剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
无论你需要什么都行
Whatever you need.
我需要你说不
I need you to say no.
我需要你说句该死的不
I need you to fucking say no!
告诉我我错了 阻止我 就阻止我一次
Tell me when I'm wrong! Stop me! Just fucking stop me!
你为什么不...
Why won't you--
别总是对我说好 莫德纳
Don't just say yes to me, Modena.
如果你支持我
You wanna be there for me,
如果你希望我们之间发生些什么 那就不要只对我说好
you want there to be anything between us, then don't just say yes to me.
为了我坚强起来
Be strong for me.
永远别让我再碰那玩意 无论如何
Never let me touch that shit ever again, no matter what.
我保证
I promise.
我们离开这鬼地方吧
Let's get the fuck out of here.
林先生
Mr. Lin.
林 很高兴见到你
Lin, it's good to see you.
是 谢谢你这么快来见我 -你告诉拉米什说是急事
Yeah, thank you for seeing me so quickly. -You told Ramesh it was urgent.
对 是这样的 很抱歉为此找你
Yeah, look, I'm sorry for bringing this to you,
但我需要医疗物资
but I need medical supplies.
我一直让居民们去医院 但没人帮他们看病 除非给钱
I keep sending people to the hospitals, but they get no help. Not unless they pay.
我不是在要求施舍 我会按自己的方式偿还你
I'm not looking for a handout. I'll pay my own way.
那你究竟要什么
And what exactly are you asking for?
我没有医疗物资黑市的渠道
I don't have a connection for black market medical supplies.
而你觉得我会有
And you assume I do.
因为...什么
Because... Why?
因为我是匪帮的
I'm a gangster?
不 我只是...
No, I just... I th--
刚才是开玩笑的
That was a joke.
大部分人不知道 但我刚来孟买♥♥时
Most people don't know this, but when I first came to Bombay,
曾在一个类似萨嘎尔瓦达的贫民区生活
I lived in a jhopadpatti just like Sagar Wada.
我会为你找渠道
I will make this connection for you.
多谢你 卡德尔拜
Thank you, Khaderbhai.
阿卜杜拉会安排 他会联络你
Abdullah will make the arrangements, and he'll get in touch.
你知道具体时间吗
Do you know when?
主要是有一个女人有生命危险
It's just, there's this one woman who's gonna die
我必须尽快给她治疗
if I don't treat her quickly.
那么 上帝保佑 我们只能希望 我们能一起努力避免这事发生了
Then we must hope, inshallah, that, together, we can avoid this.
见到你很开心 林
It was nice seeing you, Lin.
谢谢
Thank you.
我现在就能带他去 为什么要等
I could take him now. Why wait?
林越是绝望 他就越是感恩
The more desperate Lin becomes, the more grateful he will be.
大声点
Turn it up.
我的供应商坚持要先付一半
My supplier insists half payment up front,
然后莫德纳把货给你 你再把剩下的给他
and then Modena brings you the goods and you give him the rest.
我怎么知道你会交货
How do I know you will deliver?
如果我行骗的话 我的生意能做多久
How long will my business last if I cheat, huh?
那倒是
True.
碎尸万段的状况下是很难做生意哈
Hard to run a business when you're in small, small pieces, huh?
拉希姆 你在离家这么远的地方 还敢威胁别人啊
You know, you are a long way from home to be making threats, Raheem.
买♥♥不买♥♥ 你决定 我还有很多别的生意
Buy it, or don't buy it. I have plenty other business here.
但如果你能在拉各斯找到你要的货
But if you could find what you needed in Lagos,
就不会来孟买♥♥了 对吧
you wouldn't be in Bombay. You know?
莉莎 你喜欢这两个人 你觉得我该信任他们
So you like these fellows, Lisa? You think I should trust them?
当然
Absolutely.
你知道我们刚才在聊什么吗
Do you know what we were talking about?
毫无头绪
No idea at all.
但我信任他们 他们是我最好的朋友
But I trust them. They're my best friends.
很难说
I don't know.
但我还是信任你吧
But I'm going to trust you, I think.
你太漂亮了 不会说谎 对吧
You are too beautiful to lie, huh?
那样会伤我的心的
That would break my heart.
好吧
All right.
我买♥♥1公斤 作为试用
I'll take one kilo as a test run.
如果货好 我们可以继续
If it's good, we can do more.
棒极了
Beautiful.
咖啡
Coffee.
