剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
他在他们中间生了一个孩子 抛弃了他
he fathered a child among them and abandoned him.
那么 这些跟你有什么关系
So, what does any of this have to do with you, anyway?
或许我觉得这很有趣 你能看到
Maybe I find it amusing that you can see
但仍察觉不到
and still observe so little.
我在哪里
Where am I?
虫城
The City of Worms.
我在哪里
Where am I?
我的朋友们
My friends.
你们带了什么给我
What have you brought me?
我有一匹马 它需要水
I have a horse. It needs water.
我累了 我要睡觉
And I'm tired. I need to sleep.
我赶了一整天的路
I've ridden all day.
我要油来擦屁♥股♥ 还有抹油的女仆
I need oil for my ass and a maid to apply it.
等我睡醒后 再跟你说话
After I've slept, I will speak to you.
你犯了个大错
You've made a mistake--
纤巧的手指
Exquisite fingers.
你们干得不错 谢谢 她非常完美
You have done well. Thank you for this. She will be... perfect.
蚕是一种神奇的动物
A silkworm is a fascinating creature.
你想知道为什么吗
Would you like to know why?
它出生时如此微小 无暇 谦逊
She begins so small, so innocent, unassuming.
但在它短暂的一生中
But in the course of her very short life,
它创造了如此美丽完美的丝
she creates a substance of such beauty, such perfection,
让世界上最富有的男人
that the wealthiest men in the world,
能够为自己 为妻子 为小妾
men who could dress themselves, their wives, their concubines,
披上绫罗绸缎的男人
in whatever they desire,
为此趋之若鹜
choose... this.
当它的生命到尽头时 它的功效用尽
And when her life has run its course, her usefulness expired,
在它最后的年岁丑陋蜷曲
she spends her final days sadly grotesque.
这种带翼的动物渴望飞翔
A winged creature with the urge to fly
却终拒绝了这个能力
but denied that ability.
蚕茧用尽
A husk of herself, used up,
渴求死亡
eager for death.
你会在这慢慢了解它
You will come to know her well here.
你会慢慢理解它
You will come to understand her.
我的朋友 你不希望我在这里
My friend, you do not want me in here.
我这辈子都没遇见过虫子
I haven't met a worm in my life.
没错 也许它能一时让你心欢
Yeah. Perhaps for a time, it'll amuse you.
但很快你会后悔
But soon you will regret it!
是吗
Is that so?
你是何方神圣 竟敢放出如此獗言
I wonder who you might be to make such a claim.
纤细的手 没干过重活
Delicate hands unused to being worked.
粗鲁不恭的嘴 为遭受过惩罚
An impudent mouth unused to being struck.
富裕的女人
A woman of wealth...
习惯于搬弄权力
accustomed to wielding authority
或也许是她丈夫的权力
or the authority of a husband, perhaps.
但从哪而来
But from where?
猎巫者的运动不久前带来了这个人
The Witchfinder's campaign brought him through here not long ago.
当拷问他时
When he was asking for information,
他的口音让我想起了自己在坎祖瓦的年月
his accent reminded me of the time I spent in Kanzua,
把商品卖♥♥给钱多的没处花的上等贵族
selling our goods to the high-born with money to burn.
你的口音也让我想起那段过去
Your accent brings back those same memories.
我猜你是个贵族
You were a noblewoman, I presume.
也许甚至是那个贱♥人♥女王的议会成员
Perhaps even a councilor to that bitch queen.
但无论如何
But no matter.
在这你和其他人一样 或甚至更不值一提
Here you will be the same as the rest, or even less so, perhaps,
因为一切都要从头学起
as everything must be learned from the beginning.
如果你为我努力工作 就能活得好
If you work hard for me, you will live well.
如果你想逃跑 你也逃不远
If you try to escape, you will not get far,
而后果将会
and the consequences will be...
不堪设想
unpleasant.
你是个有趣的人
You are an interesting one.
我很期待和你度过
I look forward to whatever time
我们在一起的时间
we are able to spend together here.
聆听我的声音
Hear me...
杰拉马瑞尔
Jerlamarel.
杰拉马瑞尔
Jerlamarel.
可风
Kofun?
我在这里 爸爸
Yeah. Here, Dad.
船松开了吗
Is the boat free?
是的 但被卡住了
It's unmoored, but it's stuck.
什么卡住了 被卡在哪里了
What do you mean "stuck"? Stuck where?
退潮了
Tide's gone out.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们只能等早上了
We're gonna have to wait till morning.
块来
Come.
快跑
Run.
过来
Come.
快炮
Run.
他们没法度过那个 对吧
They can't ride through this, can they?
可以 但会减慢他们的速度
They can. But it'll slow them down.
我听见他们了
I hear them.
-哈妮瓦 -我在
- Haniwa. - Yes.
带你妈妈和帕丽丝去安全的地方
Take your mother and Paris and find shelter for them.
我爱你 快去
I love you. Go. Go.
他们无处不在
They're everywhere.
爸爸 我跟你在一起
Dad, I'll stand with you.
是的 儿子
Yes, you will, son.
待在这里
Stay here.
一切都会没事的
Everything will be all right.
玛格拉
Maghra?
玛格拉
Maghra?
巴巴沃斯
Baba Voss!
玛格拉呢 怎么了
Where's Mama? What happened?
-她不见了 -哈妮瓦
- She's gone. - Haniwa!
-哈妮瓦 -不
- Haniwa. - No.
巴巴 我之前抓住了她的手
Baba, I had her by the hand.
他们抓走了她
They took her?
不 她自己放开了我的手
No, she let go of my hand.
她在我耳边低语 她说"要小心"
She whispered to me. She said, "Be careful."
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama!
塔玛奇俊
Tamacti Jun!
你听见我的声音了吗 猎巫者
Do you hear my voice, Witchfinder?
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
说话
Speak.
猎巫者
Witchfinder...
你能听见吗
can you hear me?
我听见了一个死人的声音
I hear the voice of a dead woman.
那你好好听听
Then listen closer.
握住我的手
Take my hand.
说话
And speak.
万岁
Hail...
玛格拉公主
Princess Maghra...
凯恩家族的玛格拉公主
of the House... of Kane.
下跪敬礼
Give homage!
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表