剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
Good luck with your business.
愿上帝保佑
Inshallah.
祝你们今晚愉快 先生们
Enjoy the rest of your evening, gentlemen.
林 今晚很愉快
It has been a pleasure, Lin.
这是某种考验吗
Was this some kind of test?
你为什么在萨嘎尔瓦达帮忙
Why do you help in Sagar Wada?
他们需要
They needed it.
那算是某种高尚举动
An act of nobility then?
不 高尚这个词用不到我身上 这我可以打包票
Nah, there's nothing noble about me. You can trust me on that.
人没有好坏之分
There are no good men or bad men.
是他们做的事或不愿做的事 定义了他们的好坏
It is what they do, or refuse to do, that makes them good or evil.
这个地方对我的意义重大
This place means a great deal to me.
可汗先生 多谢你今晚的招待
Thank you for tonight, Mr. Khan.
请叫我卡德尔拜
Please, call me Khaderbhai.
卡德尔拜
Khaderbhai.
发音还算标准
Close enough.
也许是命运 让我和这两个人相遇 父亲和兄弟
Maybe fate brought me together with these men, father and brother.
但那之后发生的一切都是我自己的选择
But everything that came after was down to my own choices,
正如卡达尔说的
just like Khader had said.
你杀了她 你杀了我的母亲
You took her away. You took my mother away.
她是我的全部
She was all I had.
是
Yeah.
虽然是无心之失 但的确如此
I didn't mean to, but I did.
拉维 我受够了永远做错事
I'm tired, Ravi, of getting it so fucking wrong all the time.
你要用这个吗
Are you gonna use that?
拉维
Ravi!
拉维 你在做什么
What are you doing, Ravi?
拉维 孩子
Ravi, my son...
你母亲已经离世
Your mother is gone.
这么做 你也会毁了自己的一辈子
Do this, and you'll lose yourself forever also.
你明白吗
Understand?
这孩子不应该
This child does not deserve
因为杀了你而背负良心的重担 林先生
to carry your murder on his conscience, Mr. Lin.
你不懂这一点说明你是个自私的傻瓜
And you are a selfish fool for not knowing better.
去我的棚屋 你和我家人一起生活吧
Go to my hut. You will stay with my family now.
不 卡西姆叔叔 拜托 我不伤他 但...
No. Uncle Qasim, please. I won't hurt him, but...
拉维 听我的话
Ravi. Do as I say.
去吧
Go.
你对他说了什么
What did you say to him?
他现在和我家人一起生活
That he will stay with my family now.
拉克什米的棚屋属于你了 林先生
Lakshmi's hut will now be yours, Mr. Lin.
这里的人需要你的帮助时 就会来这里找你
When people here need your help, this is where they will find you.
这不是我给你的礼物
This is not a gift I'm giving you.
是
Yeah.
(改编自格里高利大卫罗伯茨的 小说《Shantaram》)
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表