剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
Ambo? -I drove an ambulance.
最好假装你是医生
Better we pretend you're a doctor.
我们可以赚一大笔
We could be making so much money like this.
我可以给你介绍许多病人 赚点佣金
Many patients I could bring you for a small commission.
最好还是别提这事
Better we don't mention it at all.
这太阳眼镜很酷 就像《Trishul》里的阿米塔
Very cool, these sunglasses. Like Amitabh in Trishul.
别这样
Don't do that.
这叫时尚 老板
It's style, boss.
你想交换吗
Do you wanna swap?
你想交换吗
Do you wanna swap?
但是...说实话 这一副很便宜 也不好
But-- In all honesty, these are cheap and not so good.
你到底想不想要
Do you want them or not?
你为什么这么做
Why you do this?
因为你是我的伙伴
Because you're my mate.
怎么了 -我光脚走来这里
What? -I walked here barefoot
因为有个男的在我鞋里射♥精♥
'cause a guy came in my shoes.
他看起来很正常 但我进洗手间后
He looked totally straight, then I went into the bathroom.
再出来时 看见他手里握着老二
When I came out, he was there with his cock in his hands,
往我的鞋子里射♥精♥
splashing his junk in my shoes.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
好恶 莉莎
Ugh, Lisa.
我很喜欢那双鞋
I liked those shoes.
可怜的宝贝 -现在还怎么穿
Poor darling. -How do I wear them now?
莉莎是卡拉的老朋友
Lisa was an old friend of Karla's.
她有种悲伤的气质 同时又无比性感
Somehow sad and sexy as hell all at the same time.
疯子总是喜欢我
Crazy people love me.
不 他们给钱才能喜欢你 这是有区别的
No, they pay to love you. That's different.
迪迪埃 我说过你可以滚一边去没
Have I told you to get fucked yet, Didier?
不 但我原谅你这次忘了
No, but I forgive you for the lapse.
莉莎 亲爱的 在我们俩之间 这话不用说也心知肚明
Between us, Lisa, darling, such things are always implied and understood.
莉莎 你应该接受采访 当然是匿名
You should do an interview, Lisa. Anonymous, of course.
对 -人们一定对你的故事很感兴趣
Yes. -People will be fascinated by your story.
他们会对在她鞋里射♥精♥的男人感兴趣
They will be fascinated by the man who came in her shoes?
对 -凯薇 谁会读这种故事
Yeah. -Who would read this, Kavvie?
维克拉姆坎那是宝莱坞的特技演员
Vikram Khanna was a Bollywood stuntman.
他的妹妹凯薇塔是记者
His sister Kavita was a journalist.
聪明 有野心 渴望成为业内翘楚
Smart and ambitious and eager to make her mark.
林 你为什么来孟买♥♥
What brings you to Bombay, Lin?
林 什么都别告诉她
Tell her nothing, Lin.
在孟买♥♥ 大家都有自己的秘密
In Bombay, everyone's story is their own to keep,
气死凯薇了
which drives Kavvie crazy.
的确是这样...
Arre, that's true. That's true.
毛里齐奥
Maurizio.
无论莉莎去哪里 给她拉皮条的毛里齐奥和莫德纳
Wherever Lisa went, her pimps Maurizio and Modena
永远在不远处 -这是林 他来自新西兰
were never far away. -This is Lin. He's from New Zealand.
林 这是毛里齐奥和莫德纳
Lin, Maurizio and Modena.
林
Lin.
这在印地语中是“混♥蛋♥”的意思吧
Means "prick" in Hindi, right?
看起来就是个混♥蛋♥
He looks like a prick to me.
混♥蛋♥才能认出混♥蛋♥
It takes a prick to know one.
我祖母来自帕多瓦
My grandmother was from Padova.
厉害啊
Wow!
还会些其他什么语言吗 以防我们再让自己难堪
Any other languages we should know about, just to avoid further embarrassment?
如今我用马拉提语和印地语 骂脏话挺顺口的
I swear pretty good in Marathi and Hindi these days.
如果有需要 我甚至能说一口流利的美式英语
I can even speak fluent American if the occasion demands.
真不错 再来几句
It's pretty good. Do some more.
“我不是请求你原谅我
"Well, I'm not asking you to forgive me.
我永远无法理解或原谅自己
I'll never understand or forgive myself.
如果被子弹射中 看在老天份上 我会嘲笑自己如此愚蠢
And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I'll laugh at myself for being an idiot.
但我清楚一件事 那就是我爱你 斯嘉丽”
But there's one thing I do know. That is that I love you, Scarlett."
天
Wow.
模仿一下克林特伊斯特伍德 好吗 -对...
Arre, do Clint Eastwood. Can you? -Yeah. Yeah.
“你必须问自己一个问题
"Well, you gotta ask yourself one question.
‘我感觉幸运吗 ’
'Do I feel lucky?'
你觉得呢 混小子 ”
Well, do you, punk?"
什么... -是《肮脏的哈里》
What is-- -It's Dirty Harry.
