剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
我们没点东西 别进来
We didn't order anything. Get out of here.
先生 我有来自迪迪埃勒维的口信 关于林福特的
Sir, I have message from Didier Levy. Something about Lin Ford.
你们是谁
Who the hell are you?
马上关门
Close the door, now!
听说你在找我
I heard you're looking for me.
你是林福特 你拿了我的钱
You are Lin Ford? You took my money!
我对你的钱一事一无所知
I know nothing about your money!
毛里齐奥贝尔卡恩拿走我的首款 然后没有给货
Maurizio Belcane took my down payment and never delivered.
说你拿走了钱 -是吗 他是个该死的骗子
Said you took the money. -Yeah? Well, he's a fucking liar.
相信我 林与此事毫无关系
Trust me when I tell you that Lin had nothing to do with this.
因为如果他在克拉巴卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥ 那杀死他的任务会轮到我
Because if he were selling heroin in Colaba, I'd get the job of killing him.
你知道阿布戴尔卡达尔可汗这个名字吗
Do you recognize the name Abdel Khader Khan?
我是他的人
I'm his man.
留着我的性命 让我回尼日利亚
Let me leave with my life back to Nigeria,
我就告诉你们毛里齐奥人在哪里
and I'll tell you exactly where to find Maurizio.
钱你们可以留着 你们再也不会看到我 我保证
You can keep the money, and you'll never see me again. My word.
我需要知道毛里齐奥在哪
I need to know where Maurizio is.
毛里齐奥对我们说谎了
Maurizio, he lied to us.
林福特不是我们的问题来源
Lin Ford was not our problem.
他现在去找你们 你们把毛里齐奥活着交给他
He is coming to you now, and you will hand Maurizio over to him alive.
但先让他告诉你们 他把我们的钱放在哪里了
But first make him tell you where he put our money.
狠狠揍他 懂吗
I want him broken. Do you understand?
是的 老大
Yes, boss.
你完了 小家伙
You're fucked, little man.
他会等着你
He'll be waiting for you.
嘿
Hey.
我会让我的人来这里应付他们 然后我们去找毛里齐奥
I'll get my men to come here and deal with them, then we can go get Maurizio.
我自己一个人就能对付那个说谎的人♥渣♥
I don't need help dealing with that lying piece of shit.
他被绑在椅子上
He's tied to a chair.
林 和我去萨嘎尔瓦达吧
Lin! Come with me to Sagar Wada.
你不是匪帮混混 林
This gundagiri is not you, Lin.
这些人 这些事 我懂 你不得不来
Look, these men, this here, I understand this. You had to come.
但是现在去追杀毛里齐奥 这样报复有什么意义
But now, chasing Maurizio, what use is this revenge?
你没死 这是好结局 就到此为止吧
You are not dead. This is a good ending. Let this be the end.
他试图杀的人不是你
You're not the one he tried to have killed.
这种人不能留着 让他们有机会再犯
Men like these, don't leave them to do it again.
你应该听我的话 而不是阿卜杜拉或你脑中的声音
You should listen to me, not Abdullah or this voice in your head.
相信我 朋友
Trust me, my friend.
和我回家吧
Come home with me.
我应该听他的话
I should have listened,
但是多年累积的愤怒一泄而出
but years of anger had broken through,
我在浅浅坟墓里埋葬的 所有那些在监狱的积愤
all the prison rage I'd buried in a shallow grave.
因又一次被陷害而怒火中烧
The sheer fury at being set up again.
我的人生和死活被另一个人的谎言而控制
My life and death controlled by another man's lies.
永远不会结束的 告密狗
It'll never end, dog.
老天
Oh, fuck's sake.
看看你这个惨样
Look at the state of you.
有人说你失了好多血
Somebody told me you lost a pint and a half of blood.
你应该看看另一个人的惨样
You should see the other fella.
兄弟 你有机会时应该杀了另一个人
You should've killed the other fella when you had a bloody chance, mate.
他们这下不会收手了 戴尔
They're not gonna stop coming for you now, Dale.
永远不会
Not ever.
我不知道
I don't know!
钱在哪里
Where's the money?
不 是你完了 你啊
No, you're fucked. You.
请向入境工作人员出示您的护照和签证
Please show your passport and visas to customs.
欢迎来到印度 奈汀盖尔先生
Welcome to India, Mr. Nightingale.
奈汀盖尔警探
Detective Nightingale?
(奈汀盖尔)
I'm Chavan Sharma, your liaison officer from Bombay Police. I will assist--
我是查凡沙马 你在孟买♥♥警局的联络警员 我将协助...
嘿 那个混♥蛋♥找我麻烦时 你为什么不去帮我
Hey. Why didn't you help me when that asshole was hassling me?
警探 你喜欢 别人对你的工作指指点点吗
Detective, do you enjoy it when other people tell you how to do your job?
我也不喜欢 我猜他也不喜欢
Neither do I. I imagine neither does he.
只要大家开心就好
Well, as long as everyone's fucking happy.
请跟我来 外面有车在等
Please, I have a car waiting outside.
