剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
各位艾肯尼同胞 这是我们的家园
Alkenny. This is our home.
我们是一体的 也要共同战斗
We are one and we fight as one.
撤离石墙
Clear the wall!
冬天快结束时 一个女人来到我们村庄
At the end of winter, a woman wandered into our village.
她已有三个月身孕
She was three months pregnant.
她从没说过孩子的生父是谁
She never said who the father was.
杰拉马瑞尔
Jerlamarel.
您在找的异端者
The heretic that you've been seeking.
猎巫者要来了
The Witchfinders are coming.
-我们被困住了 -并非如此
- We're trapped. - We are not.
还有另一条下山的路
There is another way off this mountain.
杰拉马瑞尔不仅活了下来
Jerlamarel not only lives.
还诞下了子嗣
He has passed on his life.
找到他的孩子们 并把他们带到我面前
Find his children, and bring them to me.
求你们哭一声 一定要活着
Please cry. Please be alive.
等等 不要
Hey! No!
喂 面对我
Hey! Hey, face me!
看着我
Hey! Look at me!
看着...
Look at m...
面对我
Hey, face me!
我要你面对我
Face me!
谁在那里 回答我 谁在那里
Who's there? Answer me. Who's there?
看来我的孩子受到了很好的照顾
I see my children are in good hands.
杰拉马瑞尔 是你吗
Jerlamarel... is that you?
是我
Yes.
你是来带他们走的吗
Did you come to take them away?
不 我是个逃亡者
No. I'm a fugitive.
我在别处还有事要干
And I have work to do elsewhere.
他们还是在你身边成长更安全
They are safer with you as they grow.
我跟着只是为了保证你们能找到庇护所
I stayed close to make sure that you would find the sanctuary.
并在山谷里杀熊
And to kill the bears in the valley.
我相信这应该是最后一只熊了
I believe this is the last bear.
这些孩子真是礼物
These children are a gift.
一定要好好照顾他们成长
Take great care of them as they grow.
可以把手给我吗
May I have your hand?
这 这是什么
What is... what is this?
在庇护所的瀑布边上 有一个小洞穴
At the sanctuary, beside the waterfall, there is a small cave.
爬进去 你会找到一个箱子
Climb in it. There you will find a box.
我给了你打开箱子的钥匙
I've given you the key to open that box.
去和帕丽丝谈谈
Speak to Paris.
告诉她箱子里的东西是给我的孩子们的
Tell her that the contents of the box are for my children.
在他们十二岁的时候打开箱子
Open the box when they are 12 summers old.
那时他们已能够理解里面的内容
Old enough to understand what is inside.
里面是什么
What is inside?
知识
Knowledge.
可以开启新世界的知识
Knowledge that will begin a new world.
甚至比我们祖先的世界还要好
Better even than the world of our ancestors.
总有一天 我们会团聚
Someday, we will be together.
给他们起名哈妮瓦和可风
Name them Haniwa and Kofun.
这样他们来找我时 我就能认出来
That way I'll know them when they come to me.
他们什么时候会去找你
And when will they come to you?
答案全在箱子中
The answers are all in the box.
等等 杰拉马瑞尔
Wait. Jerlamarel.
杰拉马瑞尔
Jerlamarel!
杰拉马瑞尔
Jerlamarel.
杰拉马瑞尔
Jerlamarel!
我刚听见巴巴沃斯在喊那个巫师的名字
I just heard Baba Voss calling the witch's name.
这不让你心烦吗
Does this not bother you?
-这地方不讲♥法♥律吗 -这里无法可讲
- Is there no law in this place? - We are far away from the law here.
现在巴巴沃斯掌权 我们不敢冒犯他
Baba Voss is in charge now. We dare not offend him.
巴巴沃斯又不是法
Baba Voss is not the law.
神才是法
God is the law.
可能我们在这也无神可依吧
Perhaps we are far away from God here too.
就是巴巴沃斯
It was Baba Voss
还有帕丽丝下令把我的母亲
and it was Paris who condemned my mother...
