剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
我眼花了吗 我看到鬼魂了
Do my eyes deceive? Is this a ghost?
不 是那个在贫民窟里 找到一切所需的外国佬
No, it's the gora who finds all he needs in the slum.
嗨
Hey!
英雄凯♥旋♥归来
Hail the returning hero.
嗨
Hey!
快上酒 我们需要酒
Drinks! We need drinks.
嗨 林 你好吗 -最近可好
Hi, Lin. How are you? -How you going?
坐吧
Sit down.
好呀
Hey.
你也好呀
Hey yourself.
你觉得如何
What did you think?
质量不错 我想我们可以继续合作
The quality was good. We can do more business, I think.
你能应付更大的量吗
Can you handle more weight?
嘿 你要多少我们都应付得来
Hey, we can handle whatever you want.
莉莎 我就知道信你没错 我的孟买♥♥幸运符
I knew I could trust you, Lisa. My Bombay good luck charm.
嘿 外国妓♥女♥不能上这来
Hey, gora whores are not allowed up here.
她已经不做那个了
She doesn't do that anymore.
别叫她妓♥女♥
And don't call her a whore.
你欠她一句道歉
You owe her an apology.
是我冒犯了 女士
My mistake, madam.
别担心 没事...
Don't worry about that. It's okay. It's okay, it's okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
干杯
Salute.
你知道博尔萨利诺测试吗 -不知道
You know the Borsalino test? -I don't.
博尔萨利诺是 一个最上乘的服饰品牌 许多人认为
Well, the Borsalino is a garment of the finest quality, believed by many to be
他家的男士帽是史上品质最优秀的
the most outstanding gentleman's head covering ever made.
你知道... -所以就是顶帽子
You know-- -So, it's just a hat?
测试真正的博尔萨利诺帽
Now, the test of a real Borsalino hat
方式是将它卷成一个非常小的管子 然后从婚戒中♥央♥穿过
is to roll it into a very tight tube and pass it through a wedding ring.
如果出来后没有皱褶
If it comes out of this ordeal without creases
恢复原形 那就是正品...
and springs back into its original shape, it is a genuine--
博尔萨利诺 -博尔萨利诺
Borsalino. -Borsalino.
孟买♥♥和你的贫民窟把你卷成一根管子
Now, Bombay and your slum, they have rolled you into a tube,
现在他们正将你从婚戒中穿过...
and now they're dragging you into the wedding ring...
是...
Uh-huh, uh-huh.
测试你是否有真本事
...to see if you are the real deal or not.
你有真本事吗
Are you the real deal?
你觉得呢 -我觉得迪迪埃醉了
What do you think? -I think Didier's drunk.
好吧 -嘿 林
Okay. -Hey, Lin.
莉莎 天啊 你太美了
Lisa, holy shit. You look great.
谢谢 -你是不是...
Thanks. -Are you--
我状态不错 -是吗
I'm doing good. -Yeah?
比不错更好
Better than good.
我只想来打个招呼 多谢你在第一天为我做的
I just wanted to say hi and thank you for that first day
以及帮我从宫殿里逃出来
and for getting me out of the Palace.
如果没有你 我都不知道自己会怎样
I don't know what I would have done without you.
总之 那对我意义重大 我永远不会忘记的 所以我只想...
Anyway, it meant the world to me, and I won't ever forget it, so I just...
好的
Okay.
真是人♥民♥的英雄
Truly a hero of the people.
如果这不是博尔萨利诺 那什么是 -淡定
A Borsalino if I ever saw one. -Take it easy.
我得走了 -什么 拜托 和我们坐坐
I gotta go. -What? Come on. Sit with us.
好吧
Okay.
你还没走啊
So you're still here, huh?
显然
Apparently.
你找到别人为你自己的问题背锅了吗
Did you find someone else to blame for your problems?
还是说你终于同情起他来了
Or did you take pity on him after all?
好像和你无关
Not sure that's any of your business.
嘿 林在萨嘎尔瓦达贫民区找到了新生活
Hey, Lin has found a new life in the Sagar Wada slum.
有所耳闻 -你...
I heard about that. -You--
怪不得这里有股味道
That explains the smell.
我猜要想感觉自己是大人物
I guess when you want to feel like a big man,
最好的办法就是和侏儒一起生活 对吧
the best way is to live among midgets, no?
我觉得你不用猜 我觉得你很清楚
I don't think you need to guess. I think you know.
因为你每天醒来照镜子时
'Cause every day you wake up and you look in the mirror,
都会吓得屁滚尿流 因为镜中有个小矮人盯着你
and you're scared shitless there's someone tiny staring back.