我可以送你去警局 然后开始正...
I can take you to the police station, and we can begin the formali--
不 我想先去和孟买♥♥国家新闻报的 尼尚特帕特尔聊聊
No. I want to talk to this Nishant Patel fella at the Bombay National News first.
已经时间浪费太多了 谢谢
Wasted enough time as it is. Thanks.
瓦利德把我当作贿赂送给鲁祖 以保障取得萨嘎尔瓦达的土地开♥发♥权
Walid gave me as a bribe to Rujul to secure the land rights to Sagar Wada.
周夫人让我对他们有求必应
Madame Zhou told me, whatever they asked, I had to do it.
你和鲁祖上♥床♥
You had sex with Rujul?
瓦利德在一旁看着
While Walid watched.
他们说的一切我都听到了
I heard everything they talked about.
鲁祖接受了交易
And Rujul accepted the deal?
不 鲁祖告诉瓦利德他不会被收买♥♥
No. Rujul told Walid he couldn't be bought.
但他是在快活之后才说的
But only after he'd had his fun.
瓦利德很生气
Walid was pissed off.
所以鲁祖才死了
That's why Rujul turned up dead.
周夫人知道这些情况
Madame Zhou knew what was going on?
宫殿发生的一切她都知道
Nothing happens at the Palace that she doesn't know about.
你愿意把这一切都公之于众吗
And you're willing to go on the record with all this?
当然
Sure.
我全都会告诉你
I'll give it all to you,
只要你保证不在我离开前刊发
as long as you promise not to publish before I get out of town.
鲁祖的副部长阿卡什潘第继任了
So, Rujul's deputy, Akash Pandey, gets his job.
根据磁带
And according to the tapes,
他接受了瓦利德的钱 并达成了鲁祖曾拒绝的交易
he does take Walid's money and made the deal Rujul rejected?
你也听到了
You heard it for yourself.
照片里这个女孩是谁
Who's the girl in the pictures?
苏妮塔 卡玛蒂普拉的妓♥女♥
Sunita, a prostitute from Kamathipura.
政♥府♥腐♥败♥ 妓♥女♥ 黑帮 和外籍人经营的妓院
Government corruption, hookers, gangsters and a foreign-run brothel.
凯薇塔 你还需要什么爆点
What else do you need, Kavita?
你是怎么拿到这个勒索材料的
This blackmail material, how did you come by it?
是我安排的
I'm the one who arranged for it.
瓦利德想要一些筹码 以防潘第改变主意
Walid wanted some insurance against Pandey changing his mind.
如果他得不到想要的 就会曝光潘第
If he doesn't get what he wants, he'll expose Pandey.
而你现在要背叛瓦利德沙
And now you're betraying Walid Shah?
是的
Yes.
我要相信你为了林冒生命危险
And I'm meant to believe you're risking your life for Lin?
你在意我这么做的原因吗
Do you care why I'm doing it?
我需要你的保证 我们说定了吗
I need your word. Do we have a deal?
我需要这个女孩证实磁带上的声音是她
I'll need the girl to corroborate that it's her voice on the tapes.
能带她来见我吗 -可以
Can you bring her to me? -Yes.
那好的
All right.
关于宫殿 全都告诉我吧
The Palace. Give me all of it.
(莉莎卡特 美国伊利诺伊州)
(西班牙护照)
我们得报♥警♥
We should call the police.
(雷纳尔多咖啡馆)
没人打过电♥话♥ 没有留言 什么都没有
No one has called? No messages, nothing?
对 没有给你的
No. Nothing for you.
嗨 莉莎
Hey, Lisa.
看起来很疼啊 哎哟 -没什么
That looks sore. Ouch. -It's nothing.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
今天工作很忙
Busy day at the office.
除了听你的使唤来当你的司机外 你知道我有其他的事吧
You know I have other things to do without being summoned to drive you around?
那么多谢你前来
Then thank you for coming.
卡德尔拜坚持的 这些日子 他非常关心你是否快乐
Khaderbhai insisted. He's very concerned about your happiness these days.
那是钱吗
Is that the money?
二十万
Two lakhs.
这是她赚来的
She earned it.
对于卡玛蒂普拉的妓♥女♥来说是一大笔财富
A fortune for a Kamathipura whore.
你为什么这么在意这个女人会发生什么
Why does it matter to you so much what happens with this woman?
只有男人才会这么问
Only a man would ask that.
我向苏妮塔承诺过
I made Sunita a promise.
有时一个人能做的只有信守承诺
Sometimes all you've got left is doing what you said you would do.
卡拉 你怎么了
What's going on with you, Karla?
萨嘎尔瓦达会是我们的 卡达尔很高兴 你会很有钱
Sagar Wada will be ours. Khader is pleased, and you will be rich.
你应该感到开心
You should be happy.
我会的 如果你帮我一个忙
I will be, if you do a favor for me.
我需要给莉莎和莫德纳 弄到护照和出境签证
I need passports and exit visas for Lisa and Modena.
照片和所有资料都在里面
The photos and everything are inside.
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表