剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
我一个人在棚屋里待了两天
I sat alone for two days in my hut,
意识到你不会回来了 所以我过来了
then I realized you weren't coming back, so here I am.
进来吧
Here you are.
我有急事要处理
I had something urgent to deal with.
还没处理完吗
You still dealing with it?
是的 的确
Yes, as it happens.
林 我有责任要承担 和你一样
I have responsibilities, Lin. Same as you.
现在没有了
Not anymore.
我明天要离开
I'm leaving tomorrow.
另外 说清楚一点
And, so we're clear,
我的话是真心的
I meant what I said.
如果我知道说出来后你会离开 避我不见
And if I knew it meant you were gonna take off and avoid me,
我仍然会选择说出来 -我不是因此离开
I would still have said it. -That's not why I left.
那是因为这个你再没回来吗
Is it why you never came back?
总之 我不想不告而别
Anyway, I didn't wanna go without saying goodbye.
告别是很重要的
Goodbyes are important.
所以这是告别了吗
So this is goodbye, hey?
永别
Forever.
除非你今晚和我吃晚餐 -什么 老天爷
Unless you have dinner with me tonight. -What? Jesus.
这是我在孟买♥♥的最后一夜 和我吃晚餐吧
It's my last night in Bombay. Have dinner with me.
像两个正常人一样
Just like two normal people.
你可以给我一张严禁讨论的话题清单
You can even give me a list of topics not to go near.
我喜欢这个主意
I'd like that.
可以吗 -好
Yeah? -Yeah.
可能得由你选地方 因为我毫无头绪
You might need to pick a place, 'cause I don't know where to start.
继续走
Keep walking.
你到底在想什么 竟然敢欺骗拉希姆和周
What the fuck were you thinking, ripping off Raheem, Zhou?
毛里齐奥把我们家翻了个遍
Maurizio tore up our place.
塞巴斯蒂安 我当时好怕
I was scared, Sebastian.
毛里齐奥要抛下你 所以别管他了
Maurizio was going to leave you behind, so fuck him.
我拿走了全部钱
I took it all.
莉莎 我们现在就可以走 我们可以... -怎么走
Lisa, we can go right now. We can-- -How?
毛里齐奥拿走了我们的护照 我们要怎么离开
Maurizio took our passports, so how do we get out, huh?
他会找遍天涯海角 他们会杀了你
He'll be watching for us everywhere we go. They're gonna kill you.
他们会觉得我也是帮凶
And they're gonna think I was a part of it.
莉莎 你希望我强势
Lisa, you wanted me to be strong.
不是这样 你应该在他们伤害你前离开
Not like this. You should go before they hurt you.
莉莎 请听我说
Lisa, please listen to me.
莉莎 请跟我一起走
Lisa, come with me. Please.
对不起 我不行
I'm sorry, I can't.
(雷纳尔多咖啡馆)
这么多红色通知 没有一张符合的
All those red notices and not one match.
也许林福特不过是另一个
Maybe Lin Ford is just another gora
在孟买♥♥躲债或躲发火老婆的白人
hiding in Bombay from some bad debt or angry wife.
我所知道的最优秀的记者都有一个共同点
All the best journalists I know have one thing in common.
穷追不舍
Total dogged persistence.
是吗
Oh, they do?
什么 我不是说你不是这样 -你觉得我做不到
What? I'm not saying you don't. -You don't think I can do it?
什么 你只是在逗我
What? You've just been humoring me?
我们有其他的方法来找出他的身份
There are other things we can do to identify him.
林 你好吗
Lin. How are you?
不赖
Can't complain.
我是林 -这是尼尚特
I'm Lin. -This is Nishant.
他是我的...男友 -我是她的朋...男朋友
He's my... boyfriend. -I'm her friend-- boyfriend.
我是凯薇塔的男朋友 幸会 林
I'm Kavita's boyfriend. Pleasure meeting you, Lin.
是 彼此彼此
Yeah, likewise.
你们没见到迪迪埃吧
I don't suppose you've seen Didier, have you?
几天没见了
Not for a couple of days.
好的
All right.
回头见 -回见
Well, see you later. -See you.
迪迪埃来过吗
Has Didier been here?
迪迪埃 没有
Didier? No.
嘿 是林
Hey, it's Lin.
迪迪埃
Didier?
林 我没弄到你的护照
Lin. I don't have your passport.
好的
Okay.
迪迪埃 发生什么了
What's going on, Didier?
