剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
二 四 六 八我们不要辐射源
Two, four, six, eight! We don't wanna radiate!
二 四 六 八 我们不要辐射源
Two, four, six, eight! We don't wanna radiate!
止步...
Stay back! Stay back!
(让太阳升起)
(禁止铀开采)
(让澳洲无铀)
(太阳能)
嘿 嗨 我被蚊虫叮咬了
Hey, hi. I got stung.
请坐
Have a seat.
这么小的东西能让一场革命失败
On such things do revolutions founder.
你在逗乐吧
Are you taking the piss?
有一点
Yeah, a bit.
这和圣女贞德完全没得比 对吧
Hardly Joan of Arc stuff, is it?
是 但真的很疼 好吗
Yeah, well, it really hurt, all right?
你大概觉得他们该直接对我们动手吧
I suppose you think they should just kick all of our heads in, hey?
无视我们和平抗♥议♥的权利
Never mind our right to peacefully protest.
你觉得我站在他们那边吗
What, you think I'm with them?
我是这里的学生 这只是我周末兼♥职♥ 为了赚房♥租
I'm a student here. It's just my weekend gig to pay the rent.
你在这上学
You go here?
哲学本科生
Philosophy undergrad.
也许改变不了世界 但我会好好思考一番
May not change the world, but I'll think about it.
所以你是大龄学生 你到底多大了
So, what? Are you, like, a mature student? I mean, how old are you anyway?
有些人要花更长的时间到达目的地
Takes some of us a little longer to get to where we need to be.
你们支持我吗
Are you with me?
你不该出去吗
Shouldn't you be out there?
你叫什么 -杰玛
What's your name? -Gemma.
杰玛 很高兴认识你 我是戴尔
Nice to meet you, Gemma. I'm Dale.
那么 戴尔
So, Dale...
你这里一定有很多有趣的药品
bet you've got a lot of fun drugs in here.
如果你想要 我可以给你一些阿司匹林
I can get you some aspirin if you want.
无聊
Boring.
戴尔 你一直这么无聊吗
You always this boring, Dale?
如果你这么无礼 也许我得让你离开我的救护车了
If you're gonna be rude, I might have to throw you out of my ambulance.
我就在这里陪着你
I'm staying right here with you.
你没事了
You're okay.
你为什么来这里
What are you doing here?
我只是想再见你最后一面 宝贝
I just wanted to see you one last time, baby.
这是我欠你的
I owe you that.
最后一面
One last time?
戴尔 他们判了你19年
They sentenced you to 19 years, Dale.
我那么做是为了帮我们赚去印度的钱
I did it so we could go to India.
宝贝 我不希望你担心我
Baby, I don't want you to worry about me.
我戒毒了
I got clean.
爸支付了戒毒诊所的钱
Dad paid for a clinic.
我会好起来的
I'm gonna be all right.
你会好起来的
You're gonna be all right?
嘿...放松
Hey. Hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey. Take it easy.
不...你不能来这里
No, no. You can't be here.
躺下吧 -我得了霍乱
Just lay down. -I have cholera.
这不安全
It's not safe.
没事的
It's okay.
对了 杰玛是谁
Who's Gemma, by the way?
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
也许需要寻找救赎的不止你一个
Maybe you're not the only one who needs a salvation ride.
喝点吧
Can you have some of that?
背靠墙站着
Stand back against the wall.
你...去那边找
You-- You cover that side!
你...跟我来 找到她
You-- You with me. Find her!
快走...
Go! Go!
在下面
Down here!
她在这里
She's here.
带她回去
Take her back.
别碰我...
Leave me. Leave me.
别碰我
Leave me.
请让你父母卖♥♥了这六楼的破公♥寓♥
Please tell your parents to sell this goddamn sixth-floor flat
在条件好的新楼买♥♥套新公♥寓♥
and buy a new one of a nice new building
配电梯的
with a lift.
请把这些送进去
Please take these inside.
这些都是什么
What is all this?
红色通报
Red notices.
如果林是逃犯 这些文件里就会有他的资料
You know, if Lin is a fugitive, we will find him here in these files.
我必须答应的一个条件是 让米世拉警官在这里
Officer Mishra here is one of the conditions I had to agree to
因为中♥央♥调查局的文件严格说来 不能拿到调查局楼外去
since CBI property is technically not allowed off-site.
