剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
银行劫犯戴着面具
The men who robbed the bank wore masks.
银行里没有人看到他们的脸
No one in the bank saw their faces.
至于受害人 射死他的枪并没找到
Far as the victim, the gun that shot him was never found.
你身上 衣服上并没有残留物
No residue on you or your clothes.
虽然痛揍你一顿
Despite giving you a right bloody kicking,
逮捕你的警官无法就任何事情作证
the officers that arrested you could attest to nothing
只能说你当时在给受害人做心肺复苏
but that you were giving the victim CPR at the time.
他们无法证明你在银行现场
They can't put you in the bank.
他们无法证明枪属于你
They can't put you with the gun.
他们甚至无法证明钱是你抢的
They can't even put you with the money.
他叫什么
What was his name?
那个警♥察♥
The cop.
康斯坦汀弗洛里斯
Constantine Floris.
像希腊名字
Sounds Greek.
康尼 康
Connie? Con.
或是葛斯 有时用葛斯
Or Gus. Sometimes they use Gus.
我应该给他妻子写一封信
I should write his wife a letter.
戴尔 你疯了吗
Are you mental, Dale?
他们说你已经戒了海♥洛♥因♥
They told me you're off the heroin.
我是戒了
I'm clean.
这是很久以来的第一次我能清楚地思考
First time in a long time I can see everything straight.
那就思考一下你怎么摆脱罪名
Then see your way through this.
为什么一个无辜的人 要给受害人♥妻♥子写信
Why would an innocent man write the victim's wife a letter?
我们的其中一个优势是
One of the things we've got going for us
你没有任何书面记录
is that you haven't put anything in writing.
一个人被杀死了
A man was killed.
我要假装这从没发生过
Am I supposed to just act like that never happened?
孩子 听我说
Listen, Son.
听上去你情绪不太稳定
You sound like you're in a bit of a state.
你曾犯下一些错
You've made some mistakes.
你为了自己的那些错误感到难过
It's to your credit you feel bad
无论是真是假 这说明你人品好
about whatever those alleged mistakes might have been.
我妈付了你多少钱
How much is my mum paying you?
我匹配的价钱 不多不少
Exactly what I'm worth.
孩子 我在帮你避免余生被毁 你也帮帮我吧
Help me help you not balls the rest of your life up, Son.
你妈妈付我钱就是为了这个
That's what your mum has paid me for.
就政♥府♥对康迪一案
In the matter of the State v. Conti,
康迪先生 你如何申辩
Mr. Conti, how do you plead?
有罪
Guilty.
我有罪
I'm guilty.
一个人可以带着 残破的心和受损的尊严住在一个城市
A man can live in a city with a broken heart and mangled pride.
但是要在贫民窟存活 他就必须 把这些都亮在大太阳底下给所有人看
But to survive in a slum, he must unfurl it for all to see.
如果我这样做 或许能得到第二次机会
And if I did that here, maybe I'd get a second chance,
与命运和解
a reckoning with my fate,
但当时的我不知道这个道理
but I didn't know that then.
我把这种生活视作另一次服刑
I treated it like another sentence to be served,
在我的无知里
and in my ignorance,
我决定自己有责任 去修补他们并不认为是残破的东西
I decided it was my job to fix a thing that they didn't see as broken.
林先生 愿和平与你同在
Assalamu alaikum, Mr. Lin.
看来我们让你很忙啊
I see we're keeping you busy, huh?
我只是尽我所能 至少是试图这样
I'm doing what I can. Trying, anyway.
你做的已经够多了 有你在这 我们很幸运
No one expects any more from you. We are lucky to have you with us.
索纳姆
Sonam.
(土地开♥发♥部办事处)
(鲁祖阿德卡 土地开♥发♥部长)
你在做什么 -潘第部长
What on earth are you doing? -Minister Pandey.
是副部长
Deputy Minister.
很快就不是了 鲁祖已经归西
Not for long. Rujul is khalaas.
瓦利德拜向你致意
Walidbhai sends his blessings.
收下是明智之举
You would be wise to accept them.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果不看 我是无法治疗的
I can't treat it if I can't see it.
不 我和你不能这样
No, I can't do this with you.
好吧 听着 你去过医院了吗
Okay, look. Did you go to the hospital?
你为什么不懂 我是已婚的女人 不能这样
Why don't you understand? I am a married woman and can't do this!
我只是需要看一下
I just need to see it.
请别碰我 这个白人疯了
Please do not touch me! This white man is crazy.
好吧 索纳姆 那你为什么来这
Okay, Sonam, why are you here?
快来人帮帮我
Somebody, please help me!
林找你 很紧急
Lin needs you quickly.
你要带她去哪 -她还有事要做
Where are you taking her? -She's got work to do!