一个无人需要的人 你说得对 兄弟
Someone that nobody needs. And you'd be right, mate.
和你相比 与我生活的那些人 简直就是金刚
Compared to you, the people I live with are King-fucking-Kong.
你有机会时就该离开的
You should have gone when you had the chance.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a fucking prick.
是 当心 他会对你刚说的话怀恨在心的
Yeah, watch your back. He won't forget what you just did.
希望他别忘
I hope not.
上酒
Drinks!
不可能一下全都戒了
Can't give everything up at once.
我们得在这里放台留声机 这样我们就能跳舞
We need to get a record player in here. Then we could dance.
林去救你之后 你和他一起听唱片了吗
Did you listen to records with Lin, after he came to rescue you?
你们还做了什么
What else did you do?
这是怎么了 你吃醋了
What is this? Are you jealous?
吃谁的醋 我和林
Of who? Me and Lin?
我吃你和所有人的醋
I'm jealous of you and everyone.
林的心里只有卡拉 相信我
Lin's only got eyes for Karla. Trust me.
你今晚为我说话 我很开心 “她已经不做那个了”
I liked it when you defended me tonight. "She doesn't do that anymore."
你说出那话之后 我才第一次意识到这是真的
You know, when you said it, it's the first time I realized it's true.
带我上♥床♥吧
Take me to bed.
听着 你不能怪他们
I mean, look, you can't blame them.
整个体制的运作都当他们不存在
The whole system acts like they don't exist.
就连公立医院的医生都想要贿赂
You know, even the doctors at the public hospitals want baksheesh.
真是荒唐至极
It's fucking bullshit.
这些可怜的人只能回家等死
These poor people, they just come home and die,
除非我做些什么
unless I do something about it.
我找到医疗物资黑市的门路
I got a hookup for black market medical supplies.
现在我的棚屋就像个该死的药房♥
Now my hut looks like a bloody pharmacy.
真的
I'm not joking.
再给我一周 我就有自己的救护车了
Give me one more week, I'm gonna have my own ambulance.
萨嘎尔瓦达救护车公♥司♥
Sagar Wada Ambulance Company.
林 你的脸
Lin, your face is a picture
真是理想主义愤青的模板
of idealistic outrage so perfect
我简直想牢牢记在脑中
I want to commit it to memory.
在这里太少见了 应该珍藏下来
Such a thing is so rare here, it should be preserved.
伙计 我们以为你直接去了 瓦拉纳西抽大♥麻♥
Arre, we thought you had gone straight to Varanasi to smoke charas.
但你却在这里拯救生命 在海湾里大便
But you are here only, saving lives and shitting into the bay.
正是鄙人 -这故事太奇妙了
It's just what I do. -It's an incredible story.
你听过这种事吗
Have you ever heard anything like this?
还真没有
Can't say I have.
你正在做的事很令人佩服 林
It's a pretty amazing thing you're doing, Lin.
没有 我不过恰巧在那
Nah, I was just there, you know?
在威士忌的酒劲和自己得到救赎的幻想中
Drunk on whiskey and visions of my own redemption,
我忘了自己原本是谁
I'd forgotten what I really was.
一个不能暴露自己的逃犯
A fugitive who needed to stay invisible.
林先生 -林先生
Linbaba! -Linbaba!
林医生
Dr. Lin!
早上好
Good morning!
林先生 出来
Come out, Linbaba!
早上好
Good morning!
林先生 出来
Come out, Linbaba!
林先生 出来
Come out, Linbaba!
好啦...我出来了
Okay! Okay, I'm coming.
林先生 你终于醒了
Linbaba, you are awake, finally.
很好...今天是配给日 给
Very good, very good. Today is ration day. Take.
林先生 给你的...
Linbaba, take, take.
老天...
Oh, man--
林先生 作为市民 我们本地人还是有些权利的
As citizens, Mr. Lin, us bastiwale, we still have some rights.
投票权 配给权 当然了 还有缴税的权利
The right to vote, the right to rations, and, of course, the right to pay taxes.
但是 林先生 你是个没身份的人 所以你没权得到这些 对吧
But, Linbaba, you are true not-person, so you are not getting any of this, huh?
但我们不想要人施舍 你现在是我们的一分子了
But we do not want any charity. You're one of us now.
我们有粮食配给的话 医生也得有吧
And then when we collect our rations, so will the doctor, huh?
谢谢...
Thank you, thank you.
再给一点
Arre, give more.
不用... -拿着吧
Oh, no. No. -You can take, na?
想要什么尽管拿
You can take anything else you want.
谢谢 -马铃薯 米
Thank you. -Potatoes, rice.
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表