剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表
非常顺利
Smooth as silk.
好嘞
There we go.
查理 后院有什么东西 -什么
Charlie. Charlie! There's someone in the yard. -What? What?
听我说
Listen to me.
外面是谁
Who's out there, eh?
高级警探沃特奈汀盖尔
Senior Detective Walter Nightingale,
澳大利亚联邦警♥察♥ 伙计
Australian Federal Police, mate.
该死 快扔掉 -我们只想聊聊而已
Fuck! Get rid of that shit. -We just wanna have a chat, that's all.
查理 听我说 我们现在要进来了
Charlie, listen to me. We're gonna come in now.
米西 别哭了 快扔掉 好不好
Stop your fucking crying, Missy! Get rid of that shit, will you?
米西 快点
Missy, move!
该死的
Shit.
从后面绕过去 别起身...
Round the back. Stay low, stay low.
该死 糟糕
Oh, shit. Fuck.
糟糕
Fuck.
查理 他们从后面绕过来了
Charlie, they're coming round back!
想得美 混♥蛋♥
No you don't, you bastards.
该死...
Fuck! Fuck!
糟糕 好的
Holy fuck! All right!
好的 我投降
All right! I'm done!
嘿 大家 别开枪
Hey, everyone, hold your fire!
别开枪 -我会出来 好吗
Hold your fire! -I'm coming out, all right?
别开枪
Hold your fire.
趴在地上 好吗
Lay down on the floor for me, will you?
不... -趴在地上
No, no, no. -Lay down on the floor for me, will you?
没事 我爱你
It's okay. I love you.
好的 我出来了 别开枪射我
All right! All right. I'm coming out. Don't shoot me.
听到了吗
You hear me?
我爱你
I love you.
看到我的枪了吗
See my gun?
枪放在车顶 好吗
Gun on top of the car. All right?
只是聊聊 伙计
Just a chat, mate.
查理 你能把枪放下吗
Charlie, you wanna put the gun down, mate?
该死...老天 要命
Fuck! Fuck! Jesus! Fuck!
我觉得...你打中我了 混♥蛋♥
I think-- I think you shot me, you bastard.
帮我叫救护车 -我会的...
Call me an ambulance. -I will. I will.
听着 我只是...需要知道
Listen, I just-- I just need to know.
好吗
Yeah?
银行抢劫...
The bank robbery...
是 -是你朝弗洛里斯警官开的枪吗
Yeah? -Did you shoot at Officer Floris?
是 是我开的
Yeah. That was me.
帮我叫救护车...
Now get me some help. Get me some help.
戴尔康迪在哪 -戴尔
Where's Dale Conti? -Dale?
戴尔康迪在哪 不...
Where's Dale Conti? No, no, no, no.
你感觉到了吗 能感觉到吗
You feel that? Can you feel that?
怎么
Yeah?
听我说...
Listen, listen, listen. Listen, listen.
你快死了
You're dying.
你快没命了
You're fucking dying
只有我能救你 好吗
and I'm the only thing that's gonna stop it, okay?
所以告诉我吧
So, just tell me.
告诉我吧 他在哪
Just tell me. Where is he?
你逼不出戴尔的话
You couldn't make Dale talk.
所以你恼火了
That gave you the shits, hey?
好的...如果我不开口 那谁赢了
Okay, okay. If I keep quiet, who wins then?
好的...我告诉你...
Okay. Okay, okay, okay. I'll tell you. I'll tell you.
我告诉你...
I'll tell you. I'll tell you.
这就是人生
Such is life.
贱种
Fuck face.
他看着我 表情严肃...谢谢
Straight face, he looks at me-- Thank you.
然后说:“你介不介意我旁观
And says, "Do you mind if I watch
学习性♥爱♥窍门 ”
so I can learn the best things to do while sex making?"
我相信了他
I believed him.
我发誓 他成天耍猴
I swear, he acts like such a clown,
但他是我所遇过最正直 聪明的人
but he is the most decent, smartest man I've ever met.
我爱死他了
I fucking love him.
他们所有人
All of them.
红酒喝多了 -当然
It's just the wine. -Of course.