所以你的公♥寓♥现在成了 中♥央♥调查局的临时设施
So your apartment is now a temporary CBI facility
员工人数为一
with a staff of exactly one.
还有什么条件是我需要知道的吗
Any other conditions I should know?
是 我也答应我叔叔让他牵头调查
Oh, haan, also promised my uncle we'd give him the lead
如果林参与了严重的案件
if Lin's involved in something serious.
如果这里有他的资料 那说明的确严重
If he's in here, then it is something serious.
我感觉好多了
I feel so much better.
你把我的衣服脱了
Did you undress me?
我不能让你这样脏兮兮地躺着啊
I couldn't let you lie in your own mess.
为什么 良心发现
Why? Self-conscious?
只不过我拉裤子了
Only that I shit myself.
和我想象中你第一次 看到我裸体的情景不太一样
Not exactly how I pictured you seeing me for the first time, you know?
你想象过
You pictured that, huh?
欺负将死之人不是善良的举动
You're not a good person, picking on a dying man.
你不是将死之人 我也从没说过自己善良
You're not dying. And I never said I was a good person.
吃吧
Eat.
很好
Good.
你之前说救赎是什么意思
What did you mean before, about salvation?
什么
What?
你说需要寻找救赎的不止我一个
You said I wasn't the only one who needed a salvation ride.
你冒这么大的险来这里可不是小事
It's not nothing, you coming here. Risking this.
我觉得是因为你有罪恶感
I think it's 'cause you feel guilty.
对什么有罪恶感
So what am I guilty for?
周夫人 宫殿的事
Madame Zhou. The stuff at the Palace.
周追杀我
I mean, Zhou came after me,
所以我被打劫可以说是你的错
so technically it's your fault that I got robbed
最后还在这里染上霍乱 几乎死去
and ended up here catching cholera, almost dying.
一切都是我的错
Everything's my fault.
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
不意味着那不是真的
Doesn't mean you're not right.
我知道风险 我只是不了解你 当时不了解
I did know the risk. I just didn't know you. Not then.
所以我利用了你
So I used you.
我们在那里时 周提到阿迈德 我当时穿着他的西装
When we were there, Zhou mentioned Ahmed, the guy whose suit I was wearing.
那时发生了什么 你和他是不是... -不...老天 不是
What happened there? Were you and he... -No, no. God, no.
我们是朋友
We were friends.
阿迈德爱上周夫人那里的 一个女孩 克里斯汀娜
Ahmed was in love with one of Zhou's girls, Christina.
逼迫周放她走 但周不愿轻易放手
Forced Zhou to let her go, but Zhou couldn't let that stand.
于是她派人追杀他
And then she sent her guys after him?
追杀的是克里斯汀娜
After Christina.
有人朝她的脸扔了一罐硫酸
Someone threw a jar of acid in her face.
阿迈德想复仇
Ahmed wanted revenge.
我以为我说服了他别复仇 但我错了
I thought I talked him down, but I was wrong.
几天后尸体被发现
Body turned up a few days later.
周杀了他 不是你
Zhou killed him, not you.
对
Yeah.
阿迈德爱克里斯汀娜 而我从未信任过她
Ahmed loved Christina. And I never trusted her.
我觉得她只是在利用他
I thought she was just using him.
但他不愿听
But he didn't wanna listen.
然后宫殿有人找克里斯汀娜 想聘用她
And then Christina got approached about working at the Palace.
她知道我和周有生意往来 所以来找我
She knew I worked with Zhou, so she came to me.
我说一切都不会有问题
And I told her it was all gonna be okay.
我希望她离开
I wanted her gone.
你不能为此怪罪自己
You can't blame yourself for that.
有人追杀你 导致火灾
Someone came after you, and that started the fire.
你说那个小男孩的妈妈因为你而死
You told me that little boy's mom was dead because of you.
为什么那算你的错 而不是他们的
How is that your fault, not theirs?
阿迈德是因为我才死的
Ahmed is dead because of me.
苏妮塔之前在这吗
Was Sunita here?
踏入我门的每一个男人的脸我都认得
I know the face of every man who comes into my house.
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表