剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
I would listen if you said to me, "Hey, Wally, I found your taxi."
很好笑 警探
Good one, Detective.
你这辈子见过这么多钱吗
Have you ever seen so much money?
应该没有
I-- I can't say I have.
我简直想自己偷走了 怪不得毛里齐奥愿意为此杀人
I mean, I'm tempted to steal it myself. No wonder Maurizio's ready to kill for it.
还好不只是我这么想
I'm happy it's not just me having such thoughts.
林 这是最好的计划吗
I-Is it the best path, Lin?
也许我可以当中间人 安排在其他地方做交换
Maybe I could go as a middleman and broker the exchange to be made elsewhere.
我们没有时间
We don't have time.
至少等阿卜杜拉来吧
Wait for Abdullah at least, you know.
阿卜杜拉要处理黑帮战
Abdullah's got a war to deal with.
听着 如果两个小时后我们没回来 打给他 告诉他我去了哪里
Look, if we're not back in two hours, call him, tell him where I went.
等等
Wait.
这次你必须拿着 就算只是用来唬人
This time you must take it, even if it's just for the show.
哥们 这玩意只会引发暴♥力♥
It never works out like that, mate.
走吧
Let's go.
让我拿 我想感受一下它的重量
Let me take this. I want to feel how heavy it is.
给
Here.
瓦利德在孟买♥♥各处发动袭击 我没有进行任何反击
Walid is running wild all over Bombay, and I made no move in return.
警♥察♥不会对瓦利德出手
The police won't act against Walid?
你觉得任何试图逮捕瓦利德的人 他的家人会有什么下场
What do you think happens to the family of any man who tries to arrest Walid?
战争结束前 任何人都不会行动的
No one will move until the war is over,
到时候我们会逮捕战败方 与战胜方进行交易
and then we'll arrest the losers, and we'll make our deals with the winner.
你知道瓦利德在哪吗
Do you know where Walid is?
他在他的夜♥总♥会♥
He's at his nightclub.
他的人比你多 卡德尔拜 而且他有先机
He has more men than you, Khaderbhai, and a head start.
桑杰 你担心自己选错边了
You worried you backed the wrong horse, Sanjay?
如果他的人都出去袭击我们了 那就没有人在保护他
If his men are all out attacking us, then they're not guarding him.
你的意思是
What are you saying?
我们去夜♥总♥会♥偷袭他 他绝不会想到的
That we go after him in the club. He'll never expect it.
他以为我们吓得逃跑了 反之 我们要做就做大的 结束一切
He thinks we're running scared. Instead, we go all or nothing. Finish this.
瓦利德自己也会这么做
It's the sort of thing Walid himself would do.
很好 那我们就对那混♥蛋♥以牙还牙
Good. Let's give the bastard a taste of his own medicine.
周在监视 这里有密道
Zhou watches. There are hidden passages.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
找出去的路
Getting us out.
住手 他们会听见的
Stop! They're gonna hear you.
我知道人们很生气
I know the people are angry,
但是先生 我觉得潘第部长的遇害 黑帮战的发生
but I'd say the murder of Minister Pandey, the gang war taking place
以及你正与我通话这件事 都说明了报道的真实
and the fact you are on the phone, sir, all points to the veracity of the story.
尽管如此
Despite this,
你让我否认这点
you're asking me to deny this?
先生 你愿意公开身份吗
Will you go on the record, sir?
是 我也这么想 好的 谢谢你 先生
Yes, this is what I also thought.
你偷了我的报道
Okay, thank you, sir. -You stole my fucking story.
我这么做是为了保护你的安全 仅此而已
I did it to keep you safe. That's all.
我与我的主编详细聊过 他也同意
I talked it over with my editor and he agreed.
当一切平息后... -你会对男人这么做吗
When this all dies down-- -Would you have done that to a man?
你无法忍♥受我发现这个故事
You couldn't stand that I found this story,
这么惊人的报道竟然没有你的名字
that something this big didn't have your name on it.
不 我为你自豪
No. I'm proud of you,
但是我也希望你平安 因为我爱你
but I also want you to be safe because I love you.
如果是真的 那你就不会这么做
If that was true, then you'd never have done this.
凯薇 也许他有道理
Kavvie, maybe he has a point, yaar.
世人已经看到你的报道了 这正是你想要看见的
Your story is out there in the world doing the job you wanted.
凯薇塔 如果你发生任何事 我绝不会原谅自己
If anything ever happened to you, I would never forgive myself, Kavita.
现在我绝不会原谅你了
Now I'll never forgive you instead.
凯薇塔 -别
Kavita. -Don't!
你永远失去了叫我名字的权利
You've lost the right to ever say my fucking name.
凯薇塔 -给她一点时间吧
Kavita. -Give her time, yaar.
