剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
快点 能用的水都用上
Come on! Let's use all the water we have!
快点...用床单扑灭火
Hurry up! Hurry up! Use sheets to put out the fire.
把这些棚屋拆掉 我们需要清出一条防火道
Tear down these huts. We need to make a firebreak.
我讨厌这些火 你想要杀了我 来呀
I hate these fires. You want to kill me? Come on!
什么起火了
What's burning?
是萨嘎尔瓦达 林之前住的地方
It's Sagar Wada. It's where Lin was staying.
你说他已经离开了
You said yourself he's gone.
我好冷
I'm cold.
好的 伤口要保持干净 明白吗
All right. You have to keep this clean. You understand?
明白 好的
Understand. Okay.
好的 很不错
All right. Good man.
林先生 愿和平与你同在
Salaam alaikum, Mr. Lin.
愿和平与你同在
Wa alaikumu assalam.
我是卡西姆阿里 这里的村长
I'm Qasim Ali, headman here.
帕拉布和我说了很多你的事
Prabhu has told me all about you.
谢谢你 林先生
Thank you, Mr. Lin.
多谢你的帮助
Thank you for what you are doing.
如果有更好的物资 我就能做更多事
Well, I could do more with better supplies.
如果你能把所能找到的给我...
If you get me whatever you have--
这里有些人需要住院 药物 静脉注射
Some of these people need hospital, drugs, IVs.
是 但这里是弄不到那些东西的
Yes, but none of these things will be coming here.
我们有的都已经给你了
You already have what we have, huh?
帕瓦蒂
Parvati?
有人能看看拉克什米吗
Can someone take a look at Lakshmi?
拉克什米 发生什么了
What happened? What happened, Lakshmi?
林 快过来
Lin, come here!
好的 把她扶到这边
Okay, bring her here.
再给我一张桌子 把她放平
I need another table, to lie her down.
慢一点 轻一点...
Slowly. Easy, easy.
好的 你没事 对 你很好
Okay. You're all right. No, you're okay.
你没事的...慢慢来
You're all right. Easy. You're all right.
问问她呼吸是否有困难
Ask her if she's having trouble breathing.
她需要去医院才能移除这金属
She needs a hospital to take out that metal.
什么 你做不到吗 -对 不可能的
What, you can't do this? -No. No way.
我认为那金属刺穿了她的肺部
I think it's punctured her lung.
妈妈 -拉维
Mom. -Ravi!
不...出来了
No. No, no, no! It came out.
拉维 -妈妈
Ravi! -Mom!
帕拉布 用手按住 好吗
Prabhu! Put your hands on there, all right?
紧紧地按压
Solid pressure.
手拿开...
Move your hands. Move your hands!
你抱着她 可以吗 -好的
I need you to hold her. All right? -Okay.
别让她移♥动♥ -好的
Don't let her move. -Okay.
告诉她这能帮助她呼吸
Tell her this is gonna help her breathe.
别碰她
Don't touch her!
别碰我妈妈
Get away from my mother!
卡西姆 太吵了 我听不见
Qasim, I need to be able to hear.
拉维 别这样 他是想救她
Ravi, stop! He's trying to help her.
拉维 -可以吗
Ravi. -That good?
拉维... -妈妈
Ravi. Ravi. -Mom!
拉维
Ravi.
该死的 见鬼
Shit. Fuck.
怎么了 -她必须立即看医生
What happened? -She needs a doctor now.
让开...
Move! Move!
帕拉布 帮我将她抬起来
Prabhu, help me lift her.
数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
妈妈 -林先生 你要带她去哪
Mom. -Mr. Lin, where are you taking her?
她需要见医生 否则很快就会死去
She needs a doctor, or she's gonna die quickly.
那就让她死在所爱之人的环绕下吧
Then let her die surrounded by the people she loves.
我希望她能在所爱之人的陪伴下生活
I want her to live with the people she loves,
不是在陪伴下死去 帕拉布
not die with them. Prabhu?
这是不对的 -数到三 一 二 三
This is wrong. -On three. One, two, three.
