剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
你可以立即交给弄护照的人吗
Can you put them through the book factory straightaway?
为什么这么急 -我没问
What's the rush? -I didn't ask.
你能帮忙吗 还是说我自己问卡达尔
Will you do it, or should I ask Khader myself?
(孟买♥♥国家报)
有什么急事 你竟然 给我的答录机留了四条留言
What's so urgent you need to leave four messages on my machine?
我在追踪一个报道 某个...
I'm chasing a story. Some ch--
会是什么报道 也许是关于我的逃犯
What story would that be? The one about my fugitive, maybe?
你是谁
Who are you?
沃特奈汀盖尔警探 澳大利亚联邦警局
Detective Walter Nightingale, Australian Federal Police.
我来这里把天才小伙带回祖国
Come here to take bright boy back home.
查凡是来协助我的
Chavan here is facilitating the process.
他因为什么罪名被通缉
What's he wanted for?
戴尔康迪因持械抢劫和越狱被通缉
Dale Conti is wanted for armed robbery and escaping prison.
他跑了
He's gone.
什么 他跑了 跑哪去了
What? He's gone? He's gone where?
不知道 他听说我要刊发报道 然后逃跑了吧
I don't know. He caught wind of my story and he ran, I think.
你最好是在开玩笑 你是哪门子的记者啊
You better be bloody joking. What kind of journalist are you?
不知道 也许类似让囚犯逃狱的警♥察♥吧
I don't know. Maybe similar to the kind of policeman who lets prisoners escape?
甜心 你以为自己牙尖嘴利啊
You think you're clever, sweetheart? Hmm?
我是来这执行澳洲公务 没必要坐在这听...
I'm here on official Australian business. I don't have to sit here and listen--
但我不是澳洲人 而这也不是澳洲
But I am not an Australian, and this is not Australia.
这外国佬有司法权能够骚扰 人脉广的印度公民吗
Does this gora have any jurisdiction to harass well-connected Indian citizens?
还是说这是警方 针对自♥由♥孟买♥♥媒体的行为
Or is this a police action against a free Bombay press?
因为也许这也值得报道一下
Because maybe that is also a story?
我也发现你们没有让女警员陪同来
I also see you did not bring a female officer with you.
长官 你不清楚自己部门的规定吗
Are you unaware of the rules of your own department, sir?
奈汀盖尔警探 我们得离开了 -等等 她隐瞒了什么
Detective Nightingale, we need to leave. -Wait, she knows more than she's saying.
我们得走了
We need to go.
她在说谎
She's fucking lying.
你是怎么想的 不告诉我就发传真
What were you thinking, sending that fax without telling me?
你应该感谢我
You should be thanking me.
你的贫民窟天使是银行劫匪和监狱逃犯
Your angel of the slums is a bank robber and a prison escapee.
这是个精彩的故事 你是对的
This is a great story. You were right.
我只希望你还没把一切都搞砸
I just hope you haven't messed everything up.
我糊涂了
I'm very confused.
我有个更好的故事
I've got a better story.
比这个故事更好 你直到昨天 都还对它无比执着
Better than this one that, until yesterday, you were all over,
但我带回这些给你之后 你又打算放弃了
but also ready to give up until I brought it back to you?
是的 好得多 但我需要林福特安全无事 才能实现这个报道
Yes, much better. But I need Lin Ford safe and sound to make it happen.
是我拿林的故事换的
I traded up.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
外籍妓♥女♥ 谋杀 政♥府♥腐♥败♥
Foreign prostitutes, murder, government corruption
和一个惊天土地骗局 都由瓦利德沙一手操纵
and a massive land fraud engineered by Walid Shah.
我有线人 照片和音频
I have sources, photographs and audiotapes.
但如果你想报道这个的话 我们绝不可以登林的故事
But if you want it, we can't run the Lin story.
卡拉
Karla?
卡拉 你在家吗
Karla, you home?
林
Lin.
你在更好
Even better.
我本希望卡拉知道你的下落
I was hoping Karla would know where you were.
你为什么在找我
Why are you looking for me?
发生了一些事
Yeah, well, something came up.
毛里齐奥坑了某些尼日利亚黑帮的钱 然后陷害我
You know, like Maurizio ripping off some Nigerian gangsters and blaming it on me.
我猜莫德纳也与此事有关
Now, I'm guessing that Modena's involved.
如果是的话 那意味着你也是
And if he is, that means you are too.
林 我什么都不知道... -别...
I don't know anything, Lin-- -Don't...
撒谎
lie.
莉莎 我没心情
I'm not in the mood, Lisa.
你应该说话了
You should start talking.
好吧 你是对的
Okay, you're right.