我会和她聊的 一定 -拜托 别这样
I'll talk to her. I will. -Please, yaar, come on.
凯薇 等等...
Kavvie, one sec. Just wait.
给尼尚特帕特尔的包裹
Delivery for Nishant Patel?
那混♥蛋♥在那边的办公室里
The motherfucker in the office back there.
那边 -对
Over there? -There.
给你的包裹
Delivery for you.
来自瓦利德拜
From Walidbhai.
尼尚特 尼尚... -等等...
Nishant. Nish-- Nish-- -Just wait, just wait.
尼尚特...
Nishant! Nishant! Nishant! Nish--
尼尚特...
Nishant. Nishant! Nishant!
为什么要选现在 这地方已经在这里多年了
Why now? This place has been here for years.
他们觉得丢脸
They are embarrassed, na?
对他们来说 这感觉最糟了
See, for them, this is the worst feeling.
每个人都知道那里有不好的事
Everyone knows all the time bad things are there,
但是没人有办法 好吗 所以我们假装一切安好
but they can do nothing about it, na? So we pretend it is not so.
但是当你不再允许他们假装 那么人们就会非常愤怒
But when you don't allow them to pretend, then the people get very, very angry.
我觉得这个周夫人很麻烦
This Madame Zhou is lots of trouble, I think.
好 希望他们把这鬼地方烧成灰烬
Good. I hope they burn this fucking place down.
这意味着周会急需这笔钱
It means Zhou will be desperate for this money.
嘿 我们要把钱都给他们吗
Hey, do we need to be giving them all the money?
交易毕竟是交易
A deal's a deal.
再大声点
Make more noise!
放我出去 拜托 放我们出去
Let me out, please! Let us out of here!
我什么都愿意做 告诉周我什么都愿意做
I'll do anything! Tell Zhou I'll do anything!
拜托 我会自杀的 我一秒钟都不想待在这里
Please. I swear I'll kill myself! I can't stay in here a second longer!
马上打开门
Open the door now!
拜托了...我什么都愿意做
Please, please, please. I'll do anything.
走吧
Let's go.
卡达尔要来偷袭你 他认为你绝不会想到的
Khader's coming for you here. He thinks you'll never expect it.
他走投无路了 他知道除非现在终结一切 他一定会输
He's desperate. Knows he can't win unless he ends it now.
你肯定
You're certain?
他以为我会帮助他们
He thinks I will be helping him.
在他来这里的路上埋伏
Ambush him on his way here,
你今天就能结束这一切
and you can end all this today.
桑杰 你真的是
You're a truly
一个毫无廉耻的混♥蛋♥ 对吧
dishonorable bastard, aren't you, Sanjay?
我只是想确保自己在胜者的一方
I'm just making sure I'm on the winning side.
你的一方 瓦利德拜
Yours, Walidbhai.
走吧
Let's go.
嘿 瓦力 找到你的德士了
Hey, Wally. Found your taxi.
很好笑
Very funny.
你可真帅
Fucking beauty.
帕克先生
Mr. Parker.
我得承认 你很勇敢 或者说愚蠢 也许两者都是
You are brave, I will give you that. Or stupid. Maybe both.
但我当时没说错吧
I wasn't wrong, was I? Back then.
关于什么
About what?
你对卡拉的感情
Your feelings for Karla.
她回报你的爱了吗
Did she ever return your love?
说实话 很难判断
To be honest, it's hard to tell.
无论如何 你有我想要的东西
Either way, you have something I want.
我有你想要的东西
I have something you want.
这是空的
It is empty.
里面有什么东西不重要 重要的是我拿出了什么东西
It's not about what's in it, it's about what I took out of it.
毛里齐奥 你说对吧
Right, Maurizio?
不...别...莫德纳偷走时 钱在袋子里
No, no, no, don't-- The money was in the bag when Modena stole it.
钱在哪里 -卡拉和莉莎在哪里
Where is it? -Where are Karla and Lisa?
让她们走 钱就归你
They walk, you get the money.
你看见外边的群众了吗
Have you seen the crowd out there?
他们迟早会闯进来
They're gonna be in here sooner or later.
你们需要那笔钱离开孟买♥♥
You're gonna need that money to get out of Bombay.
把她们给他
Let him have them.
瓦利德很快就会杀死他们
Walid will finish them all soon enough.
是卡达尔派你来的吗
Did Khader send you?
我不为卡达尔做事 从来都没有
I don't work for Khader. Never have.
我不需要钱 从来都不需要
I don't need the money. Never have.
但是欠债要还
But there is a debt,
卡拉在还清前别想离开
and Karla is not leaving here until it is paid.
我认为我们将让她明白
And I think we will let her know
你会在这里看着她还债
that you are here watching her pay it.
嘿 拜托 别这样 你在说什么
Hey, now, come on. What are you talking about?
他们要破门而入了
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表