剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
我感到空洞
I felt hollow.
所有的愤怒都消失了 只剩下悲伤
All the anger emptied out of me till just the sadness remained
我信任了不该信任的人 以为他们也有同样的感觉
that I trusted the wrong people and thought they felt the same.
我现在只想从迪迪埃那里拿到我的护照
All I wanted now was to get my passport from Didier
在还有机会的时候离开这个地方
and leave this place while I still could.
林先生
Linbaba.
西拉吉 你好吗
How you going, Siraj?
嗨 林先生
Hi, Linbaba.
他还没回来
He still hasn't come back?
他会来的
He'll be coming.
他大概在为离开做准备
He's probably getting ready to leave.
如果你撒谎 乌鸦会咬你的 -那就咬吧
If you lie, then a crow will bite you. -So let it bite me.
之前遇到了麻烦
There was trouble.
一个男人想杀林先生
A man wanted to kill Linbaba.
但我们把问题处理好了
But we dealt with it.
什么叫你们“处理好”了 -不 不是我
What do you mean, you "dealt" with it? -No. Not me.
林先生和...
Linbaba and...
卡达尔的手下阿卜杜拉
Khader's goonda, Abdullah.
打架的是他们 我只是...
They did the fighting. I only--
林不应该让你牵涉其中
Lin should never have dragged you into this.
你不应该参与这件事的
You should not have gotten involved.
你得学着聪明一点
You need to be smart.
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
如果你朋友的黑帮麻烦 变成了你的黑帮麻烦呢
What if your friend's goonda trouble becomes your goonda trouble?
记住一点
Remember one thing.
他几天后会离开 你不会
He will be gone in a few days, not you.
你的生活在这里
Your life is here.
你想过吗
Have you ever thought of that?
你的决定会影响我们两人
Your decisions affect both of us.
我不希望你的友情
I don't want your friendship
导致你坐大牢 而我失去丈夫
to leave you locked up in jail and me without a husband.
今天之后
After today...
别再为他冒险了
no more risks for him.
对我发誓
Swear to me.
以前我惹大♥麻♥烦时 我妈也会这样看着我
My mum used to look at me like that when I was in real trouble.
伙计 我是担心你 好吗
Arre, I was worried about you, na?
你还好吗 没有被捅伤或中枪吧
You're fine? No stabbings or bullets inside you?
我没事 哥们 -那为什么这幅表情
I'm all right, mate. -Then why this look on your face?
你后悔没听我的建议 对吧
You're regretting not following my advice, na?
你找到毛里齐奥了吗
Did you find Maurizio?
找到了 他还活着 别担心
Yeah. He's alive. Don't worry.
但你是对的 哥们 我该和你一起回来这里的
You were right, though, mate. I should've just come back here with you.
你没杀毛里齐奥是好消息
I think it is good news that you did not kill Maurizio.
你应该为此感到开心 而不是难过
You should be feeling happy about this, not sad.
我现在已经完全不在乎了
I'm past caring about any of it.
卡拉 卡达尔和阿卜杜拉 他们打从一开始就骗了我
Karla, Khader and Abdullah, they've been lying to me from the start.
所有人都是 除了你
Everyone but you.
迪迪埃弄到护照后 我就走了
As soon as Didier comes through, I'm gone.
我跟着卡拉一路找到记者
I followed Karla straight to the reporter.
她们一定一开始就串通好了
They must have all have been in on it from the start.
莉莎 莫德纳 卡拉 该死的林福特
Lisa, Modena, Karla, fucking Lin Ford.
你是个傻瓜
You're a fool.
卡拉恨我
Karla hates me,
但没有卡达尔的批准 她不敢做出这种举动的
but she wouldn't dare make those moves without Khader's permission.
至于福特 他是卡达尔在贫民窟的亲信
And Ford... he's Khader's man in the slum.
我们现在要怎么做
What do we do now?
他们不知道我们发现了卡拉和记者的事
They don't know that we know about Karla's journalist.
打给瓦利德沙
Call Walid Shah.
说我需要见他
Tell him I need to see him.
潘第部长
Minister Pandey?
是的
Yes.
我叫凯薇塔卡纳
My name is Kavita Khanna.
我是一名记者 我想问您一些问题 先生
I'm a reporter and I'd like to ask you a few questions, sir.
我非常忙 所有媒体采访 都应该通过我的办公室安排
I'm very busy. All press requests should be made through my office.
我现在无法和你聊...
I cannot talk to you now--
啊 我觉得这次采访 你不会希望经由你的办公室安排
Ah, I don't think this is a request you want me to make through your office.