帕瓦蒂 感谢老天 她又不让我检查她
Parvati, thank God. She won't let me examine her again.
帕瓦蒂 请向他解释
Parvati, please explain to him.
他到处碰我 他让我脱掉纱丽
He is touching me everywhere. He was telling me to take off my sari!
林 怎么回事 她是已婚女人
Lin, what is this? She's a married woman.
你不能让她单独裸身 只有你们俩在这棚屋里
You cannot be making her naked, alone, the two of you in this hut.
我上次告诉过你吧 -那她为什么又回来
I told you this last time, na? -Then why did she come back?
如果她有这些破规矩 那为什么不坚持别来
If they're her bloody rules, why doesn't she stick to them?
或带着丈夫一起来 -他丈夫要打工
Or bring her husband with her? -Her husband is a working man.
他要在建筑工地做很多小时
He is spending many hours on the building site.
他不能放下一切来见你
He cannot just drop everything and come to you.
你们俩吵完的话 我们就可以开始了
When you two have stopped arguing, we are ready.
林医生 你问吧
Dr. Lin, now you ask.
再看看她的伤口 谢谢
Look at her wound again. Please.
阿姨 让我看看
Show me, Auntie.
比上次更红 情况更差 红肿四处蔓延开了
It looks redder and worse than last time. Redness is spreading all around.
比之前看起来更红 情况更差
It is looking red and much worse than before.
我不能吃 不能睡
I can't eat or sleep.
我整夜流汗 胃很疼
I'm sweating all night and my stomach hurts.
还流很多汗 胃疼
Also lots of sweating and stomach pain.
流汗 胃疼
There is sweating and pain in stomach.
感染扩散了
The infection's spread.
她只需要去医院打一针
All she had to do was go to the hospital and get a shot.
你没去医院吗
You did not go to the hospital?
我去了三次医院
I went three times to the hospital,
但你也知道的 没有人肯给我看病
but you know how it is. No one will see me.
她去过三次 但他们不肯收她
She tried three times to go, but they didn't take her. She went three times, but they did not take her.
什么叫“不肯收她”
What do you mean, "not take her"?
我让他们去医院是因为 我在这里无法提供所需治疗
I'm sending people there 'cause I can't give them what they need here.
你让他们去医院
You are sending them there
医院又把他们送回来
and then they are sending them here back to you.
你听到我刚才的话了吗
Did you hear what I just said?
如果她不注射抗生素 她会死的
If she doesn't get antibiotics, she's gonna die.
这样好了 不管了
You know what? Fuck this.
帕瓦蒂 和索纳姆说我们要带她去医院
Parvati, tell Sonam we're taking her to the hospital.
你和我一起 帕瓦蒂 你也是 -林先生 我有工作
I need you with me. And Parvati, you too. -Linbaba, I have work to do.
好的 我一起去 我会帮忙 -我会把这事解决
Okay, I'm coming. I'll help, of course. -I'm going to fix this.
女士 幸会 我是阿卡什潘第
Madam. A pleasure to meet you. I am Akash Pandey.
多谢你临时受邀来见我
Thank you for meeting with me on such short notice.
恭喜你新晋升职 潘第部长
Congratulations on your new position, Minister Pandey.
还没有最后敲定
Nothing is decided as yet.
听说只差走个程序了
I hear it is a formality.
希望我们的生意也是如此
As I hope our business will be also.
我要代表竞标的开♥发♥项目是萨嘎尔瓦达
The development bid I represent for Sagar Wada
阿德卡部长已经批准
had already been approved by Minister Aadekar.
俯瞰库夫游♥行♥湾的四座摩天大楼
Four skyscrapers overlooking the Cuffe Parade bay.
30层 每层四个公♥寓♥ 每个公♥寓♥五千万卢比
Thirty floors, four flats a floor, at five crores each.
相当于近两亿美元
That's almost 200 million US
并附有服务本地社区和经济的最佳计划
with a plan how best to serve the local community and economy.
我们当然也计划为鲁祖提供慷慨的报答
Naturally, we planned to reward Rujul very generously.
但他不幸过世 那这些报答将归于你
And in his sad absence, those rewards would now come to you.
我相信你会发现我们是 非常知恩图报的生意伙伴 潘第部长
I think you would find us to be very appreciative partners, Minister Pandey.
那是一定的 但是...
I'm sure. But...
女士 有一个小问题
Well, madam, there is one tiny problem.
什么问题
And what is that?
萨嘎尔瓦达已经有归属了
Sagar Wada is spoken for.
有归属 谁
Spoken for? By who?
你好
Namaste.
我是瓦利德沙
I'm Walid Shah.
幸会 沙先生
Nice to meet you, Mr. Shah.
我听闻过你的美貌
I heard you were beautiful.
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表