是西部片 -你不知道《肮脏的哈里》
Is that a Western? -You don't know Dirty Harry?
《肮脏的哈里》啊 你竟然不知道
Dirty Harry! You don't know Dirty Harry?
是克林特吗 如果不是西部片我就不看
Is that Clint? If it's not a Western, I'm not seeing it.
林 你应该成为演员之类的
You should be an actor or something, Lin.
我们应该找个时间共进晚餐
And we should have dinner sometime.
你可以一整晚对我说美式英语 我会很喜欢的
You can talk American to me all night. I'd like that.
拜拜...
Bye, bye, bye.
再见 毛里齐奥 -再见
Ciao, Maurizio. -Ciao.
很好...再见 毛里齐奥 -拜拜
Nice, nice. Ciao, Maurizio. -Bye.
他生气了 -他...
He's angry, man. -He's like--
是 他看起来不高兴 -你让他难堪了
He didn't look happy, yaar. -I think you embarrassed him good.
(薄伽梵歌♥)
最初几周 我看到慕道友们来来往往
Those first few weeks, I watched all of the seekers come and then leave,
去寻找“真实的印度”
heading for the "real India,"
寻觅启蒙 孤独与自省
seeking enlightenment and solitude and self-contemplation.
但我曾被迫尝试这些
But I'd had my share of that forced on me.
反之 孟买♥♥给我一种 让我欢欣雀跃的自♥由♥感
Instead, Bombay felt exhilaratingly free,
一个每个人都能重新开始的地方
a place where everyone started new.
而我全心全意地拥抱它
And I responded to that with all my heart.
林 你应该离开孟买♥♥
You should get out of Bombay, Lin.
这是人们称之为“粪坑”的地方
This is the place they were thinking about when they invented the word "the pits."
你应该去瓦拉纳西或拉贾斯坦邦
You should go to Varanasi or Rajasthan.
不知道呢 我喜欢这里
I don't know. I like it here.
也许孟买♥♥有林在其他地方都找不到的东西
And perhaps Bombay offers our Lin things he won't find anywhere else.
对不对
N'est-ce pas?
帮我交给卡拉
Can you give this to Karla for me?
告诉她别担心 我能照顾好自己
Tell her I said not to worry. I'm a big girl.
拜拜 迪迪埃 林 -毛里齐奥
Ciao, Didier. Lin. -Maurizio.
走吧 可别让周夫人等
Andiamo. We don't want to keep Madame Zhou waiting.
那是怎么一回事
What was that all about?
在美食方面 我是法国人
In matters of food, I am French.
在爱情方面 我是意大利人
In matters of love, I am Italian.
但在生意方面 我是瑞士人
But in matters of business, I am Swiss,
完全中立 尤其涉及他人的生意时
strictly neutral, especially with other people's business.
我建议你也采取这一立场
And I advise you to be the same.
失陪一下
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我看到一个可能与我发财息息相关的人
I see a man who might be of great consequence to my fortunes.
林 祝你好运
Bonne chance, Lin.
我说错话了 -不 他只是有生意上的事
Something I said? -No, he's just got business to attend to.
看来你的会面很顺利 -的确 非常顺利
Looked like your meeting went well? -It did, actually. Very well.
莉莎刚走 她让我转交你一样东西
You just missed Lisa. She gave me something for you.
跟我散散步
Walk with me?
你没问我这是什么 我很喜欢
I like that you haven't asked what this is for.
这与我无关
None of my business.
但你却在这里 为什么呢
Yet here you are. How come?
莉莎让我这么做的 我喜欢她
Lisa asked. I like her.
如果我允许 莉莎会把所有钱 都拿去买♥♥毒品
Well, Lisa would spend all her money on dope if I let her.
我说她应该存一些钱 以备不时之需
I told her she needs to save some in case she ever needs it.
我代她保管
I hold it for her.
“去你的”储备金 -没错
"Fuck you money." -Exactly.
她永远不会用
She'll never use it.
莉莎需要感到有人在照顾她 这比海♥洛♥因♥对她更重要
Even more than the heroin, Lisa needs to feel looked after,
就算是毛里齐奥这种给她找麻烦的男人
even if it's by men like Maurizio who get her into trouble.
也许有一天她会让你意想不到
Maybe she'll surprise you one day.
我很怀疑 她本性难改
I doubt it. She is what she is.
你觉得人不会改变
You don't think people can change?
人必须想改变才能改变
They have to want to.
我觉得人生就像满载的救生艇
I think life's like a crowded lifeboat.
为了不沉底 你可以扔掉自己的骄傲
Maybe you throw out your pride to stay afloat,
也许扔掉自尊和独♥立♥
maybe your self-respect and your independence.
然后你开始抛弃他人
And then, you start throwing people out,
朋友 所有旧相识 但仍然不够
friends, everyone you used to know, and it's still not enough.
救生艇还是在下沉 而你要和它一起沉底
The boat is still sinking, and you're going down with it.
这就是莉莎的人生 她永远都不会走下救生艇
That's Lisa. She'll never get out of the boat.
你很善于聆听
You're a good listener.
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表