我怀疑你不会希望他们看到这些照片
I suspect you would not want them to see these pictures,
或是让瓦利德沙知道我有这些照片
or for Walid Shah to know I have them.
我和苏妮塔聊过了
And I have spoken to Sunita.
部长 你可以评论 我也可以在你不评论的情况下写报道
You can comment, Minister, or I will simply write it without you.
总之 先生 报道一定会写出来
Either way, sir, the story will be written.
滚出去 马上
Get out. Now!
你是一个卑鄙无♥耻♥的女人
You're a very nasty woman.
如果你知道好歹的话就赶紧离开
Now, go away if you know what is good for you.
我觉得你没必要带苏妮塔去见凯薇塔卡纳
I see no reason for you to take Sunita to Kavita Khanna,
除非是要告诉她我们最近的行动
except to share our recent actions with her.
这难道也是我们计划中的一部分 而我错过了
Is that a part of our plan that I missed?
我是为你这么做的 在你给自己惹更多麻烦之前
I did it for you. Before you get yourself into even more trouble.
你不能在带我来这里之前告诉我吗
And you couldn't tell me that before you brought me here?
我让他别告诉你的
I told him not to.
我给凯薇塔的故事
The story I've given Kavita
把鲁祖的死和勒索潘第的事 嫁祸于周和瓦利德
will frame Zhou and Walid for Rujul's death and blackmailing Pandey.
这会除掉他们 萨嘎尔瓦达将归你
They'll be out of the picture, and Sagar Wada will be yours.
你仍然会得到你想要的 只是与你预想的方式不同
You'll still get what you want, just not the way you intended.
你瞒着我做了这件事 -是的
You did this without telling me. -Yes.
因为我知道你会阻止我 -是的
Because you knew I would stop it. -Yes.
那你就不是为我而做的
Then you did not do it for me.
这是因为你憎恨周夫人吗
Is this because of your hatred for Madame Zhou?
你做什么都无法让 阿迈德或克里斯汀娜复活
Nothing you can do will bring back Ahmed or Christina.
那份罪恶感永远不会消... -我是为了林 好让他留下
That guilt will never go aw-- -I did it for Lin. So he can stay.
林让你这么做
Lin asked you to do this?
他从没要求任何事
He never asked for anything.
我们这么久以来一直在利用他 而我...
All this time we've used him, and I just...
对不起 也许这让我变得软弱 这是你不希望看到的
I'm sorry. Maybe that makes me weak, not what you wanted me to be.
但我受够了
But I've had enough.
他知道我们的关系吗
Does he know about our relationship?
知道
Yes.
你告诉他的
You told him?
他自己弄清楚的 并因此而恨我了
He worked it out himself and hates me for it.
嗯
Hmm.
那就没什么能让你放弃刊登那篇报道了
Then there is nothing to prevent you from stopping the story.
爱...是一条两端连着手铐的锁链
Love... is a chain with a handcuff on both ends.
直到锁链绷紧后 我们才会注意到手铐
We don't notice that until the chain pulls tight.
我做这些绝不是为了伤害你
I never did any of this to hurt you.
当然
Of course.
那么你会重新考虑
So then, you'll reconsider?
也许我的罪行中到底是有太多罪孽了
Maybe there was too much sin in my crimes after all.
这将掀起战争
This will start a war.
瓦利德会认为是我♥干♥的
Walid will think I did this.
你从没考虑到这点
You never considered that?
将有人送命 比如阿卜杜拉
Men will die. Men like Abdullah.
你说希望让我感到骄傲 结果却用枪指着我
You say you want to make me proud, then you put a gun to my head,
和杀死你父亲的那支枪一样
as certain as the one that killed your father.
这就是对我的回报
That is my reward?
卡拉 等等
Karla, wait.
让她走吧
Let her go!
去找林
Get Lin.
卡西姆
Qasim.
强尼 -林先生
Johnny. -Linbaba.
(旅馆入住报告)
如果你不来 那...我在这等什么
If you're not coming, wh-- what am I doing here waiting?
我知道你现在告诉我了
I know you're telling me that now,
但我要怎么和顾客说他护照的事
but what do I tell my customer about his passport?
我答应了今天交货 你要知道我需要维护信誉
I promised delivery today. You know, I have a reputation to maintain.
那要多久
Then how long?
我总不能把你的道歉当护照给他吧
Well, I cannot hand him your apology.
迪迪埃勒维
Didier Levy?
我是查凡沙马副督察
I'm Sub-Inspector Chavan Sharma.
你得和我去一趟警局
I need you to come with me to the police station.
能告诉我是什么原因吗
Uh-- Can you tell me what this is about?
先生 请跟我来
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表