拉维... -拉克什米 没事
Ravi. Ravi. -Lakshmi, it's okay.
我们要带你去看医生 -快...
We're taking you to the doctor. -Go, go, go!
拉维...
Ravi. Ravi! Ravi.
别担心 拉维 他们在救你的母亲
Don't worry, Ravi. They're helping your mother.
林
Lin.
林 听我说
Lin, listen!
帕拉布 她不能死 不能因我而死
She's not dying, Prabhu. Not because of me.
嘿 帮帮我们
Hey! We need help!
嘿 停车 嘿
Hey! Stop! Hey!
帕拉布... -这里有位女人生命垂危
Prabhu, Prabhu. -We got a dying woman here!
帕拉布...
Prabhu. Prabhu.
嘿...停下
Hey. Hey, stop!
林 停下 够了
Lin, stop! Enough!
她说了什么
What did she say?
那不重要了
It does not matter.
我想知道
I want to know.
她想见拉维
She asked for Ravi.
他们很快就会回来
They'll be back soon.
有多少个棚屋被烧毁了
How many huts have burned?
30个 包括我的
Thirty. Mine included.
妈妈
Mom!
我去拿点食物和奶茶 好吗
I will go get some food and chai, okay?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
林
Lin.
你已经尽力做到最好 我清楚 所以你可以...
You were trying to do the best thing. I know this. So you can--
这是我的错
This was my fault.
帕拉布 要不是我在这里 根本就不会有这场火
Prabhu, if I hadn't been here, this fire would've never happened--
林 拜托...
Lin, please. Please.
这里发生火灾并不奇怪
Fires, they happen here.
你认为拉克什米的死不让我难过吗
You think I'm not hating Lakshmi is gone, huh?
这一次我们已经算幸运
This time, we are lucky.
去年发生过一场更大的火灾 贫民区被烧毁的地方更多
Last year, there was much bigger fire, much more of the jhopadpatti was burned.
20多个人死去
More than 20 died.
我带点食物回来 好吗
I will bring food, okay?
放下...该死...
Drop the-- Fuck. Fuck.
放下剪贴板 举起双手
Drop the clipboard and put your hands up.
你快啊
Get the fuck on.
别碰任何警报键 知道吗
Don't touch any fucking alarm buttons, all right?
你们几位女士 能把这些袋子装满吗
Could you ladies fill these bags up, please?
全都有保险的 真的不用担心
It's all insured. It's really not worth worrying about.
照他说的做吧
Just do what he says.
求你了 劳拉 -好的...
Please... Laura. -Okay, okay, okay.
懒惰的混♥蛋♥ 为什么不找个工作
Why don't you get a job, you lazy bastards?
嘿 不好意思 这就是我们的工作 肥猪
Hey! Excuse me, this is our job, you fat ass.
别挡我们的道 懂吗
Don't get in the way of us doing it, all right?
来吧 亲爱的 别担心 你只需要把袋子装满
Come on, love. It's all good. You just need to fill the bag.
看不出来她很害怕吗
Can't you see she's terrified?
把袋子装满
Just fill the bag!
让一让...
Out of the way! Out of the way! Move! Move!
看路
Watch it.
抱歉 哥们 是我的错
Sorry, mate. My fault.
嘿 放开我
Hey. Get off me.
把枪放下
Drop the bloody gun.
放开我 混♥蛋♥ 放下枪
Get off me! Bastard. Drop the gun!
别碰我
Get the fuck off me.
把枪放下 快放下... -好...
Drop the gun! Drop it! Drop it! -Okay. Okay. Okay!
你干了什么
What did you do?
走吧
Move.
戴尔
Dale.
戴尔 快走
Dale, fucking move.
快点 走吧
Now. Come on.
戴尔
Dale.
快叫救护车
Somebody, call an ambulance.
好的 嘿...保持清醒 嘿
Okay. Hey, hey. Stay with me. Hey.
你不会有事的 伙计 你没事的
You're all right, mate. You're all right.
保持清醒
Stay with me.
离他远点
Get away from him!
愿和平与你同在 瓦利德拜
Salaam alaikum, Walidbhai.
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表