剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
If you like, go back to Kamathipura.
或是...
Or...
我可以给你足够的钱 换个地方开始新生活
I can give you enough money to begin a new life, somewhere else.
代价是什么
What is the price?
我希望你和我的一个记者朋友聊一聊
I want you to talk to a friend of mine, a reporter,
关于发生的一切
about all that has happened,
关于潘第如何利用你 抛弃你
about how Pandey has used you and abandoned you.
所有一切
Everything.
这会对他很糟
This would be very bad for him.
我们最终会看清谁最重要
We'd see who matters after all for sure.
多少钱
How much?
二十万
Two lakhs.
但你必须永远离开孟买♥♥ 永不回来
But you have to leave Bombay forever and never come back.
看来我们的交易已经做完了
Our business is concluded, it seems.
带苏妮塔去看她的车 我想单独和卡拉聊一聊
Show our Sunita to her car. I'd like to talk with Karla alone.
她不会受到任何伤害 我保证
No harm will come to her. You have my word.
正如卡达尔向我保证 如果我做这件事 也不会伤害我
As I had Khader's word no harm would come to me if I did this.
你站在这里 毛发无损的
You're standing here alive and well.
别把我们的交易说出去 这点也没理由改变
Keep our business to yourself, and there's no reason for that to change.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
不...
No. No.
相反
The opposite.
这是在请你别忘记 我们大家身处多么复杂脆弱的境况
A plea not to forget how delicate a situation we all find ourselves in.
卡拉 你我现在 因为我们的秘密而被绑定了
We're bound by our secrets now, Karla.
派人跟踪她们
They will be followed?
是的
Yes.
喂
Hello?
我收到你托迪迪埃带的口信了
I got your message from Didier.
我让莫德纳把钱给你
I've told Modena to give you the money.
我们只需要两万和拿回我们的护照
All we want is 20 grand and our passports back.
我可以做到
I can live with that.
你只需要保证不伤害我们
You just have to promise not to hurt us.
钱你拿走 然后就结束
Just take the money and we're done.
莉莎 这不是我开始的
I didn't start all of this, Lisa.
是他 我只想为我们所有人解决问题
He did. I just want to put it right for all of us.
晚上10点去莫德纳的公♥寓♥
Come to Modena's apartment at 10:00 p.m.
他会去的
He'll be there.
你和我一起去
You're coming with me.
请别逼我这么做
Please don't make me do this.
不能让他起疑
He needs to think everything's okay.
如果你不在 他会知道有蹊跷
If you aren't there, he's gonna know something's up.
你为什么这么在意
Why is this so important to you?
你为什么不回你的贫民区继续当医生
Why don't you just go back to playing doctor in the fucking slum?
对不起 莉莎 但我不能放过他
I'm sorry, Lisa. But I'm not gonna let him get away with it.
所以呢 你会杀了他
So, what? You're gonna kill him?
我会让他明白那是什么感觉
I'm gonna make him know how it feels.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我为苏妮塔安排的藏身处 他们会帮她离开孟买♥♥
Somewhere safe I arranged for Sunita. They're going to help her get out of town.
谁 -就是一个朋友
Who? -Just a friend.
我会自己回家
I'll make my own way home.
凯薇塔 这是苏妮塔
Kavita, this is Sunita.
进来吧
Come in.
(警♥察♥)
你在这里没有司法管辖权
You have no jurisdiction here,
所以你要做什么 必须首先获得我上级的批准
so everything you do must first be sanctioned by my superiors,
然后与我或指派的警官合作执行
then done in cooperation with myself or a designated officer.
是的 但你批准我入住旅馆的要求了
Yeah, but you've sanctioned my request to check in the hotels?
那需要很久时间
That would take a lot of time.
但会批准吧 那个女孩呢
But it's happening? Now, what about that girl?
我们能给报社施压 逼她说林的事吗
Can we have another crack at her from the newspaper?
我们不能逼迫她告诉我们任何事
We can't force her to tell us anything.
她在藏匿逃犯 哥们 拜托
She's harboring a fugitive from the law, mate. Come on.
你没有证据
You have no proof of this.
而那个报社很喜欢惹麻烦
And that newspaper, they love to make trouble.
这间办公室是你的
This office is for you.
