剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
愿和平与你同在 卡德尔拜
Alaikumu assalam, Khaderbhai.
这个地方选得有意思
Interesting choice of location.
一想到过去的好日子里 多少人曾在这谋生 就感到难过啊
Sad to think how many men once earned a living here in better days.
伙计 一切事物都有使用期限 对吧
Arre, everything has its use-by date, huh?
一切人也是
And everyone.
你想聊聊 我们可以在这聊
Now, you wanted to talk. This is where we can do it.
鲁祖阿德卡死了
Rujul Aadekar is dead.
如果我是你 我也会做同样的事
Had I been in your shoes, I would have done exactly the same.
所有公♥司♥都处于和平状态
All the companies are at peace.
我们的人没有在街上互相杀戮和开枪
Our men are not killing and shooting each other in the streets,
每个人都心满意足
and everyone is satisfied.
公♥司♥之间很和平是因为 经营者都是些疲惫的老人
The companies are at peace because they're run by tired, old men
安于现状
who've settled for the status quo.
除了你的
Except yours?
除了我的
Except mine.
鲁祖生前认为你软弱 对吗
Rujul, he believed you are weak, huh?
知道何为正确不意味着一个人软弱
Certainty of what is right does not make anyone weak,
否则经营克拉巴护照市场的 会是你 而不是我
or you'd still be running the passport market in Colaba, not me.
瓦利德 是因为这个吗
Is that what this is, Walid?
因为自尊心受伤 你想掀起战争
You want to start a war over your hurt pride?
我不打算掀起任何东西 伙计 这只关乎生意
I'm not starting anything. This is business, yaar.
萨嘎尔瓦达价值连城 所以我不过是向鲁祖出了更高的价
Sagar Wada is worth a fortune. So, I simply made Rujul a better offer.
我是不会失去萨嘎尔瓦达的
I am not going to lose Sagar Wada.
这算是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
只是简单陈述事实
A simple statement of fact.
对你来说是事实而已吧 大叔
For you maybe, chachu, huh?
一个男人也许认为自己的老婆漂亮
You see, one man can say his wife is beautiful,
但另一个男人却觉得她丑陋
and another only sees a pig.
要我简单陈述事实的话 我的人手和金钱比你多
You see, I think it is a simple fact that I have more men and money than you.
我也认为女人和毒品生意才有未来
I think it is a simple fact that women and drugs are the future,
然而你选择留在过去
and yet you choose to stay in the past.
卡德尔拜 你必须给人们他们想要的东西
You have to give the people what they want, Khaderbhai.
否则你会成为历史
Otherwise, you are consigned to history.
也许我会在我的地盘 萨嘎尔瓦达的门前为你建一座大雕像
Maybe I'll build a big statue of you at the gates of my Sagar Wada, huh?
和你交谈总是很愉快 瓦利德拜
Always a pleasure talking with you, Walidbhai.
你醒了 太好了 跟我来 有个东西你必须看看 老大
You're awake? Good. Come. Something you gotta see, boss.
好的 稍等片刻
All right. Just give me a minute.
快点啊 哥们
Come, na.
嗨
Hey.
他们在做什么
What are they all doing?
他们是你的病人
They're your patients.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他们都知道你昨晚治疗居民的事
They all know about the doctoring you did last night,
所以现在排队来看你
so now they wait to see you.
不...我可不是...
No. No. I'm not--
林 不会有问题的 林先生 -我不行
Lin, no-- no problem waiting, Linbaba. -I can't.
他们已经等了一个多小时了 我说你得睡觉
They're here more than one hour already. I told them you must sleep.
帕拉布
Prabhu.
就算你没来 他们也会继续等的
Even if you were not here, they would still be waiting
只是白等一场
but waiting for nothing only.
那会让他们失去希望
And that kills the heart.
但是等待有所回报 那就不同了 对吧
But waiting for something, that is different, na?
我不能这么做 听着 我都不算医生
I can't do that. Look, I'm not even a doctor.
糟糕的医生总比没医生好
Even bad doctor better than no doctor.
我不是说你糟糕 意思是即使你糟糕也没事
I'm not saying you are bad, only that if you were, it would be okay.
林 拜托了
Lin, please.
帕拉布 -拉克什米原本就无法生还的
Prabhu. -Lakshmi was going to die anyway.
我们会为她悼念
And we will grieve her.
但有时生活就是这样
But that is how it is sometimes.
帕拉布 你好吗 -好
How are you, Prabhu? -Okay.
林先生
Mr. Lin.
听着 关于昨晚 我想道歉 你是对的 我应该听你的话
Look, I wanna say sorry about last night. You were right. I should have listened.
卡西姆 他会帮我们吗
Qasim, is he going to help us?