也许你跟我说帕拉布的这个故事
Maybe you only told me that Prabhu story
只是为了巧妙地提到 你在孟买♥♥最后一夜的美好春宵
to cleverly raise the subject of sexy time on your last night in Bombay.
你和他一样烦人
You're as bad as he is.
也许你是在鼓励我 提起这个话题 为了自己能享受春宵
Unless you're only raising me raising it for your own sexy-time purposes.
啊哼
别紧张
Relax.
不 就算你问...
No, even if you're asking--
我不是说你是...
I'm not saying you are--
我觉得我做了那事后就走不了了
I don't think I could do that and still leave.
而我必须离开
And I do have to leave.
你不是非要离开的
You shouldn't have to go.
和我一起走吧
Come with me.
嘿 没有承诺 没有保证
Hey. No promises, no guarantees.
只是我们二人快乐走下去 直到不快乐为止
Just you and me together for as long as it feels good.
这是你让我来的原因 -是的
That why you asked me here? -Yeah.
只需要这样 大笑 聊天
To do just this, to laugh, talk.
看看这有多轻松 感觉多好
See how fucking easy it is, how good it feels.
我真的很不想再也见不到你
I hate the idea of not seeing you again.
我不想离开 因为我爱上你了
I don't wanna go because I'm in love with you.
林 事情没那么简单
Things aren't that simple, Lin.
可以很简单的
They could be.
你为什么要留在这里
I mean, what's keeping you here?
有什么东西那么重要的 以至于你决定回来后
What's so important that it wouldn't be still here
它就已经不在了
if you decided to come back?
卡拉 也许我是错的
Look, I might be wrong, Karla,
但你现在很像你曾描述过的一个人
but you look a lot like someone you once described
独自坐在沉船上 不敢下船
as sitting alone in a sinking lifeboat too scared to get out.
也许我不想拖累别人和我一起下沉
Maybe I don't wanna take anyone else down with me.
我游泳很厉害的
I'm a great fucking swimmer.
我不行 -你可以
I can't. -You could.
我会想念你的 林
I'll miss you, Lin.
非常想念
A lot.
要是我追上她
If I'd have gone after her,
她会不会改变主意 答应和我一起离开
would she have changed her mind, said yes to coming with me?
我永远不会知道答案了
I'll never know.
我只知道如果是那样 之后会发生的事也会大不相同
I only know how different everything that came after would've been.
你是迪迪埃勒维
Are you Didier Levy?
我现在不太方便
You have me at a disadvantage.
听说你是林福特的朋友
I heard you are friends with Lin Ford.
我在找他 我们有生意往来
I need to find him. We have business together.
林 对 他已经一段时间没出现了
Lin, yes. Well, he hasn't been around for some time.
最近一次听说 他在泰姬酒店套房♥
Last I heard, he had a rather beautiful Swedish woman
与一位美丽的瑞典女士共度良宵
in a suite at the Taj hotel.
他们好像计划一起去瓦拉纳西
And they had plans to visit Varanasi, I believe.
但你可能已经错过他了
But you may have missed him already.
不过我很愿意协助你进行生意...
But I'll be happy to assist you in your business--
你帮不了
You can't.
莉莎 是我 塞巴斯蒂安
Lisa. It's me, Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安 你来这做什么 很危险
Sebastian, what are you doing here? It's dangerous.
我确定没人跟踪
I made sure I wasn't followed.
我以为你已经离开
I thought you were gone.
你应该离开的
You should have gone.
没有你我不会走的
I won't go without you.
我爱你 莉莎
Te amo, Lisa.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起我之前说了那些话 我想和你一起走
I'm so sorry for what I said earlier. I wanna come with you.
卡拉说可以帮忙 她能帮我们找到新的旅行证件
Karla's offered to help. She can get us new travel papers.
会有办法的
It's going to work.
嘿
Hey.
去萨嘎尔瓦达 找那位白人医生林先生 好吗
Go to Sagar Wada and find the gora doctor, Linbaba. Okay?
告诉他说迪迪埃 让他留在那里 别离开贫民区
Tell him Didier says to stay there and not leave the slum.
如果他不在 你必须找到帕拉布 让他来这里见我
If he isn't there, you must find Prabhu and tell Prabhu to come here to see me.
好吗 快去... -好的
剧集 | 项塔兰(2022) | 导航列表