剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
这是个危险的特质 因为令人难以抗拒
That's dangerous because it's so hard to resist.
被人聆听...
Being listened to--
真正的聆听
really listened to--
非常稀罕
it's rare.
让人感到自己很特别
Makes a person feel special.
好的 你这个聆听者太称职 有点过了
Okay, now you're taking this good-listener thing a little too far.
你在孟买♥♥是做什么的
What do you do here in Bombay?
我曾当过一段时间翻译
For a while, I worked as a translator...
为欧美和孟买♥♥本地的商人服务
...for business interests from the West and here in Bombay.
后来我意识到如果促成生意的是我
And then I realized if I was the one making the deals happen,
为何不自己做生意
why not make them happen myself.
孟买♥♥在飞快地变化 在这里能赚大钱
Bombay is changing fast. There's a lot of money to be made here.
金钱是你的目标
Is money what you want?
我的目标是成为自己命运的主人
What I want is to be master of my own destiny.
金钱能赋予你这份自♥由♥
Money gives you that freedom.
林 我让你失望了吗
Have I disappointed you, Lin?
不...完全不会
No. No, not at all.
我认为自♥由♥是终极的人生愿望 无论你以何种方式找到它
I think freedom is all you can ask for, however you find it.
你的自♥由♥是什么模样的
What does your freedom look like?
能够选择身在何处 做什么事
To be able to choose where to be, what to do...
和谁一起
with who.
那我非常荣幸
Then I'm honored.
我到了
This is me.
很抱歉害你这么晚还在外面
I'm sorry to have kept you so late.
你应该叫德士 我出钱
You should grab a taxi. I'll pay.
我走路回去 刚好可以熟悉城市
I'll walk. Good way to get to know the city.
你确定
You sure?
那么多谢你帮忙 也谢谢你陪我散步
Then thank you, for this and for walking with me.
我今晚很开心
I enjoyed it.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
要命
Fuck.
停下
Stop right there!
过来 -嘿
Come here. -Hey!
你去哪
Where are you going?
没去哪 我只是游客 有点迷路
Nowhere. Just a tourist. I got a little bit turned around.
嘿 已经过了宵禁
Hey, it's past curfew.
有宵禁
There's a curfew?
身份证件看一看
Show us your papers.
护照看一看
Show your passport.
听着 违反宵禁是很糟的
Look, breaking curfew, very bad.
你应该进监狱 -拜...
I think you should go to jail. -Come--
嘿 白小子 你想进监狱吗
Hey! Would you like to go to jail, gora?
不
No.
我猜你一点也不想进监狱 这位...
I think you would not like to go to jail at all, Mr...
听我说 我要离开孟买♥♥了
Listen, I'm leaving Bombay.
是时候去下一个地方了
It's time I moved on.
去哪
Where?
不知道 也许果阿邦 瓦拉纳西
I don't know. Goa maybe? Varanasi?
什么时候 -明天 今天是我们的最后一天
When? -Tomorrow. This'll be our last day.
是...这些白人爱去的地方 我觉得你不会喜欢的
Yeah, yeah. These places all the goras are going to, I don't think you'll like.
不可能一直待在这里 -是 我知道
Can't stay here forever. -No, I know this.
但你应该去真正的印度村庄 对吧
But you should go to a real Indian village, na?
听着
Listen.
我在听
I'm listening.
如果你想 我可以腾出点时间
If you are wanting, I could take some time from my schedule
带你去我的村庄
and take you to my village.
我从没提出带白人去过 但你是我的好友
I've never offered to take a gora before, but you are my good friend.
离这里多远
How far is it?
一趟火车 两趟巴士 那里景色优美
One train, two bus rides. It is beautiful there.
你会去吗
You'll come, na?
这会是我的荣幸
I would be honored.
我只会收和孟买♥♥一样的价格 好吗
And I will charge same as Bombay only, huh?
每天100卢比
One hundred rupees a day.
我猜火车票由我付
I assume I'm buying the train tickets?
嘿 林 你主动提出来 非常慷慨 我接受
Hey, very generous of you to offer, Lin. I accept.
是谁 -卡拉
Who is it? -Karla.
洗衣日
Laundry day?
对
Yep.
我要离开这里
I'm leaving town.