你知道 林曾向我提起这个人
You know, Lin mentioned this man to me.
好像和你 莉莎与宫殿有关
Something to do with you and Lisa and the Palace, I think.
现在你似乎和莉莎闹翻了 而林消失了
And now it seems that you and Lisa are on the outs and Lin is gone.
经过了这么久
After all this time,
你终于开始问和你无关的问题了
you are going to start asking questions that don't concern you?
不...不对 是 只问这一个
No, no, no. No. Actually, yes. Just one.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Are you all right, ma chère?
我很好
I'm fine.
林仍在这里 他住在贫民窟
Lin is still here. He's living in the slum.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你不能就这样走啊 卡拉 拜托 详情
You just can't leave me like this. Karla, please. Details.
别来说教
Spare me the lecture.
我不怪你离开 我只是...
I don't blame you for leaving. I just...
想知道你是否还好
wanna know you're all right.
你真宽宏大量
How big of you.
你知道这话听起来多高傲吗
You know how superior that sounds?
你应该回来
You should come back.
你不是我需要的
You're not what I need.
那两个人就是
And those two are?
我以为你想改变 莉莎 -去你的 卡拉
I thought you wanted to change, Lisa. -Fuck off, Karla.
你从没信任过我 以后也不会
You've never trusted me and you never will.
我没在吸毒了 我没在卖♥♥淫
I'm not using. I'm not hooking.
我正很努力戒毒
I'm working really hard to stay clean.
莫德纳在帮我
Modena's helping me with that.
他说爱我是真心话
He actually means it when he says he loves me.
他们会给你惹麻烦的
They're gonna get you into trouble.
难道你没有
And you didn't?
看到最近的报纸了吗
Seen the papers lately?
卡拉 你就是个可悲的人
And you're just sad, Karla.
内心深处 你充满悲伤
Deep down, you're just sad.
我不想要悲伤 我想要欢乐 记得吗
And I don't wanna be sad, I wanna have fun. Remember that?
大笑 玩笑 微笑 这是我要的
To laugh, joke, smile? That's what I want.
你是帕拉布 对吗
Prabhu, right?
是的 而你是卡拉 女士
Yes, and you are Karla Ma'am.
我想找林 你能带我去见他吗
I'm looking for Lin. Can you take me to him?
我正在忙导游生意 抱歉啊
I am in the middle of tourist guide business. Sorry, huh?
不如你当我的导游 带我去找林
How about you guide me to Lin?
你看 林给了很多钱兴建这里
See, Lin is giving lots of dollars to build.
为什么 -他是个好人
Why? -He's a good man.
萨嘎尔瓦达的好伙伴
Good friend of Sagar Wada.
一开始是我的好朋友 但现在大家都很爱他
My good friend first, but now everyone is loving him too much, huh?
他现在是厉害的医生 每天都给大家治疗
Big doctor he is now, healing everyone all day long.
能不能给我们奶茶...
Can we get chai nashta...
我和我的好友卡拉女士
for me and my good friend, Karla Ma'am.
你怎么敢来这里
How dare you show your face here!
一整天你带帕瓦蒂去哪了
Where did you take Parvati all day?
只是去医院 和林先生一起 -只是医院 得了吧
Hospital only, with Linbaba. -Hospital only. Please!
是我要去的 别怪他
I chose to go. Don't blame him.
你们俩一整天都在克拉巴四处跑
You two were roaming around Colaba the whole day.
我们没做错任何事
We did nothing wrong.
母亲 我们是在帮忙救命
We were helping to save a life, Mother.
我们从早上就开始找你
We were looking for you since morning.
随便找个人问 我们一直在找你
Ask anyone. We have been looking for you.
你应该告诉我们
You should have told us.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
我不知道来探访是非法的
I didn't realize it was illegal to visit.
我给你的朋友帕拉布钱 让他带我来
I paid your friend Prabhu to bring me.
帕拉布说你给他们钱重建村庄
Prabhu told me you gave them money to rebuild.
我猜应该是我给你的钱
I assume that's the money I gave you.
是的 -林先生
Yep. -Linbaba.
怪不得你这么受欢迎
No wonder you're so popular.
林 你为什么还在这里
What are you still doing here, Lin?
几天前 你急着离开
A few days ago, you were desperate to get out,
现在却开始当医生了
and now you're playing doctor.
这些人在我危急时救过我
These people helped me when no one else would.
有人曾来这里追杀我
Look, someone came after me here.
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表