剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
你还知道他别的什么情况
What else do you know about him?
除了他的偷窃之术
Aside from his skill as a thief.
你相信他吗
Do you trust him?
从来没人这样照顾我
I have never had anyone
像你们照顾彼此那样
to look after me as you do for each other.
如果能成为你们的一份子
To be a part of that,
我愿意做你们吩咐的一切
I will do whatever it is you ask of me.
那就让他一起走吧
Then let him come.
让我们开始为自己组建一支有视力的军队
Let us begin to build for ourselves an army of the sighted...
只要新招募的士兵
so long as its newest recruits are willing
愿意宣誓效忠我们当中唯一的将军
to swear their allegiance to the only general we have amongst us.
我宣誓效忠
I swear it.
不 证明给我们看
No. Show us.
真是完美的一天
Such a perfect day.
我觉得你的沉默不言
Your total silence I find
比她的沉默不言更有意思
far more interesting than her total silence.
他们撕裂你们的喉咙时 我一定会在场
You know, I will be there when they slit your throats,
提醒你们今天犯了一个多么离谱的错误
reminding you what a fucking mistake you made today.
与你分离了太多次
Too many times separating from you...
总担心那会是我们最后一次见面
and worrying it'll be our last.
我们再也不要分开了
Let's never do it again.
我从来没跟你提起过他
I never told you much about him...
提起过我父亲
about my father.
我从来没叫你说
I never asked you to.
你的出身对我来说不重要
It's never mattered to me where you come from.
我知道 你也是
I know. Nor I you.
他死的那天把这个交给我
He gave this to me the day he died.
从他记事起 他家人就拥有这个东西
Been in his family for as long as he could remember.
打开吧
Open it.
不惜一切就为了找回这个
All of that for this.
你一定肯定很爱他
Must've loved him very much.
他是个非常好的人
He was a very good man.
善良 聪明
Kind, wise.
如果他还健在在 他一定会喜欢你
I think he would've liked you.
别高兴过头了
Let's not get carried away.
希望我认识他
I wish I'd known him.
也许改天你可以和我多说一点他的事
Perhaps you can tell me more about him sometime.
我很乐意
I think I'd like that.
可风说得对
Kofun is right.
我该上路了
I should get moving.
当然
Of course.
那孩子 博资
That boy, Boots...
你不信任他 对吗
you don't trust him, do you?
我最近不打算相信任何新来的人
I haven't planned on trusting anyone new for a while.
明白了
I see.
那你为什么准许这件事
Then why did you choose to allow it?
你认为我在这件事上还有选择 真让我受宠若惊
I'm flattered you thought I have any choice in the matter.
我是认真的
I'm being serious.
-我知道 -那你为什么不阻止
- I know. - Why didn't you forbid it?
因为在旅程的终点...
'Cause at the end of this journey...
他们将见到一位新的父亲
they will meet a new father.
我不能再给他们任何新理由来渴望他了
And I can't give them any new reason to want one.
可风理解我们的选择
Kofun understands our choices.
他总是这样
He always has.
不会把这事往心里去
Doesn't take them personally.
但她...
But her...
我不想失去她
I don't wanna lose her.
你不会
You won't.
也许吧
Yes.
我爱你
Love you.
他们不喜欢我 是吗
They don't like me, do they?
他们很害怕
They're scared...
还很困惑
and confused.
但他们是好人 他们会回转心意
But they're good people. They'll come around.
他们喜欢你吗
Do they like you?
你在说什么
What did you say?
他们对你大喊大叫
They yell at you.
他们质问你 让你觉得卑微
They question you, make you feel small.
我的人♥民♥就是一直这样对待我
That is how my people always treated me.
他们为什么要让你戴着面具
Why did they make you wear the mask?
他们说我不像他们
They said I was not like them.
不是一个人 而是别种东西
Not a man, but something else.
他们说面具会提醒着我
They said the mask would remind me.
我的家人爱着我
My family loves me.
他们并不总是理解我
They don't always understand.
但我从来没有质疑过他们爱我
But I have never doubted for one moment that they love me.
你被如此对待 是错误的
How you've been treated, it was wrong.
你值得被更好地对待
You deserve better than that.
但我保证...
But I promise...
你现在是我们的一员了
you're one of us now.
你再也不会被如此对待了
You'll never be treated that way again.
你母亲
Your mother.
你觉得她还有余力去爱另一个孩子吗
Do you think she will have room to love another child
像爱你和你兄弟一样
as she already loves you and your brother?
那可能需要一些时间
That may take some time.
这对她来说很复杂
This is complicated for her.
但是...
But...
我妈妈是我见过的最有爱心的人
my mother has the biggest heart of anyone I've ever met.
她做正确的事
She does what's right.
她总是做正确的事
She always does what's right.
你为什么要保守自己的秘密那么久
Why did you keep your secret for so long?
你怎么做到的
How do you do that?
做什么
Do what?
偷袭那些能看到你偷袭别人的人
Sneak up on people who can see you sneaking up on people.
我不是想偷偷摸摸
I wasn't trying to be sneaky.
也许你只是没集中注意力
Maybe you just weren't paying attention.
你能回答我的问题吗
Will you answer my question?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
什么秘密
What secret?
你守护了这么久
You kept it for so long,
甚至都不知道这是个秘密了
you don't even know it's a secret anymore.
为什么艾肯尼没有人知道...
Why did no one in the Alkenny know...
你能看见
that you could see?
当猎巫者出现时
Well, given how everyone else reacted
考虑到其他人的反应
when the Witchfinder turned up,
我想我父母可能不会
I think my parents were probably wise
把这种消息告诉他们
to not trust them with that piece of information.
巴巴和玛格拉被困在了艾肯尼
Baba and Maghra were stuck in the Alkenny.
我想他们守护了一个秘密来保护你们俩
And I guess they kept a secret to protect you two.
差不多是那样 对的
Something like that, yes.
我能告诉你观察那些不知道
Can I tell you what it's like to observe people
你在观察他们的人是什么感觉吗
that don't know that you're observing them?
对你来说 他们无比脆弱
They are completely vulnerable to you.
你可以守住他们的秘密
You could keep their secrets.
你可以把它们传播给敌人
You could spread them to their enemies.
你可以击打他们...
You could strike at them...
但他们永远不可能知道是谁干的
without them ever knowing who did it,
或怎么做的 或其中原因
or how, or why.
你可以改变他们的生活
You could change their life.
可以终结他们的生命
Could end their life...
不管任何理由...
for any reason...
或者根本没有理由
or no reason at all.
神便是如此
That is what gods do.
你可能不知道这是什么感觉
You might not know what this feels like
因为你从来没选择去左右他人
because you never made the choice to hold that power over others.
这个决定你父母替你做了
It was made for you by your parents.
但我知道
But I know.
我怀疑杰拉马瑞尔也知道
And I suspect Jerlamarel knew, too.
对我来说 这能让我更亲近我跟踪的人
For me, it brought me closer to those I shadowed.
对于杰拉马瑞尔...
For Jerlamarel...
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表