剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
And I deserve it.
你懦弱不是你的错
It's not your fault you're weak.
我...爱你
I... love you.
是 但你照顾不了我
Yeah. But you can't look after me.
我...
I...
我想你可能需要一些
I thought you might need some.
是吗
Did you?
还是毛里齐奥让你给我补货 好继续控制我
Or did Maurizio tell you to shoot me up so I fall right back into line?
不 莉莎 毛里齐奥 不知道我来这里 我保证 我...
No. Lisa, Maurizio doesn't know I'm here, I promise. I...
我只希望你快乐 仅此而已
I just want you to be happy. That's all.
他和我 你必须做个选择 莫德纳
Him and me? You're gonna have to choose, Modena.
我选你...莉莎 我永远都会选你 永远
You. You, Lisa. I'd always choose you. Always.
你想要吗 我可以...
Do you want this? I-- I can...
不 我想戒毒
No. I wanna quit.
你说你爱我 那就帮我戒
You say you love me, then help me with that.
莉莎 告诉我怎么做
Lisa. Just tell me how.
这是帕拉布
This is Prabhu.
以我的个人经验 不得不说
From personal experience, I can tell you,
你想要什么 他都能用最好的价格找到
anything you want, he can get you at the best prices.
这是迪特 莎拉和弗朗萨 对吗
This is Dieter, Sarah, and Francois. Right?
是 -很想买♥♥上等品质的大♥麻♥
Yeah. -Keen to buy some top-quality charas.
很高兴认识你们
Very pleased to meet you.
你们想要多少大♥麻♥ -我们要450克
How much charas you are wanting? -We want a pound.
量不少啊
This is a lot of smoking.
你能找到吗
Can you do it?
当然 没问题
Arre, of course, this is no problem.
你们可以去喝啤酒 享受音乐
You can go drink your beers, enjoy the good music.
等我送过来 好吗 -不错
I'll bring it, okay? -Sounds good.
好的 去去就回 -谢谢你
All right. I'll be in in a minute. -Thank you.
林先生 我说过吧 这是门好生意
I told you, Linbaba. Good business.
能赚大钱
Big money for this.
等等
Wait.
什么 想观光 买♥♥大♥麻♥
What? You wanna see the sights? Buy some charas?
这里有一千美元 之前麻烦你了
There's a thousand dollars in here for your trouble,
还有阿穆达巴的一位联络人和一个地址
and a name and an address in Ahmedabad.
对方会等你
They'll be expecting you.
并给你制♥作♥新的护照 钱我出
They'll make you a new passport at my expense.
这是你需要的 对吗
That's what you need, isn't it?
今天上午之后发生了什么
What changed since this morning?
你真的需要我闭嘴 是吧
You really need me to keep quiet, eh?
林 无论你在找什么 在这里是找不到的 以后不可能了
Whatever you're looking for, Lin, it's not here. Not anymore.
我本以为找的是你
I thought maybe you were it.
现在你知道不是了
Now you know different.
大♥麻♥交易中你那一半的钱
Your half of charas deal.
不 你留着 我已经得到我需要的了
No, you keep it. I got what I need.
听着 如果你觉得我是混♥蛋♥ 我理解
Look, I understand if you think I'm a prick,
但我想要一个真正的道别
but I would like a proper goodbye.
我们不会再见了
I will not be seeing you again, na?
是的
No.
林先生 你有一颗善良的心
You have a good heart, Linbaba.
你和卡达尔说了吗 -是的
Did you tell Khader? -Yes.
那么我们害死了一个人
Then we just got a man killed.
这不会困扰你
It doesn't bother you?
我已经做了选择
I made my choice.
我找到了你留下的海♥洛♥因♥
I found the heroin you left behind.
你想知道我做了什么选择吗
You wanted to see what choice I'd make?
然后呢
And?
林说服我别嗑
Lin talked me out of it.
我让他丢掉毒品
I made him throw it away.
我想改变
I wanna change.
他原本会给你带来好的影响
He could've been good for you.
我今晚帮他离开孟买♥♥了
I gave him a way out of Bombay tonight.
这是我能给他最好的东西了
It's the best thing I could give him.
夺走一条命 拯救一条命
Take a life, save a life?
这就让一切合理了
Does that make it all okay?
曾经我们总是一起跳舞 记得吗
We danced together all the time, once. Do you remember?
我记得
I remember.
我那时爱着你
I was in love with you.
想要成为你看上去的样子
Wanted to be everything you seemed to be.
但是 其实你也知道
But, then, you know that.
吓我一跳
Fuck me.
我要走了 好吗
I'm leaving. All right?
告诉那个疯女人周我要走了
You tell that mad cow Zhou I'm on my way.
我要离开孟买♥♥ 不需要这样
I'm leaving Bombay. There's no need for any of this.
去你的
Fuck you!
该死的
Fuck.
这一次我真的想吸取教训
I was trying to learn my lesson for once.
学着聪明点 做我需要做的 为了存活
Be smart and do what I needed to survive.
为了自♥由♥
To be free.
(改编自格里高利大卫罗伯茨的 小说《Shantaram》)
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表