剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
我用了很长时间 经历了一些沉重的教训
It took me a long time and some hard lessons
才学会这些关于爱 命运 和追寻救赎的道理
to learn what I know about love, fate, and chasing redemption.
在这个故事中 我曾在三个大♥陆♥上被打 被爱
That story saw me beaten, loved, befriended, and chained
曾结交朋友 也曾被囚禁
on three continents.
但故事要从一个简单的选择说起
But it started with a simple choice,
逃跑还是死亡
escape or die.
1点回来 懒鬼们
Back in here at one o'clock, you bludgers.
抽完烟一刻钟内必须回来 听见了没
Not quarter past after a smoke. You hear me?
(11点 工坊 9个守卫)
好... -知道
Yeah, yeah. -I know.
(澳大利亚 彭特里奇监狱)
(1982年)
他来了 -你好 狗
Ooh, here he comes. -Hello, doggy.
该死的告密狗
You fucking dog!
哥们 你有麻烦了 -找死
You're in trouble now, mate. -Dead man!
狗 有你好看的
You're gonna get yours, dog.
你等死吧
You're a dead man.
他们把巴恩斯放出单独监禁室了
They let Barnes out of the slot.
我知道 刚看到他了 我以为他还要关一个月
I know. I just saw him. I thought he had another month to do.
他在上面有人 不是吗
He's got friends in high places, hasn't he?
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
戴尔 你能把逃狱的事忘了吗
Dale, would you just forget about escaping?
告诉那个死警♥察♥他想知道的一切
Tell that bloody cop what he wants to know.
然后呢 奈德 我不是告密狗
And then what? I'm not a dog, Ned.
现在每个犯人都觉得你就是
Well, every fucking convict out there already thinks that you are.
见鬼 巴恩斯上次差点杀了你 对吗
Shit, Barnes, he almost killed you last time, didn't he?
你觉得他会就此收手
What, you think he's just gonna not finish the job?
去他的 我现在就走 -你说什么
Fuck it. I'm going now. -You're what?
戴尔 我呢
Dale! What about me?
你得带上我啊
You gotta take me with you.
戴尔...
Dale. Dale!
马上就1点了 这些工具肯定来不及弄开了
It's nearly one o'clock. It's never gonna work with these things.
戴尔 我们必须回去了
Dale, we've gotta go back.
戴尔 听我说
Dale, listen to me!
我们可以赶在下次点人数之前回到牢房♥
We can get back onto the wing before the next count.
楼下有一把电锯
There's a buzz saw downstairs.
不行 如果不见了 他们会发现的 -未必
No. They'll know it was missing. -Or they won't.
至少他们会听见吧
Well, they'll bloody well hear it, won't they?
我们等工人们回来再动手
We'll wait until the work crew come back.
不会成功的 -会成功
It won't work. -It will work.
因为他们绝对想不到 有哪个犯人会蠢到用电锯
Because they'd never think a convict would be stupid enough to use a power saw
从前墙逃出去
to escape over the front wall.
而他们是对的 别想了 哥们 我们得回去
And they'd be bloody well right. Fuck this, man. We have to go back.
兄弟 我不能回去
Mate, I can't go back.
快点 -你们四个
Come on. -You four.
我们得开工了
We need to make a start
然后把这些搬到楼上 搬到后面
and then bring those upstairs, through into the back.
该死的
Fuck it!
真要命
Fuck.
靠近点 他们看不见我们
Stay tight. They can't see us from here.
好的
Okay.
有多高
How high is it?
9到12米吧 -对
Thirty, 40 feet, maybe. -Uh-huh.
我们可能会摔断腿
We could bloody break our legs.
快跳 -戴尔 我恐高
Move. -Dale, I'm scared of heights.
你不会有事的 哥们
You're gonna be fine, mate.
这样吧 你跳 好吗 我要回去 但你继续
You know what? You go, all right? I'm gonna go back, but you go.
看在老天份上 冷静点 -放开我 我做不到
For fuck's sake. Calm down. -Just let me go. I can't fucking do this.
你不能回去 这样他们会知道我不见了
You can't go back. 'Cause then they're gonna know I'm gone.
是... -嘿 好了 哥们 你先跳
Yeah-- -Hey, yeah. Mate, you're going first.
该死的
Fuck.
那一刻 我等待步♥枪♥声响起
In that moment, I was waiting for the rifle shot.
我不敢想像自己会获得自♥由♥
I didn't dare think I might be free.
警♥察♥来过
The cops been here?
没有
No.
来这里之前你去了哪
Where did you go before coming here?
