剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
林
Lin?
他已经呕吐五小时了
He has been vomiting for the last five hours.
我不知道该如何是好 医院不肯收他
I don't know what to do. The hospital won't take him.
他们说好好休息三 四天 多喝水
They said with 3 to 4 days full rest and with plenty of water,
他很快就会康复 -吉腾德拉 你能听见我说话吗
he'll be better in no time. -Jitendra, can you hear me?
林 你去哪了 快来 帕瓦蒂...
Lin, where have you been, man? Come fast. Parvati is--
帕瓦蒂那边不急 你瞧我丈夫的情况
Parvati can wait! Look at my mister's condition.
她和你丈夫的情况相同
She's in the same state as your mister.
帕拉布 去死吧
Go to hell, Prabhu!
我的宝宝比帕瓦蒂先来这里
My baby was brought here before Parvati.
帕拉布
Prabhu!
你看不到我的吉腾德拉病了吗 -帕拉布
Can't you see my Jitendra's sick? -Prabhu!
哥们 怎么回事 有多少人是这种情况
What's going on, mate? How many people are like this?
大家都病了
Everyone is sick.
但帕瓦蒂也病了 请快点 快来
But Parvati is sick also. Please, hurry! Come fast!
好的...这就来...好吗
Okay. Okay. I'm coming. I'm coming. All right?
大家别聚在这 出去 别再吵了
Guys, move. Go out and clear the air.
吉腾德拉 躺下
Jitendra, lay back.
我需要确保这个固定不动
I need you to make sure this stays secure.
好吗
All right?
抱歉... -你为什么还在这
Sorry. Sorry. -Why are you still here?
回家去 在这里鬼鬼祟祟... -好 跟我来...
Go home! Lurking around here... -Okay. Come with me. Come with me.
不会让她好转 -抱歉 好吗 抱歉
...won't make her better! -Sorry, huh? Sorry!
为什么上帝要这样惩罚她
Why is God punishing her like this?
这是一个警告吗 “离那个混混帕拉布远点”
Is this a warning? "Stay away from that haramkhor, Prabhu"?
这是上帝的意思吗
Is that what God is saying?
我们不该背着他们约会的
We should never have gone behind their backs.
林先生 这都是我的错 -生病的不只她一个
This is all of my fault, Linbaba. -She's not the only one.
难道都要怪在你身上 -拜托
Are you to blame for all of them? -Please.
你不能这么说 好吗 你也要离开
You don't say this, okay? You are going also.
你走后我们怎么办 -我不会离开
What will we do when you leave? -I'm not going anywhere.
这只是因为你需要护照才能离开
Only because you're needing a passport to go.
拿到后呢 你不会离开吗
When you have it, then what? You won't leave or what?
无论如何 我接下来两天都不会离开
I'm not leaving for the next two days, no matter what.
借过...
Excuse me. Excuse me.
我不懂
I do not understand.
煮水这么简单的活... -卡西姆
It is such a simple task to boil water-- -Qasim.
卡西姆 我觉得这可能是霍乱
Qasim! I think this might be cholera.
所有症状都吻合 传播的方式也是
All the symptoms fit, and the way it's spreading.
对 在这里和塔那之间还有三个疫区
Yes. There've been three other outbreaks between here and Thane.
强尼 相信我 最重要的物资将会是盐
I am telling you, Johnny, the most important thing will be salt.
盐和米 -嘿...我们得开始制定计划了
Salt and rice. -Hey. Hey. We need to start making a plan.
我没有足够的物资可治疗所有人
I don't have enough supplies to treat everyone.
林先生 我们以前也经历过
Mr. Lin, we have seen this before.
把这个清单给你兄弟看
Show this list to your brother.
我们已经为包括你在内的 所有人都安排了任务
We already have chores for everyone, including yourself.
林先生 走吧
Linbaba, chalo.
最重要的是交代
The most important thing is to explain
每个人 甚至包括年长者 都尽一份力
that each person, even the elderly, do their part.
亲爱的 我们去吃早餐吧
Dear, let's go for breakfast.
我饿了
I am hungry.
我只在床上吃早餐
I will have breakfast in the bed only.
这张床不够大
This bed isn't big enough.
我准备好饱餐一顿了
I am ready for a full breakfast.
牛油 吐司 果酱 煎饼
Butter, toast, jam, dosa.
要奶茶或咖啡吗
Chai? Coffee?
放在门外吧 -不 等等 哎
Leave it outside. -No, wait. Ai.
苏妮塔 亲爱的 请回到屋里来
Sunita, darling, please come back inside.
别紧张
Don't be nervous.
你知道不能让人看见你和我在一起的
You know you cannot be seen with me.
我们离孟买♥♥那么远
We're so far from Bombay.
潘第先生 你觉得这里会有人知道或在乎
You think anyone here knows or cares
你或你老婆长什么样吗
what you or your wife look like, Mr. Pandey?