真好
Great.
该死 真热
Fuck, it's hot.
你需要什么吗
Is there anything I can retrieve for you?
奶茶或吃的 你离开机场后没吃过东西
Any chai or food? You have not eaten since the airport.
咖喱角 馕 蔬菜卷
Samosa? Naan? Veg frankie?
不 我不想吃你们的辣玩意
No, I don't want any of that spicy shit you eat.
给我一些水煮蛋吧
Just get me some hard-boiled eggs.
听你的
As you wish.
莉莎
Lisa?
莉莎
Lisa?
莉莎
Lisa?
敢耍花招 你就吃第一枪
Any tricks, and you get the first one.
塞巴斯蒂安 我正用枪指着她
Sebastian? I have a gun on her.
是的 他有枪
It's true. He has a gun.
进去 开灯
Move back inside and put on the light.
快去
Now.
不 林 等等...钱
No! Lin, wait! Wait, the money.
钱 她知道钱在哪里 等等
The money. She knows where the money is. Wait.
我不在乎该死的钱
I don't care about the fucking money!
你陷害了我
You set me up.
不...
No. No, no, no.
这是你想看到的我的下场
Is this what you wanted for me? Huh?
不... -你希望我这样
No. No! -Is this what you wanted for me?
感觉如何 -林 我很抱歉
How does it feel? How does it feel? -I'm sorry, Lin.
知道自己将死去而毫无办法
Knowing you're gonna fucking die, and there's nothing you can do about it?
我以为是你做的 你向塔哈利出♥卖♥♥♥了我
I thought it was you! I thought it was you, that you gave me up to Taheri.
我以为你想让我送命 -胡说
I thought you tried to get me killed! -Bullshit!
我不知道是卡拉 -闭嘴 毛里齐奥
I didn't know it was Karla. -Shut up, Maurizio!
你在说什么 -林
What are you saying? -Lin.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
再说一次
Say that again.
好的 我搞错了 别杀我 好吗
Okay, I fucked up. Don't kill me. Okay?
我不知道卡拉为卡德尔拜做事 好吗
I didn't know Karla worked for Khaderbhai. Okay?
我以为你告诉了阿卜杜拉 想害我
I thought you told Abdullah, that you set me up.
但其实是她做的...
But it was her. It was her.
这些贱♥人♥...她们害了我
These bitches-- These bitches, they set me up.
拜托...
Please. Please.
这是什么
What's this?
水煮蛋和旅馆记录 你要求的
Hard-boiled eggs and hotel records, as requested.
你要我一个人看完这些
You expect me to go through these all myself?
这样你就能确定我们没有看漏
This way, you can be sure we did not miss
像你这样资优警探不会放过的细节
anything a trained detective such as yourself would not.
是英文的吗 查凡
Are they in English? Chavan?
你去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
怎么了
What's going on?
一直都在你这里
You had them all along?
混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
是的 看来我们都是骗子
Yeah, I guess we're all fucking liars.
能不能解释一下情况
Is someone going to tell me what's going on?
别 -他刚...
Don't. -He just--
怎么回事
What is this?
林 告诉我
Lin, tell me.
你记得曾说有人告诉你
Do you remember saying someone told you...
人生中的所有问题和大部分答案
all the questions and most of the answers in life
都能在莎士比亚里找到吗
can be found in Shakespeare?
是我向卡达尔可汗介绍你的那晚
It was the night I introduced you to Khader Khan.
那晚你对我撒了谎
You lied to me that night,
那之后一直都在骗我
and you've been lying to me ever since.
这是打从一开始就设的局
Was it a setup from the start?
利用我杀鲁祖 得到萨嘎尔瓦达和所有的一切
Using me to get Rujul, Sagar Wada and all of it.
你们俩像操控玩偶一样玩我
You two yanking me around on a string?
那是你的工作吗 一直吊着我的兴趣 让我上心
Was that your job? To keep me interested, to make me care?
确保我留在该待的地方 帮他跑腿
To make sure I stayed where I was meant to be to do his fucking bullshit?
我生病时你照顾我那次呢
What about when you took care of me when I was sick?
也是一样吗 也是为了继续吊着我
Was that the same shit? Just to lead me on?
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表