我从没这么想逃跑过
I wanted to run more than ever,
用卡拉的钱赋予我的第二次机会 就此离开孟买♥♥
take the second chance Karla's money had given me and get out of Bombay,
虽然我接受的帮助令这些人蒙受痛苦
despite what helping me had done to these people.
会很好的 相信我
It will be good, you'll see.
上帝保佑
God willing.
林先生 这笔钱不少啊
This is a lot of money to be giving away, Linbaba.
是的 我需要的东西也不少
Yeah, well, I'm gonna need a lot of things.
可你为什么要这么做
But why you do this?
我有我的原因
I've got my reasons.
来吧 收下 用这笔钱重建烧毁的屋子
Go on, take it. Use it to rebuild the homes that burned.
拜托你了
Please.
我会确保每分每毫都用在对的地方
I will make sure every paisa is well spent.
好了 再等两分钟 好吗
All right! Just two more minutes. Okay?
好的
Okay.
涂抹一点这个 好吧
Put some of this on, all right?
只可能是我
It had to be me.
接受过相同培训的人 不会因为犯罪而被迫躲在贫民区里
Another man with my training wouldn't have been forced by crime into the slum.
而罪犯不会像我一样接受过医疗培训
Another criminal wouldn't have had my training.
我不懂当中的幽默 我也不觉得这命运好笑在哪
I didn't get the joke, and fate didn't make me laugh.
但我知道我不能离开
But I knew I couldn't leave.
还有20个病人
We have 20 more patients.
好吗 出来 好的
Okay? Out. Okay.
快点...
Let's go. Let's go.
嗨
Hi.
你得吃点东西
You need to eat.
早餐可真是丰盛啊
Breakfast of champions.
你有时候真幼稚
You can be such a child sometimes.
你是因为我帮你戒毒而生我气吗
Are you angry with me for helping you get clean?
生气的人是你
You're the one who's angry.
总是要照顾我这点让你这么生气吗
Does it piss you off so much that you have to look after me?
我希望你能照顾好自己 莉莎
I want you to look after yourself, Lisa.
但你不会的 因为你就喜欢自己孱弱无力
But you won't, because you like being powerless,
因为无论你身处哪一个宇宙 这让你成为那里的中心
because it makes you the center of whatever universe you happen to be in.
有人照顾他人是出于爱
Some people look after you because they love you.
这又不是坏事
That's not a bad thing.
如果那人离开了呢
And what happens when they aren't there?
你不能一辈子拒绝关心某人
You can't spend your life refusing to care for anyone
只因他们可能离开
in case they leave.
莉莎 我不能和你吵 现在不行
I can't do this, Lisa. Not now.
现在的情况下 我不想和你争执
I don't wanna fight with you, not with everything else.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你说得对 我的表现太自私 像个被宠坏的贱♥人♥
You're right. I'm being a selfish, spoiled bitch.
怎么了
What is it?
昨天我满脑子都在想不能软弱
Yesterday, all I could think about was not being weak.
现在我一闭眼 只看到死去的鲁祖
And now, I close my eyes, and all I see is Rujul dead.
卡达尔知道
Khader knew.
他想保护我 但他做得越多
He tried to protect me, and the more he did,
我就越是坚定地想要证明自己能应对
the more I was determined to prove myself I could handle it.
卡拉 你不需要证明任何事的
You don't have to prove anything, Karla.
如果我不那么做 交易会失败
If I don't, the deal will fall apart.
那有多糟呢
And would that be so bad?
你上次任自己放松 感到快乐 是什么时候
When is the last time you let yourself go and felt happy?
真正的快乐
Truly happy?
我们一起当废物吧
Let's be fucked-up together.
我保证会吃一些 不对你犯浑
I promise to eat some of this and not be a royal pain in the ass,
只要你保证留在这陪我 和我一起听唱片 像旧日一样
if you promise to stay here with me and play records with me like old times
直到我们喝光了酒 嗑完了大♥麻♥
until we run out of booze and hash.
好的
Okay.
你需要休息 我可以让他们明天再来
You are needing rest? I can tell them to come back tomorrow.
不 我没事
No, I'm good.
停下 林医生要休息一下
Stop! Dr. Lin will be taking a break now.
这是给你的谢礼 林医生
This is a thank-you, Dr. Lin.
其实这是帕拉布的主意
Well, it was actually Prabhu's idea.
是我的主意
It was my idea.
他说服卡西姆阿里这么做 让我用他的棚屋
He talked Qasim Ali into it and let me use his hut.
是我说服卡西姆阿里的
I talked Qasim Ali into it.
是帕拉布买♥♥来了所有这些物资
It was Prabhu who got all the supplies.
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表