你的亲姐妹 活活烧死
your own sister, to the bonfire.
为了什么
For what?
因为她质疑让他这样的男人
Because she questioned the wisdom of letting a man like him,
一个拒绝谈起过去的陌生人
a stranger, who would not speak of his past,
掌管这个村子吗
to be in charge of the village?
他们烧死她
They burned her
是因为怕她说出真♥相♥
because they feared she spoke the truth.
神不会忽略这些事
God doesn't lose sight of those things.
就算祂真的忽略了
And even if he did...
我绝对不会
I never will.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
巴巴沃斯
Baba Voss?
发生什么了
What happened?
跟我说实话
Only the truth.
坐下 亲爱的
Sit down, my love.
为什么
Why?
因为杰拉马瑞尔来过了
Because Jerlamarel... happened.
它说我们会在折木的尽头找到她
It says we'll find her at the end of the fallen trunk.
我只听过那些故事
I've only ever heard stories.
我都不知道村子里
I didn't even know that we had a Shadow
有个暗影生活在我们之中
living among us in the village.
所以才叫暗影 没人知道他们是谁
Oh, that's why Shadows are Shadows. No one knows who they are.
但是艾肯尼总会有一个暗影
But the Alkenny have always had a Shadow.
我在祭坛上给她留了一张字条
I left a note on the altar for her,
我再去的时候就不见了
and when I came back, it was gone.
她会来的
She will be here.
你要怎么知道它来了
And how will you know when it arrives?
我不知道 我从来没这样做过
I don't know. I've never done this before.
我猜她会让我们知道她来了
I presume she will make herself known to us.
你为什么一直说"她"
Why do you keep saying "she"?
因为暗影肯定是女人 男人太笨拙
Because Shadows are always women. Men are too clumsy.
那你觉得会是谁
So who do you think it is, then?
可能是每天都会和我们交谈的人
Somebody we probably talk to every day.
是个有能力隐藏身体的人
Somebody with the power to hide her body.
没人能同时在又不在
No one can both be and then not be all at once.
只有其他人动她才会动
She moves only when others move.
就连阿尤拉也听不见她
Even Ayuras can't hear her.
她心中无思 就连先知也感知不到她
She purges herself of thought. Even presages can't sense her.
她在另一个空间 无法察觉
She's in another place, undetectable.
就连狗都以为她们是石头
Even dogs think they're stone.
她来了
She is here.
暗影 你好
Shadow... I greet you.
暗影 我需要你跟踪一个人 村里的人
Shadow, I need you to shadow someone, someone in the village,
把你听到的一切都告诉我
and report everything you hear.
你不顺从的话 她不会回应
She will not respond unless you submit.
别动
Stand still!
暗影 你能满足我的请求吗
Shadow, will you do as I ask?
是同意的意思吗
Is that a yes?
两声是"是" 一声是"不" 对吗
Two for "yes," one for "no"? Yes?
暗影 那个人就是帕丽丝
Shadow, the person is Paris.
我们认为她是女巫 我们需要证据
We believe she is a witch. We need proof.
你能跟踪女巫吗
Can you shadow a witch?
暗影 你能跟踪女巫吗
Shadow, can you shadow a witch?
我们怎么报答你
And how shall we pay you?
暗影
Shadow?
他说"新世界"
"A new world," he said?
也许开启新世界后 旧的就会被毁掉
Perhaps in making a new world, the old will be destroyed.
只是个箱子而已 亲爱的
It's just a box, my love.
这是什么
What is it?
是给孩子的 也许是个玩具
It's for the children. Perhaps it is a toy.
不 这有寓意
No. It will have a meaning.
他做的所有事都有寓意
Everything he does has a meaning.
其中的深意我们永远都参不透
Meaning of which I can never understand.
我擅长照顾人 不擅长理解人
I'm good for caring, not good for understanding.
巴巴沃斯 我肯定会选择能照顾我的男人
Baba Voss, I would always choose a man who can care of me
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表