剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
But you and I, we have no relationship.
我什么都不欠你
I owe you nothing.
我觉得你说错了
I think you're wrong about that.
别想就这样离开 -哥们
Don't fucking walk away from me. -Arre, chaps.
没事 不 没关系 -别在这里闹 请坐
It's okay. No, it's okay. -This is not the place. Please, sit down.
你们俩都坐下
Both of you, sit.
你先 -请坐
After you. -Have a seat.
你以为自己是谁
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你突然出现 把自己当成什么人物了
You turn up here, you think you matter?
你知道 只有傻瓜才会 不摸清规则就玩游戏
You know, only a fool plays a game without knowing the rules first,
也不了解其他玩家
or the other players.
莫德纳 我们走
Let's go, Modena.
我想揍扁他那张笑着的俊脸蛋
I wanted to smash his pretty smiling face in.
因为我知道我可以 也因为那感觉一定很好
Because I knew I could and because it would feel great.
但更多是因为我知道他是对的
But mainly 'cause I knew he was right.
帕拉布
Prabhu.
听着 经过了今天上午 如果你让我滚 我不会怪你
Look, after this morning, I wouldn't blame you if you tell me to piss off,
但我必须打个电♥话♥ 而我没钱
but I need to make a phone call, and I've got no money.
是吗
Yeah?
好的 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
我能打国际长途吗
Can I make an international call?
当然 林先生
Of course, Linbaba.
3卢比可以打去世上任何地方
For three rupees you can call anywhere in the world.
但有个问题 我以为你没有可以求救的人
But one thing. I thought you had no one to be calling for help.
有一个人欠我人情
There's one person who owes me.
国际长途
ISD.
谢谢 -拨号♥
Thank you. -Dial.
通了吗
It's okay?
是 -嗨 是我
Yeah? -Hey. It's me.
查理 你在吗 是戴尔
Charlie, you there? It's Dale.
你不该打给我 我们说好了不联络
You shouldn't be calling me. There's no contact, we said.
我知道...哥们
I know. I know, mate.
听着 我需要你寄点钱来孟买♥♥
Look, I need you to send me some money to Bombay.
戴尔 欠你的已经还你了
Dale, you got what you were owed.
哥们 你不能就这样打来继续敲诈我
You can't just call and expect to keep sucking on the tit, mate.
我遇到大♥麻♥烦了 查理
I'm in serious trouble, Charlie.
这对你来说已经习以为常了吧
Well, it's a bit of a habit with you, eh?
总是四处捅蜂窝
Always got your dick in a vice.
这一次与我无关
This one's nothing to do with me.
与你有关 因为你已经毁了我一生
Yes, it is, because my whole life is fucked because of you.
拜托 查理 请帮帮我
Come on, Charlie. Just help me out, please.
这是你欠我的 -我已经还清了
You owe me. -Not anymore, I don't.
你没有 你欠我
Yes, you do. You fucking owe me.
如果不是我 你会坐穿牢底
You'd be rotting in a fucking prison cell if it wasn't for me.
查理
Charlie.
该死的
Fuck!
林
Lin.
林
Lin!
林
Lin!
林 等等 -什么 为什么
Lin, wait! -What? What? Why?
你为什么要帮我
Why you trying to help me?
我和你一点也不熟 你对我毫无了解
I barely know you. You know nothing about me.
因为你是我的朋友
Because you're my mate.
是 朋友...
Yeah, mates. Mates.
朋友只会捅你刀子 相信我
Mates just fuck you over. Trust me.
林 -什么
Lin. -What?
听着 在这里我们一无所有
Listen. Here, we have nothing.
如果大家不互相扶助 那在这里根本无法活下去
This place is not working without everyone helping each other.
林 就像我想帮你一样
Like I want to help you, Lin.
好吗
Okay?
我一整天都对你态度恶劣
I've been a total prick to you all day.
是的
Yes.
我看得出你很不顺
I can tell you're having a not-so-good time.
你也不完全了解自己的处境
Also not fully understanding your situation.
但现在 我认为你已经了解
But now, I think you are understanding.
什么 了解我走投无路 -是的
What? That I'm totally fucked? -Yes.
所以现在你明白了我们可以开始帮你
And so now you're understanding we can start getting you...
“找路”
"unfuck."
“找路” -是的 “找路”
"Unfucked." -Yes, "unfuck."
我们俩合作
With us both working together,
一定能赚得口袋满满 林先生
we will make good money fatafat, Linbaba.