哪都没去
I didn't.
没去找你母亲
Not to your mother?
他们一定最先去那里埋伏
That's the first place they'd be waiting.
你想到的第二个人是我 为什么
I was the next person you thought of. Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没多想 就那么跳墙逃走了
I didn't give it much thought. I just jumped the wall and got away.
并没有计划好之后的事
I didn't have much of a plan beyond that.
你一定有朋友 能更好地帮你解决目前的困境
Well, I'm sure you have friends who can be much more use in your current situation.
我的意思是对于逃犯而言的实际帮助
Practically, I mean, to a fugitive.
戴尔 你已经不是我的学生了
You're not my student anymore, Dale.
而且我也不是帮逃犯做事的
And I'm not in the business of helping escaped convicts.
老师 我必须逃出来
Sir, I had to escape.
里面的人会要我的命 我真的别无选择
They were gonna kill me in there. I really didn't have a choice.
你有的是选择
Choice is all you have.
说得容易
That's easy to say.
我不可能回大学读书 也无法成为急救人员
I mean, I can't go back to college. I can't be a paramedic.
没什么路可走了
There's not much left.
我曾经那么骄傲
I was so proud
能走出家乡
of getting out of where I came from,
让我母亲那么自豪
of how proud my mum was...
也为了你对我的赏识而骄傲
proud of what you saw in me.
看看如今的我
And now look at me.
我是一个失败的学生 失败的儿子
I'm a failed student, a failed son...
失败的罪犯 失败的瘾君子
a failed criminal, failed addict.
你优于你说的这一切
You're better than all those things.
不
No.
不 我知道自己做过的事
No, I know what I did...
知道我需要还的债
what I need to pay for.
在监狱中死去是无法赎罪的
Dying in prison wasn't gonna make it right.
在改过自新之前 这一切都将伴随着你 所以...
You haven't escaped anything unless you go on to something, so...
你想要成为什么
what do you want to be?
我想成为在发生这一切之前的那个我
I wanna be the man I was gonna be before all of this.
你做不到的 在这里不可能 不再可能了
You can't. Not here. Not anymore.
那我必须离开
Then I have to leave.
为什么
Why?
因为我知道你是什么样的人
Because I know who you really are.
我认为你来这里是为了 让某人提醒你这一点
And I think you came here to have someone remind you of it.
戴尔 别再碰枪了
No more guns, Dale.
别再持械抢劫或吸海♥洛♥因♥
No more armed robberies or heroin.
别让我显得愚蠢
Don't you make me into a fool.
(印度 孟买♥♥)
(林赛福特 新西兰奥克兰)
女士们 先生们 欢迎来到孟买♥♥
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Bombay.
在打开上方行李置物柜时...
While opening the overhead compartments...
走啊 走了 -请留心注意
Go. Go on. -...please take care.
我注意到的第一件事是空气中的气味
The first thing I noticed was the smell.
在到达孟买♥♥的头一分钟 我并没有认出这气味
In that first Bombay minute, I didn't recognize it.
但如今我知道那是什么了 是希望的气息
But I do now. It was the smell of hope.
下一位 -女士们 先生们
Next. -Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到孟买♥♥国际机场
welcome to Bombay International Airport...
但是拿着另一个男人的假护照 盗用他的姓名站在那里
But standing there with another man's name and fake passport,
你只感觉希望与恐惧并无差别
hope and fear felt much the same.
(新西兰公民)
早安 先生
Good morning, sir!
我是孟买♥♥的头号♥导游
I am number one guide in Bombay.
对我们这个黄金城市 我了如指掌
I know everything there is to know about my golden city.
你需要帮助吗 我可以带你参观所有地方
You are in need of assistance? I can show you everything.
嘿...多谢 但是不用了 -先生 请让我帮忙 先生
Hey-- Thank you, but no. -Sir, let me assist you, sir.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
但是原谅我 先生 这只是一次婉拒 对吧
But forgive me, sir, this was only a one-time no, huh?
在我们印度 一次婉拒并不是真的拒绝
And here in my India, a one-time no is not a true no.
是吗 那什么是真的拒绝
Yeah? So what's a true no?
拒绝三次后才是真的拒绝
Only after three noes, it is a true no.
先生 请容许我带你看便宜又干净的旅馆
Please, sir, allow me to show you cheap, clean hotel.
之后你再决定付多少钱
And after, you decide what to pay.
要是我决定一毛钱都不给呢
What if I decide to pay nothing?
那也是你的选择 先生
Then that is your choice, sir.
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表