剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
不是为了拯救她
Wasn't to rescue her.
我则好奇你到底在为什么自责 以至于扮演英雄对你这么重要
And I wonder what you're so guilty about that playing the hero was this important.
所以你给我灌输这些谎言 是因为你知道我会上钩
So this was all just some shit you fed me 'cause you knew I'd bite?
林 我们都有秘密
We all have secrets, Lin.
我不想知道你的秘密 因为我无意透露我的秘密
I don't wanna know yours because I have no intention of telling you mine.
但你说得对 我救莉莎出来是为了自己
But you're right. I got Lisa out for my own reasons.
但那并不会抹去你做的好事
But that doesn't change the good you did.
别将二者混为一谈
Don't confuse the two.
希望你找到你需要的东西
I hope you find what you need.
该死的
Fuck!
警♥察♥来了 快走
Police! Run!
我感觉自己被直直抛进了幽深黑暗的水中
I felt like I'd been dropped straight into deep, dark water.
周遭的一切在爆♥炸♥
Everything exploding around me.
那时的我并不知道 那个晚上荡起的涟漪
I didn't know then how far the ripples from that night would spread
将会传到未来多远的地方
into the future...
我是孟买♥♥的头号♥导游 我了如指掌...
I am number one guide in Bombay. I know everything there is to know...
触及所有人 无论是朋友或敌人
...touching everyone, friends and enemies...
永远地改变大家的人生
changing everyone's lives forever.
(改编自格里高利大卫罗伯茨的 小说《Shantaram》)
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表