好的 那我们快点开始吧
All right. Then I guess we better get started.
走吧...老大
Chalo. Chalo, boss.
你觉得这个林是什么样的人
What kind of man is this Lin, do you think?
不知道 但卡拉请他帮忙 他也帮了
I don't know. But Karla asked him for help and he gave it.
我接到雷纳尔多咖啡馆的电♥话♥
I got a call from Reynaldo's.
他去过那里 在咖啡馆大闹
He was there, making a scene.
他知道的太多 也不懂得闭嘴
He knows more than he should and talks more than I like.
愿和平与你相伴 多谢你前来 部长
Assalamu alaikum. Alaikumu assalam. Thank you for coming, Minister.
这是当然的 你召唤 我就来
Of course. You call, I come.
我注意到你有做功课
You have been doing your homework, I see.
知识就是力量 鲁祖
Knowledge is power, Rujul.
只有结合了金钱和影响力时才是
Only if you combine with money and influence.
在我的情况下 还包括一个政♥府♥高位
Or, in my case, a very fine government position.
萨嘎尔瓦达的这些人都知道他们完了
These people in Sagar Wada all know they are fucked.
但是知道这一点并不会给他们赋予力量
But, there's no power in that for them.
你上一次去贫民区是何时
When was the last time you went to one of the jhopadpattis?
去看那里的人
To see the people there.
我刚来孟买♥♥时曾在其中一个贫民区待过
When I first came to Bombay, I spent time in one of them.
现在早已消失
It's long gone now,
但我当时所见 现在依然见到的 是那些人不认为自己完了
but what I saw then, and still see now, is they do not believe themselves fucked.
他们没有头脑 也没有教育以培养野心
They do not have the brains nor the education to foster ambition.
有野心的人从不满足于当下 -我们这样的人
Ambitious men are never content. -Men like us?
是的 我的朋友 我们这样的人
Yes, my friend. Men like us.
你显然已经离开贫民区了
You're not in the slum any longer.
是的 但我一直铭记在那里学到的教训
No, but I never forgot the lessons I learned there.
忠诚高于一切
Loyalty is everything.
不知道瓦利德在周的宫殿学到了什么教训
I wonder what Walid learned at Zhou's palace.
我知道你打算背叛我
I know you plan to betray me
把萨嘎尔瓦达卖♥♥给瓦利德沙
and sell Sagar Wada to Walid Shah.
我是不是得罪你了
Have I wronged you in any way?
卡德尔拜
Khaderbhai--
你的整个政♥治♥生涯都是我赞助的
I financed your entire political career.
我们是朋友
We have been friends.
所以告诉我
So tell me...
我怎么得罪你了
how have I wronged you?
你落后了
You have fallen behind.
你坚持不碰海♥洛♥因♥和性♥交♥易生意
Your insistence in staying out of the brown sugar and sex trade
意味着你无法和 瓦利德在萨嘎尔瓦达上竞价
means you cannot compete with Walid's price for Sagar Wada.
所以我没有得罪你
So, I did not wrong you?
我就该少赚钱
I am supposed to make less money
只为了你可笑的道德原则
because of your absurd code of morality?
你应该来找我 我会听你说
Well, you could have come to me. I would've listened.
然后什么都不做
And done nothing.
卡达尔 你变得软弱了
You have become weak, Khader.
莉莎
Lisa.
莉莎 是塞巴斯蒂安
Lisa, it's Sebastian.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
我想看看你好不好 是否需要什么
I-- I wanted to see if you're okay, if you needed something.
你怎么知道我在这里
How did you know I was here?
是林 他去雷纳尔多咖啡馆 找毛里齐奥算账
Lin. He came after Maurizio at Reynaldo's.
他很危险 我认为
He's dangerous, that one, I think.
是林救我出来的
Lin's the one who got me out.
那人连我的名字都不清楚 却为了我冒生命危险
Guy barely knows my name, and he risked his life for me.
毛里齐奥知道你来吗
Does Maurizio know you're here?
不知道 -他派你来的吗
No. -Did he send you?
不 莉...
No. Li--
莉莎 我不该让毛里齐奥逼你去那种地方
Lisa, I shouldn't have let Maurizio make you go to such a place.
我应该告诉他的 莉莎 我很抱歉
I should've told him. I'm sorry, Lisa.
此刻我明白你如何看我
I can see how you look at me now.
这是我应得的
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表