好吧 你不想要闲言闲语 对吧
Very well. You don't want gossip, right?
那就雇我当你的秘书
Then hire me as your secretary.
等我们搬去加拿大再说
When we move to Canada.
你的事业还没开始呢 就开始说要搬去加拿大
His career has not yet started and he is talking about moving to Canada.
你接受了瓦利德拜的钱 你永远都被困在印度了
Now you took this money from Walidbhai, you are stuck in India forever.
亲爱的 这很难
My dear, it's difficult.
我爱你
I love you.
你知道的 对吗
You know this, right?
我们再玩玩吧
Let's have a little more fun.
萨嘎尔瓦达的所有人都开始干活
The whole of Sagar Wada went to work,
知道没有人会来帮忙 只能靠自己
knowing that no help was coming but their own.
而我是他们所遇见最接近医生的人
And I was the nearest thing to a real doctor they'd see.
一个完全不能胜任的逃犯医护
A fugitive paramedic totally out of my depth.
一瓶给拉特娜阿姨 一瓶给莉莉
Give one to Ratna Auntie and one to Lily.
拉维 你给曼努和品奇各拿一瓶
Ravi, you take one for Manu and Pinky.
给吉图一瓶 快去...
Give one to Jitu. Go, go, go!
他们必须喝下 告诉他们
They must drink it. Tell them.
一 二 三 其余的拿走吧 快点...
One, two, three. Take the rest. Hurry up, hurry up!
把空瓶子都带回来
Bring back all the empty bottles.
你为什么送回来 快跑 -让废物去吧
Why did you give this back? Run! -Send the good-for-nothing.
库玛尔先生 别对他这么苛刻
Cut him some slack, Kumar ji.
她也是他心上最重要的人
She means the world to him too.
谢谢...
Thank you. Thank you.
嗨 能给我两个吗
Hi. Can I get two, please?
今天我买♥♥了鸡蛋 我可以做煎蛋卷
I got us eggs today. Thought I could make us an omelet.
你来泡咖啡
You make some coffee?
所以你打算假装一切无事
So, you're gonna act like it's just another day?
塞巴斯蒂安 如果你有意见 为什么不对毛里齐奥说
If you have a problem, Sebastian, then why didn't you say so to Maurizio?
我说了你可以拒绝
I said you could say no.
也许我希望你拒绝
Well, maybe I wanted you to say no.
为了我
For me.
但你做了什么 什么都没做
But what do you do? Nothing.
我根本不在乎拉希姆
I don't give a shit about Raheem.
但我必须站出来 因为至少我们中的一人必须这样做
But I had to step up because one of us has to.
如果我和他上♥床♥能让我们永远离开这里
And if me fucking him will get us out of here for good,
那就上吧
then so be it.
我和你同床
I sleep with you.
我和你一起醒来
Wake up with you.
和你一起吃早餐
Eat breakfast with you.
我也不会吻他 因为我不那么做
And I won't kiss him either, 'cause I don't do that.
我会做我要做的事 然后离开
I'll do my job, and then I'll leave.
走吧
Go.
否则我就要调转车头 带你回坎达拉
Before I turn this car around and take you back to Khandala.
下车吧
Get out.
10公斤 好大的量
Ten kilos? That is a big shipment.
你没有这么多 -你别忘了是谁给谁打工
Can you not deliver that much? -Don't forget who works for who.
我有
I can deliver.
但这么大的量会引人注意
But such large amounts draw attention.
谁知道你的海♥洛♥因♥货源来自哪里
Who knows where you get the brown sugar?
只有我的搭档莫德纳
Only my partner, Modena.
那个美国妓♥女♥莉莎呢
What about the American whore, Lisa?
她什么都不知道 莫德纳喜欢上她 仅此而已
She doesn't know anything. Modena likes to fuck her, that's all.
毛里齐奥 如果这事曝光 帕德玛会阉了你
If this ever comes back to me, Maurizio, then Padma will take your balls.
记住这点
Remember that.
如果卡德尔拜发现了 那帕德玛连动手的机会都没有
Well, if Khaderbhai finds out, then Padma won't get the chance.
所以我们能交货吧
So, can we deliver, or no?
你还有吗 -来
You have another? -Here.
我们必须每两分钟让她喝两口
We have to give her two sips every two minutes.
苏妮塔...这边
Sunita! Sunita, up here!
你看起来很开心 如何
You look happy! How was it?
她是个妓♥女♥
She's a whore.
我一路跟踪她回到妓院
I followed her all the way to the brothel.
有情妇是一回事 但是 与低阶层的妓♥女♥有婚外情
A mistress is one thing, but an affair with a low-caste whore
让我们的筹码更多了
gives us much bigger leverage.
如果瓦利德知道这妓♥女♥的事 他会立即杀了她
If Walid finds out about this randi, he'll kill her in a second.
他承担不了潘第被革职的风险
He can't risk Pandey being removed from his position.
阿卜杜拉是对的
Abdullah's right.
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表