剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
去庆典要走好几天
The festival's a few days' walk.
可风 我们会看到外面的世界
Kofun. We're going to see the world.
都听好
Behold!
我们将巫师带到这里来烧死
We have brought witches to burn.
猎巫者没能找到我们 但他的信息已经传开了
The Witchfinder has missed us, but his message has traveled.
可风在哪儿
Where's Kofun?
救命啊 哈妮瓦
Help! Haniwa!
我还活着 沿着路走
可风写下了一条消息
Kofun has written a message.
你是怎么认识那些字的
How do you know those words?
是箱子里的知识 妈妈
It's knowledge from the box, Mama.
我们打开了 学会了读和写
We opened it. We have learned to read and write.
我们把他留下的书全都读完了
And we read all the books he left behind.
这是你的儿子
Your boy!
一条消息
A message.
它会顺着溪流飘过数十个村庄
It will flow downstream through a dozen different valleys.
阳冢来消息了 陛下
News from the Sun Grave, Your Majesty.
一切还没结束
It's not over.
他们终于要来抓走这些巫师了
They have come for the witches at last!
在我们来这里之前
Before we came here,
我们本来有机会把巫师交出去
we had a chance to give the witches up,
但他们用巫术迷惑了你们
but they enchanted you all.
现在就是你们悔过的机会
Now is your moment to repent.
把他们从我们身边赶走
Let us rid ourselves of them!
我们如今面临的危险 都要怪他们
They are the ones to blame for the danger we are facing today,
他们必须为此受到惩罚
and they must answer for it!
众所周知
Everyone knows
一直以来你们才是我们真正的敌人
that you have been our true enemy this whole time!
拦住他们 别让他们跑了
Hold them! Don't let them go!
不要让他们离开
Do not let them leave!
我们要用他们作为筹码来换取活命的机会
We will use them as a bargain for our lives.
我制住他了 我制住他了
I have him! I have him!
退后
Stand back!
巫师用刀抵着我的喉咙
The witch has me by the throat!
我们必须马上离开
We have to leave now.
带他们去河边 去河边
Get them to the river. To the river.
-让恶魔们走 -阿尔卡
- Let the devils pass! - Arca!
我们很快就能除掉他们
We'll be rid of them soon enough!
玛特尔
Matal!
快走
Go.
跟他们一起走 离开吧
Go with them. Live.
我爱你
I love you.
玛特尔
Matal.
她干什么
What is she doing?
博
Bow?
我要跟你们一起走
I'm coming with you.
跟我走 快跟上
Come with me! Follow!
可风
Kofun.
我对你没有用处
You have no use for me.
放我走吧
Let me go.
他应该死
He deserves to die.
不
No.
如果我真的是恶魔 我会很乐意杀了你
If I were a devil for real, I would take great pleasure.
但我们不是那种部落
But we're not that kind of tribe.
我是塔玛奇俊
I am Tamacti Jun.
凯恩女王麾下的猎巫将军
Witchfinder General for Queen Kane
也是帕岩的神圣守护者
and the Holy Guardians of the Payan.
猎巫者大人 您终于来救我们了
At last, Witchfinder, you have come to save us.
跪下
On your knees.
什么
What?
所有人都跪下
All of you.
要想活命
For your lives...
把杰拉马瑞尔的孩子交出来
give up the children of Jerlamarel.
我们艾肯尼人是良善之人
We Alkenny are good people.
安分守己
Quiet people.
求您了
Please...
猎巫者大人 求您了
Witchfinder, please.
巫师们都已经走了
The witches are gone.
在被证明不是前
Until proven otherwise...
你们都是巫师
you're all witches.
神圣守护者
Holy Guardian!
我是盖瑟拜克斯
This is Gether Bax!
那些巫师都逃走了
The witches, they've run!
请跟我来
Follow me!
等等 这是条死路
Wait. It's a dead end.
不 孩子 我们从这里下去
No, my boy. This is where we descend.
快看
Look.
爸
Dad.
这是你做的吗 就你一个人
You did this? Alone?
杰拉马瑞尔能做到的 我也可以 只是做得更大
Anything Jerlamarel can do, I can do, only bigger.
是什么东西 我们下面有什么
What is it? What's below us?
是自♥由♥ 妈妈
Freedom, Mama.
爸爸造了条船
Dad built a boat.
儿子
Son.
你是什么时候造的这个船
When did you do this?
一有时间就来弄
When I could.
你会很惊讶在你每天早上睁眼前
You'd be surprised how much you can accomplish
就能完成多少事
before your eyes even get open in the morning.
为什么
Why?
跟你们一样 我也希望这一天永远不会到来
Like you, I hoped this day would never come.
但你已经提前做好了准备
But you prepared for it?
是的 没错
Yes, I did.
因为这个准备 我们将能活着见到明天的太阳
And because of it, we will live to see tomorrow.
逃走的那些人里...
The ones that fled...
其中有一个是建造师吗
was one of them a builder?
是的 技术非常高超的一个
Yes. Yes, a very skilled one.
过河
Cross.
-爸 -我知道 我能听见
- Dad. - Shh. I know. I can hear them.
把我的剑给我
Give me my sword.
他们就在前方 两岸都有
They are ahead. Both sides.
我们无声地穿过去
We travel silently.
我们无声地穿过去
We travel silently.
我一直在寻找你...
I have been looking for you...
找了一辈子了
for a lifetime.
你出生的时候 我也在
I was there when you were born.
我听到过你最初的啼哭
I heard your first cries.
从那以后
And ever since,
我倾尽一生 试图再次寻找到你
I have devoted my life to finding you again.
我杀了那么多人 才终于找到你们
I have laid waste to so many lives to reach you.
现在...
And now...
接下来要怎样
what next?
附近 有一个全是你们同族的村子
Nearby, there's a village filled with your kinsmen
都跪在地上 乞求我的宽恕
all on their knees begging for my forgiveness.
或许你可以换回他们一条命
Perhaps you can purchase it for them.
说话
Speak.
让我听听你的声音
Let me hear the sound of your voices
自你出生时的啼哭之后 我可再没听到过了
for the first time since they were newborn wails.
自报身份吧
Announce yourselves.
让我护送你去见你的女王
And let me escort you to meet your queen.
照做的话
Do it...
村民们就能活下来
and the village lives.
不配合是吗
No?
救命啊
Help!
不要
No!
-巴巴 -玛格拉
- Baba! - Maghra.
等等 妈妈
Wait, Mama.
不要
No!
妈妈
Mom!
快走
Go!
阿尔卡
Arca!
下流有什么
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表