剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
Karla crushed his balls in her hands.
很好 这消息太棒了
Good. This is great news.
卡拉
Karla?
任务完成
Job's done.
潘第一定很爱这个女人
Pandey must really love this woman.
潘第害怕瓦利德知情后会杀了他
Pandey's scared Walid will kill him when he finds out.
也许真的会
He might.
但到了那时 一切就迟了
But by then, it will be too late.
要是我能成为墙上的苍蝇
How I wish I could be a fly on the wall
看到瓦利德得知消息时的表情就好了
just to see Walid's face when he hears the news.
所有这些就是为了这个 -不 但惩罚他的不敬
Is this what this is about? -No, but punishing his disrespect,
这是我不会拒绝的额外好处
that is a bonus I will not deny enjoying.
卡拉 我知道做这事对你来说不易
Karla, I know this wasn't easy for you.
对苏妮塔来说更不易
Not as hard as it was on Sunita.
你同情她
You feel for her.
她爱潘第但别无所求 只需要他以爱回赠
She loves Pandey and asked nothing but to be loved in return.
我们利用了这一点 而潘第却对她毫不留情
We manipulated that, and then Pandey threw it in her face.
现在她明白不能相信政客了
So now she knows not to trust politicians.
我以为这应该是一场庆祝 我们赢了
I thought this was meant to be a celebration. We won.
尽情享受 不是每次都会这样
Enjoy it. It won't happen every time.
我先走了 你们俩...随意
I'm going to leave you two to... whatever this is turning into.
卡拉
Karla.
告诉我 怎样做才能让你再次快乐
Tell me, what can I do to give you your happiness back?
我想给苏妮塔自♥由♥
I want to give Sunita her freedom
和足够的钱 让她能够选择自己的生活
and enough money to choose what to do with it.
当然 但你需要什么
Of course. But what do you need?
嘿 我以后不需要这些了
Hey. I'm not gonna need these.
你可以留着或分给其他人
You can keep 'em or share 'em out.
你觉得我该穿哪件
Which one you think I should be wearing?
这件
This one?
或是这件
Or this one maybe?
那件
That one.
我想的是这件
I was thinking this one.
该死 哥们 我很紧张 林先生
Shit, yaar, I am very nervous, Linbaba.
我们偷偷摸摸时容易得多
It was much easier when we were sneaking.
紧张是好事 说明你在乎
It's good to be nervous. It means it matters.
我也很紧张
I'm nervous too.
你为什么紧张
Why are you nervous?
我很疑惑你为什么要 把钱花在和卡拉女士吃晚餐上
And I'm confused why you're spending money on such a dinner with Karla Ma'am
你反正也要走了
when you're leaving anyway.
你会请她和你一起走 这是你的打算
You're going to ask her to go with you? That is your plan?
我喜欢 林先生 总好过共住村庄棚屋 和...
I like it, Linbaba. Much better than sharing a village hut with...
英雄
Arre, hero!
她们怎么能抗拒得了我们
How can they not be loving us? Huh?
看看我们 太帅了吧
Look at us! We're handsome.
如果你想 可以穿我另一件好衬衫
You can borrow my other good shirt if you like.
不 我不需要了
No, I got it covered.
好的 我必须问你一个问题
Achcha, I have one question I must ask you.
很严肃 -你想问什么
Most serious. -What do you need?
如果你今晚带卡拉女士回来共度春宵
If you'll be bringing Karla Ma'am here tonight for sexy time,
我能旁观吗 以学习性♥爱♥窍门
can I watch so I can learn best things to do while making sex?
骗到你了 对吧
I got you, na?
骗到你了 对不对
I got you! Tell me.
你为什么不和莫德纳一起走
Why didn't you just leave with Modena?
毛里齐奥恐吓我 我太怕了
Maurizio scared the hell out of me.
整件事太难承受
The whole thing was just too much.
莫德纳做了那些事 想证明他爱我
Modena did all that to prove that he loves me.
我却硬生生地拒绝他
I threw it back in his face.
他要是留在我身边才叫疯了
He'd be crazy to stick around.
要是你先来找我就好了
I wish you'd come to me first.
我本可以为你们俩安排护照和文件的
I could have arranged passports and papers for you both.
我当时很怕 卡拉
I'm scared, Karla.
我不想回去他家 -那就在这过夜
I don't wanna go back to his place. -Then stay here.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不知道
I don't know.
我真的不知道
I really fucking don't.
周夫人当我的面承认他杀了阿迈德
Madame Zhou admitted to my face that she killed Ahmed.