听着 你不开门 我就一直在这里等
Look, I'm not going anywhere until you open this door.
嗨
Hi.
我们上次见面后你出过门吗
Have you been out of here since I last saw you?
我的一个邻居很愿意给我送食物和水
Well, one of my neighbors is happy to bring me food and drink.
我觉得没理由出门
I see no reason to leave.
你想要回你的照片和钱 才能去买♥♥你要的东西
You want your photographs back and the money to get what you need.
两个...都在这里
I have both-- I have both, right-- right here.
你没弄到我的护照
You haven't got my passport.
这下好了
Great.
好危险 不如你过来这边
This is dangerous. Why did you come here?
迪迪把我的债务卖♥♥给了这里
Didi sold my debt to this place.
我能怎样 说不吗
What could I do, tell them no?
你什么时候能离开
When can you leave?
我的债还清后才能离开
I'm here until my debt is paid.
你不该打给我的办公室
You shouldn't have called my office.
我还能怎么办 我不知道还能做什么
What choice did I have? I didn't know what else to do.
我什么都不懂
I couldn't understand anything.
阿卡什 我不是傻瓜
I'm not a fool, Akash.
我知道我们说私奔 去加拿大生活
I know our talk of running away, our life in Canada,
这些白日梦都是假的
all that dreaming, it wasn't real.
我知道我永远只能当你的情妇
I know I could only ever be a mistress to you.
但是现在
But now...
我想看看你是否像我爱你一样爱我
I would like to see if you love me as much as I love you.
身居我这个位置的男人...
A man in my position--
就是因为这个位置 瓦利德拜才为了萨嘎尔瓦达给你巨款
And it is due to this position Walidbhai has given you big money for Sagar Wada.
用钱...
Use the money--
用你从萨嘎尔瓦达上赚的钱 去买♥♥我的自♥由♥吧
Use the money you got for Sagar Wada to set me free.
如果瓦利德拜知道你活着
If Walidbhai finds out that you are alive,
他的人会杀了你
his people will kill you.
无论怎样 我都会死在这里
In either case, I will die here anyway.
但你决不能说出我和他的安排
Still, you must never speak of my arrangement with him.
这对你不安全
It is not safe for you.
这样对你最好
This is best for you.
你是说对你 我在这里不安全
You, you mean. I am not safe here.
用瓦利德的钱从周夫人手里买♥♥我
Use Walid's money to buy me from Madame Zhou.
现在就去和她谈
Talk to her now.
一切都可以像从前一样
And everything can be just as it was.
阿卡什 你也想要这样 对吗
Akash? You also want the same, right?
是的...当然
Yes. Yes, of course.
我会做该做的事
I will do what needs to be done.
潘第部长
Minister Pandey.
请进
Please.
干嘛 你就不能让我一个人 喝酒 深陷抑郁
What? Can't you just leave me to drink and be depressed?
卡拉曾说抑郁只会发生在 不知道该如何在悲伤中自处的人身上
Karla once told me depression only happens to people who don't know how to be sad.
这话是什么鬼意思
What the-- does that even fucking mean?
卡拉需要想少点 感受多点 她会过得更好
If Karla did less thinking and more feeling, she'd be better off.
对 这我同意
Yeah, can't argue with that.
那么 发生了什么
So, what happened?
从哪说起
Where do I begin?
我父亲是个出色的教师 只有一个污点:我
My father was a wonderful teacher with one exception. Me.
我失败的学业让他怀疑自我
And my academic failures offended him to his core.
他的手 我小时候总觉得
His hand, it seemed to me when I was a child,
打我的时候显得特别大 打得我的整个身子都是淤青
was so large that when he struck me, my whole body was bruised.
我在那些体罚的恐惧中度日
You know, I lived in terror of those blows
还伴随着自己毫无价值的感觉
and the feeling of being utterly worthless that came with it.
所以我在16岁时离家出走
So, at 16, I ran away.
一个年轻的男孩 除了小聪明只有一点小魅力
Just a young boy with his wits and a certain degree of charm.
那之后没有人那样打过我 直到那天
No one has struck me like that since, not until the other day.
那些警♥察♥是一样的
Those cops, it was the same.
他们看着我 看不到一点价值
They looked at me and saw nothing of any worth.
谁在乎他们想什么
Who gives a shit what they think?
他们...内心深处 我知道他们是对的
Well, they-- Deep down, I knew they were right.
那些是什么
What are those?
备忘录
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表