毛里齐奥骗了拉希姆 然后莫德纳从毛里齐奥那里偷走钱
Maurizio ripped off Raheem and then Modena stole the money from Maurizio.
我不知情 然后...
I didn't know about it, then...
毛里齐奥气疯了 过来拿走我们的护照
Maurizio went crazy, came and took our passports.
他要我们还钱
He wants his money back.
我发誓 我只知道这些 林
I swear to you, that's all I know, Lin.
要是我知道毛里齐奥...
If I knew Maurizio had--
我一定会告诉你的 林 我发誓我会的
I would have told you, Lin. I swear, I would.
会吗 你会告诉我 -嗯
Would you? You'd have told me? -Mmm.
听着 莉莎 今天是你的幸运日
Look, Lisa, this is your lucky day.
我要毛里齐奥
I want Maurizio.
呃 -所以你得帮我
Um-- -So, you're gonna help me,
我会帮你拿回护照
and I'm gonna get your passports back.
而你再也不需要担心他了
And you're not gonna have to worry about him again.
不 我不会参与进来 林
No, I'm not getting involved, Lin.
我们可以办新护照...
We can get new passports--
今天不能
Not today, you can't.
我要找你 最先就是来这里
This is the first place I came asking about you.
你觉得还有多久毛里齐奥会找上门
How long do you think until Maurizio walks through that door?
到时候你打算怎样
Then what are you gonna do?
莉莎 这是你的烂摊子
This is your shit, Lisa.
我会帮你清理 但你也要承担责任
I'll clean it up for you, but you gotta play your part.
你觉得可以吗
Are you okay with this?
她觉得没问题
She's fine with it.
林 我明天会弄到你的护照
Lin, I will get your passport tomorrow.
毛里齐奥要担心的事可不只有你
Maurizio has bigger things to worry about than you.
至于其余的 莉莎和莫德纳的事 这都和你无关
And the rest of it, Lisa and Modena's situation, this is not your business.
放手吧 -我做不到
Let it go. -I can't.
为什么
Why not?
因为这次我要直直看着陷害我的混♥蛋♥的脸
'Cause this time, I'm gonna look the bastard who set me up in the face.
在我离开孟买♥♥之前 至少能做到这一点
If nothing else, before I leave Bombay, at least I'm gonna get that.
我不懂 这一次
I don't understand. This time?
你不需要懂
You don't need to.
林 我欠你的 但我不想以这种方式偿还你
Lin, I owe you, but this is not the way I wanted to pay you back.
你到底会不会打电♥话♥
Are you gonna make the call or not?
我会打 毛里齐奥会收到莉莎的口信
I'll make the call. Maurizio will get Lisa's message.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是你的血
Is this your blood?
一部分是
Some of it.
我的毒品呢 还有你该付的钱
Where are my drugs? Or the money you owe for them?
不在我这里
I don't have them.
莫德纳把现金偷走了
Modena stole the cash from me.
拉希姆差点杀死我 我勉强逃生 不得不杀了他的一个手下
Raheem nearly killed me, I barely escaped, had to kill one of his men...
现在我得找到莫德纳 我们的钱在他那里
and now I need to find Modena. He has our money.
你为什么没继续潜逃
What's to stop you running?
潜逃 带着什么潜逃
Running? Running with what?
我全身上下只有这身衣服
I've got nothing but the clothes I'm standing in here.
我需要那笔钱
I need that money.
卡拉来了
Karla's here.
如果我30分钟内没出来 就进去找我
If I'm not out in 30 minutes, come and find me.
她为什么和他一起来
What the fuck is she doing here with him?
为他们的主人办事
Their master's business.
你是说卡拉为卡达尔可汗做事
You're telling me Karla works for Khader Khan?
那个该死的贱♥人♥
Oh, the fucking bitch.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
不 没什么...不要紧
Oh, no. No, nothing. It, uh, doesn't matter.
潘第从不打算为你抛下家人
Pandey was never going to leave his family for you.
但那不意味着他有权抛弃你
But that didn't give him the right to abandon you.
是我的错 希望好事会发生在自己身上
It was my mistake, hoping something good would happen to me.
我当自己是谁啊
Who did I think I was?
我真蠢
I was so stupid.
苏妮塔 你需要知道自己的价值
Sunita, you need to know your own worth.
懂吗
Understand me?
潘第是个懦夫和骗子
Pandey is a coward and a liar.
你为什么要留在他身边
Why do you want to stay with him?
你为什么这么在意
Why do you care?
你已经得到你要的了
You have what you want.
我向你做了承诺
I made you a promise.
我可以离开这地方
Then I can leave this place?
我是来带你离开的
I'm here to take you out.
你想去哪都可以
You can go wherever you want.
如果你想 你可以回卡玛蒂普拉去
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表