感觉就像认为我会理解一样
Said it like she expected me to understand it.
周夫人是个禽兽 -那我算什么
Madame Zhou's a fucking monster. -And what am I?
我去萨嘎尔瓦达见林时
When I went to Sagar Wada to see Lin,
他差点死于霍乱
he almost died of cholera.
而我很嫉妒
And I was jealous.
他知道留在那里会死 觉得那是值得的
He knew what it was for. It was worth it.
他说他爱我
He told me he loves me.
你怎么回的
And what'd you say?
别说出来 让我猜猜
No. Let me guess.
你说你不相信爱 -然后我逃走了
You told him you don't believe in love. -And then I ran away.
也许他是你所需要的 卡拉
Maybe he's the answer to what you need, Karla.
我从一开始就对他撒谎 关于鲁祖 卡达尔 所有的事
I've lied to him right from the start about Rujul, Khader, all of it.
他值得更好的
He deserves better.
也许你应该让他自己决定
Maybe you should let him decide that for himself.
(雨夜)
好的
Okay.
好的 我知道你在想什么 我也不会怪...
Okay. I know what you're thinking, and I don't blame--
我在想不知道你要用多长的时间坠地
I was thinking about how long it would take you to hit the ground
在我们把你扔出窗户后
after we throw you through this window.
嘿 我的供应商背叛了我们二人 好吗
Hey, my supplier fucked us both. Okay?
这次我把你的钱给他后 他消失了
When I gave him your money this time, he disappeared.
我一直在找他 但还没找到人
I've been looking for him, but I haven't found him yet.
所以你最近在打包走人
Is that why you have been packing up to leave?
你当我是傻子
You think I'm stupid, huh?
打开窗户
Open the window.
我向你发誓这是真♥相♥ 好吗 这是真的
Look, I swear to you, it's the truth, okay? It's the truth.
拉希姆 如果你的钱在我这里 我还会留在这吗
Look, Raheem, if I had your money, would I still be here?
你的供应商叫什么
What is his name, your supplier?
我会找到他的 我保证
Look, I'm gonna find him. I promise.
不...
No! No, no, no, no. No, no.
不 拉希姆 不
No, Raheem. No!
林 林福特...
Lin. Lin Ford. Lin Ford. Lin Ford.
他叫林福特 好吗
Lin Ford. His name is Lin Ford. Okay?
他平时爱去雷纳尔多咖啡馆
He usually hangs out at Reynaldo's.
我给他钱之后就没见过他了 但如果我见到...
I haven't seen him since I gave him the money. But when I do--
我会找到他的 但如果我见到他 我会去你的酒店找你
I'm gonna find him. And when I do, I'm gonna come to get you at your hotel.
因为我们俩是知心老友 对吧
Because we are such good friends, you and I, huh?
毛里齐奥 你看起来很累
You look tired, Maurizio.
你最近到处找人 要好好休息
All this looking you've done already. You rest, hmm?
我们会去找这个林福特的
We'll go to find this Lin Ford.
走吧 -听着...等等
Let's go. -Look-- Wait.
别让他离开这里... -我认识人...
He doesn't leave this place... -I know people--
直到我说可以 -你需要我在外面帮忙 拉希姆
...until I say so. -You need me out there! Raheem!
要是他想走 就打断他的腿 -拉希姆
If he tries, break his legs. -Raheem!
好的...
Okay. Okay.
朋友 过来 快点
My friend. My friend, come over here, quickly.
我们饿了 快点 过来
We are hungry. Hurry up. Come here!
阿姨 你要什么
What will you be having, Auntie?
阿姨 随便挑
Have whatever you want, Auntie.
馅饼和咖喱饺看起来不错啊
Pattice and samosa looks good, huh?
对 给她一份馅饼
Yes, give her one pattice.
我也喜欢糖花生 帕拉布 很好吃
I am also liking candied peanuts, Prabhu. Very delicious.
是的 伙计 糖花生 我们每样都要
Oh, yes, my friend, candied peanuts. We must have everything.
谢谢...
Thank you. Thank you.
多谢
Thank you.
坐在餐厅里 我感觉 也许我能得到自己想要的
Sitting there, I felt like maybe I could have what I wanted after all,
我赢得了一些自♥由♥和一个值得期待的未来
that I'd earned some freedom and a future worth having,
而卡拉也在其中
one with Karla in it.
你看起来很特别
You look pretty special.
你也打扮得人模人样的嘛
Scrub up well yourself.
没事 伙计 我来 谢谢
It's all right, mate. I got it. Thank you.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
这里没什么好看的
Nothing to see here.
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表