你打算道别吗
Were you gonna say goodbye?
是 我本打算今晚去一趟雷纳尔多咖啡馆
Yeah, I was gonna come by Reynaldo's tonight.
进来吧
Come in.
这些伤疤很显眼
These are quite something.
是 给人送报纸的活还挺难做的
Yeah. Tough paper round.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我希望你能帮我一件事
I was hoping you'd maybe help me with something.
好的
Okay.
莉莎现在的状况很糟
Lisa's in a really bad situation.
毛里齐奥说服她去一家叫宫殿的妓院工作
Maurizio convinced her to work in a brothel called the Palace.
那里并不好 客人口味很杂
It isn't good. It caters for all tastes.
经营妓院的周夫人很可怕
And Madame Zhou, the woman who runs the place, is pretty scary.
毛里齐奥呢
What about Maurizio?
毛里齐奥只在乎自己
Maurizio doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.
帕克本要和我一起去 要求以莉莎的美国公民身份为由释放她
Parker was coming with me to demand Lisa's release as an American citizen.
(吉尔伯特帕克 美国国♥务♥院♥)
周夫人势力很大 但是她不想惹到美国领♥事♥馆♥
Madame Zhou is powerful, but does not want trouble with the American Embassy.
感觉是个好计划
Sounds like a good plan.
的确是 但帕克离开了
It was, until Parker left town.
我无法忍♥受莉莎被困在那地方
I can't stand the idea of Lisa being prisoner in that place.
然后我想起你那天模仿口音的事
And then I thought of you doing your accents the other day.
莉莎说你模仿得很像
Lisa said you were pretty good.
你觉得我可以装成这个人
And you thought I could pretend to be this guy?
对
Yeah.
我...听着 卡拉 很抱歉 但我不行
I-- Look, Karla, I'm sorry, but... I can't.
你可以的
You could.
你可不只是某个周游世界的旅客 林
I mean, you're not just some tourist out to see the world, Lin,
否则我不会来这里
or I wouldn't be here.
也许这正是我不能参与的原因
Maybe that's why I can't get involved.
这里的每个人都在躲避什么东西
Everyone here is running away from something.
对 我知道 而我的计划是 继续前进 不回头
Yeah, I know. And I plan to keep right on going.
这没用的 相信我 你逃到哪里都无法逃离自己
It doesn't work. Trust me. You can be free of anything but yourself.
你对我毫不了解
You don't know anything about me.
但我以为你身上有值得了解的东西
But I thought there was something worth knowing.
看来我想错了
Guess I was wrong.
无论如何 你都得开口
One way or another, you're gonna say the words.
所以我们直接开始吧
So let's just get to it, huh?
是谁扣动扳机的
Who pulled the trigger?
我不是告密狗
I'm not a dog.
我是来为我自己所做的事接受惩罚的
I'm here to be punished for what I did.
不 不是这样运作的
No. Doesn't fucking work like that.
你别想从中得到慰藉
You don't get to feel better.
惩罚是惩罚 痛苦是痛苦
Punishment is punishment. Pain is pain.
该死的
Fuck!
这不是得到救赎的地方 小子
This isn't a path to a better place, kid.
这是你能得到的所有
This is all you've got coming.
像你这样的人是得不到救赎的
There's no redemption for the likes of you.
你不会敲门吗 就一次
Don't you knock? Even just once?
我们现在就得去拿明天的火车票
We must go and collect our train tickets for tomorrow now.
这样不会有临时的问题
This way, no last-minute problems.
而且我们得为我村里的所有人买♥♥礼物
Also, we must buy gifts for everyone in my village.
所有人
Everyone?
救命...
Help me! Help me!
快叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
我去求救
I'm gonna go get some help.
林 这和我们无关 我们走吧 林
This is not our business, Lin. Let's go. Lin!
求求你 救救我 -让我看看...
Please. Help me. -Let me see. Let me see.
上次注射是何时 -他要死了
When was the last time he shot? -He's dying!
最后一次是何时 -不知道
When was the last time? -I don't know.
给我点空间 -快报♥警♥
Give me some room. -Somebody call the police.
林 这不是我们的问题 这是很糟的情况
Lin, this is not our problem. It is very bad business.
他上次注射是何时 -我们最好别参与
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表