剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
你们的父亲给的
From your father.
爸爸能了解些什么
What does Dad know about this?
不是
No.
是你们真正的父亲
From your true father.
什么
What?
我只知道你们的母亲告诉我的只言片语
I only know what your mother told me.
我本来希望她能亲自告诉你
I was hoping that she would tell you herself.
我们已经有父亲了
We already have a father.
我知道 并且他非常爱你 可风
I know, who loves you so very much, Kofun.
哈妮瓦 但还有个男人
Haniwa... there is also a man...
从暴风雪中救了你们的母亲
who rescued your mother in a blizzard.
她是这么说的
That's the story she told.
她当时迷路了 你们的父亲救了她
She was lost, and he saved her.
然后他和她在一起了
And he stayed with her.
当她来到我们的村庄时
And when she came to our village,
已经怀上你们这对双胞胎了
you two, twins, were already inside her.
-他的名字叫杰拉马瑞尔 -不 不
- His name is Jerlamarel. - No, no.
-等等 哈妮瓦 -可风
- Wait, Haniwa. - Kofun.
-哈妮瓦 -他绝不可以告诉任何人
- Haniwa. - He mustn't tell anyone.
给 把这信息拿去你自己看
Here. Take the message and read it.
你很勇敢 去吧
You are brave. Go.
或许我们就是巫师
Maybe we're witches.
或许关于视觉的那些故事是真的
Maybe the stories about vision are true.
不
No.
事实真♥相♥在我手里
I have the truth in my hands.
很快我就会知道 但你却不会
Soon I will know and you will not.
念出来吧
Go ahead.
"很久很久以前
"Once upon a time,"
几乎所有人类都拥有你们所拥有的力量
almost all humans had the power that you have.
人类利用这种力量 以及头脑智慧的力量
Human beings used this power, and the power of their minds,
征服世界
to conquer the world.
他们造出了可以飞行的机器
They built machines that could fly,
可以让人隔着千万里对话的机器
machines that could speak across thousands of miles.
他们甚至坐着巨大的飞船离开了地球
They even left the earth in giant ships.
跟他们强大的力量一样
Such was their power,
他们的存在开始超越地球的承载力
they began to outgrow the earth
然后毁掉了地球
and destroy it.
有人说是神剥夺了他们的视觉
Some say sight was taken from them by God
以阻止这颗星球被他们毁灭
to save the planet from destruction.
但经过这么多年 视觉又开始恢复了
But after so many years, the gift of light is being restored,
只赐给天选之人
given only to chosen people
并指导他们重建世界
with an instruction to build the world again.
我是你们的父亲
I am your father.
我将这天赐的能力传给了你们
And I have passed this gift on to you.
你们的职责就是发挥它的用途
It is your duty to make use of it.
从我留给你们的书中学习知识
Learn from the books I have left.
我精心挑选了这些书
I have chosen the books with care.
我还留下了一些指示 等你们觉得
I have also left instructions where you should go
你们强大到可以离开村庄时 就去那个地方吧
when you feel you are strong enough to leave your village.
我会等着你们的到来
When you come, I will be waiting.
我们一起 重建新世界
Together, we will begin the world anew.
爱你们的慈父...
With all my love, your loving father...
杰拉马瑞尔"
"Jerlamarel."
我们该怎么做
What should we do?
你打开了箱子
You opened the box.
是的 巴巴沃斯
I did, Baba Voss.
没有经过我们的允许
Without permission.
杰拉马瑞尔从熊爪下救了他们和你的命
Jerlamarel saved their lives from a bear, and yours.
他建造了一座桥
He built a bridge.
指引我们的部落来到安全的地方
And guided our tribe to safety.
他对你只有一个请求
And he made one request of you:
「让他们学习知识」
"Let them learn."
让他们发现事实真♥相♥
Let them discover the truth.
然后让他们自己做选择
Then let them choose.
玛格拉会把书都烧掉的
Maghra will burn the books.
-那就别告诉她 -你想让我欺骗她吗
- So do not tell her. - You would have me lie?
多年来 出于善意
For years, you told the twins
你一直告诉双胞胎 你就是他们的父亲
you were their father, out of kindness.
现在你也要用这份善意去对玛格拉
Now, you must be kind to Maghra.
沉默不是欺骗
Silence is not a lie.
我听到他们在谈论要离开这里
I heard them talking about leaving.
你知道他们有一天必须要离开的
You know they must someday.
-等他们离开时... -不行
- And when they leave... - No.
等他们离开时 书将传授他们知识
When they leave, the books will give them knowledge.
巴巴沃斯 你是个好人
Baba Voss, you are a good man.
-但你并非一直是好人 -够了
- But you have not always been. - That is enough.
虽然我们躲藏在这里
Just because we are hiding here
但这并不代表世界已经变了
doesn't mean the world has changed.
但是巴巴 双胞胎可能就是改变世界的力量
But the twins, Baba, the twins might be the change.
他们是希望 巴巴
They are hope, Baba.
想想看你见证过的事
Think of the things you have witnessed.
想想看你做过的事
Think of the deeds you have done.
回报这个世界吧 巴巴
Pay the world back, Baba.
沉默不是欺骗
Silence is not a lie.
巴巴
Baba?
别浪费木头了 我来帮你暖身子
Don't waste a log. I'll keep you warm.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 一切都好
Yes. Everything is all right.
上♥床♥来吧
Come to bed.
你拿的是什么书
What do you got?
你呢
You?
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表