterfucker?
我的天
Bloody hell!
他疯了
Is he fucking mad?
如果吃个午饭...
And if we stop for lunch...
你收这混♥蛋♥白人多少钱
How much do you charge this white motherfucker?
你在骂谁“混♥蛋♥”
Who are you calling "motherfucker"?
我是一个被通缉的人 抓到我有赏金
I was a wanted man with a price on my head,
我没有家乡 没有祖国 流亡度日
on the run with no home and no country.
但我暂时是自♥由♥的
But for now, I was free.
逃亡路上的每一天都是你的一辈子
Every day on the run is your whole life.
新事物中蕴藏着希望和激♥情♥
And there's hope and excitement in the new.
我其实不需要任何布料
I don't really need any fabric.
也许我明天会回来 明天...
You know, I'll come back maybe tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tomorrow.
你会回来这里 -谢谢
You're going to come back here. -Thank you.
小心
Look out!
还好我在旁边
You're lucky I was here.
也许你是我的守护天使
Maybe you're my guardian angel.
不 绝对不是
No. Definitely not.
我内心的魔鬼太强大了 不可能
There's too much devil in me for that.
有多强大 -嘿 卡拉 快来呀
How much devil are we talking? -Hey, Karla! Come on.
找个时间来雷纳尔多咖啡馆 也许你就会知道答案
If you come to Reynaldo's sometime, maybe you'll get to find out.
卡拉
Karla!
那人是谁 -你交了新朋友
Who is this? -You made a new friend?
(雷纳尔多咖啡馆)
你找到这里了 我是卡拉♥萨♥兰恩
You found it then. I'm Karla Saaranen.
林赛福特 大家叫我林
Lindsay Ford. People call me Lin.
真的
They do?
是 我知道意思是“很棒的阴♥茎♥”
Yeah, I'm aware of the whole "great penis" thing.
只是“阴♥茎♥” 没有“很棒的”
Just "penis," no "great."
意思只是平平常常 尺寸平均...
Just means, you know, everyday, average, kind of...
好吧
All right.
小心她的猜谜和诱惑 年轻人
Beware her riddles and her seductions, young man.
迪迪埃勒维 -林赛福特
Didier Levy. -Lindsay Ford.
你要离开了 -什么 刚到这里
Were you leaving? -Yeah? Just got here.
那我们为什么要站着
Then why on earth are we standing?
来 加入我们
Come. Join us.
如果必须的话 你可以站着吃饭
You can stand to eat a meal if you must.
如果你能做到 你可以站着做♥爱♥ 但是站着喝酒是不可能的
You can stand to make love if you're able, but it's impossible to stand and drink.
这是野蛮之举
It's the act of a barbarian,
动物才会这样喝酒
an animal at the watering hole.
威士忌
Whiskey...
一样
The same.
雷纳尔多是一个地下自♥由♥区
Reynaldo's was an unofficial free zone,
本地警♥察♥对这里睁一只眼闭一只眼
scrupulously ignored by the local police.
迪迪埃长♥期♥驻扎这里
Didier was a permanent fixture,
为买♥♥家和卖♥♥家牵线 无论买♥♥卖♥♥什么 只要他能赚到佣金都行
putting together buyers and sellers of anything that could earn him a commission.
但是那里的一切交易都要遵守严格的规矩
But strict rules apply to all the business conducted there.
毒品和禁运品在台面上公开买♥♥卖♥♥
Deals for drugs and contraband were openly transacted at the tables,
但是协议只能在外面的人行道上成交
but these agreements could only be sealed on the pavement outside.
妓♥女♥ 贩子 赌徒和匪帮
Hookers, dealers, gamblers and gangsters.
这些人彼此间可能随时大开杀戒 而且对此心知肚明
Men who might kill each other any day and knew it.
但是在雷纳尔多咖啡馆 从来都不会有人流血
But, in Reynaldo's, no blood was ever spilt.
那是个危险人物 拉菲克
Dangerous man, that one. Rafiq.
他以前经营假文件黑市
He used to run a black market in books.
文件 -护照
Books? -Passports.
拉菲克失去假文件生意 他对此心怀怨恨
Rafiq is bitter about losing his book business.
杀了一些人
Men were killed.
那个人呢 -胜利者
What about that guy? -The victor.
阿卜杜拉塔哈利
Abdullah Taheri.
他在阿布戴尔卡达尔可汗手下做事 城里势力最大的黑帮头子之一
He works for Abdel Khader Khan, one of the great crime lords of the city.
迪迪埃 你话太多了
Didier, you talk too much.
怎么 你是觉得在孟买♥♥会多次受重伤
What, are you expecting many serious injuries here in Bombay,
林先生 是吗
huh, Linbaba?
旧习难改 我在家乡是救护车长
Force of habit. I was an ambo back home.
救护车长 -我开救护车
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表