剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
我一直在寻找你
I have been looking for you.
自报身份吧 这样村民们就能活下来
Announce yourselves and the village lives.
巫师们逃走了
The witches have escaped.
是杰拉马瑞尔留下的信息
A message from Jerlamarel.
是用眼睛才能看到的信息
It is a message for eyes.
"我亲爱的孩子们
"My dear children,
河流是你们回到我身边的漫长旅途的第一步"
the river is the first step of your long journey back to me."
我有东西不见了
I'm missing something.
对我来说很重要的东西 我们必须找到
Something very important to me. We have to get it back.
我想我知道是谁拿了我们的东西 你看
I think I know who took our things. Look.
有一些关于你的新传闻
There are new whispers about you.
是谁在传 安夫人 还是杜恩大人
Who whispers? Lady An? Lord Dune?
她的死不能有挣扎的痕迹
Her death must involve no struggle.
不能有人为证据
No evidence of human hand.
我决定不为这座城市而死
I've decided I won't die for this city.
这座城市会为我而死
This city will die for me.
杰拉马瑞尔 你没有来找我
Jerlamarel, you did not come for me.
所以我来找你了
So I am coming to you.
终于找到你了
There you are.
瞧瞧发生了什么
Look what happened.
瞧瞧我♥干♥了什么
Look what I did.
现在你的故事结束了
Your story is over now.
关于你的一切 我亲手终结了
All of you... I ended it.
但我的故事才刚刚开始
But mine is just beginning.
再见 父亲
Goodbye, Father.
我一直都很爱你
I always loved you...
哪怕你从未爱过我
even if you never did me.
快走吧 女王陛下
Please, my queen.
神抛弃了我们
God has abandoned us!
我们是帕岩子民
We are Payan.
我们是神圣的 我们是天选...
We are holy. We are chosen--
快走 小家伙
Come on, boy.
好了 真乖
Okay. Good boy.
猛兽沉睡太久了
The beast has slept for too long.
现在它醒来了
And now it is awake.
一切都在我们前方
Everything is ahead of us...
一切重要的东西都在前方
everything that matters.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我做了什么
What have I done?
你给了我一点独处的时间
You gave me some time alone.
抗拒了逼问答案的冲动
Resisted the urge to push for answers
哪怕你明知我无法给出答案
you know I can't give.
你父亲给你的某个小饰品能有多重要
What could be so important about some trinkets your father gave you
以至于你宁愿拿你孩子和丈夫的命去冒险
that you would risk your children's lives, your husband's life...
也要寻回那东西
just to retrieve it?
我敢肯定 如果关于你已经透露了
I'm sure if there were more to that story
故事的更多隐秘
than you've already divulged,
你也会先告诉他们 再告诉我
you would've told them before you would tell me.
不过 我想说...
I will say, though...
还有另外一个问题
there is a different question...
刚刚过去的片刻时间里
I have spent the last little while...
我的大脑始终无法抑制想问的冲动
unable to silence in my mind.
是什么问题
What question is that?
你出现在我们的生命里的那天
The day you arrived in our lives...
你还记得杰拉马瑞尔在离开前
do you remember the last thing
对我说的最后一句话是什么吗
Jerlamarel said to me as he left?
我不记得
I don't.
他说 "要小心点"
He said, "Be careful."
在那一刻 以及此后的每一刻
In that moment, and in every moment since,
我都以为他的意思是
I assumed he meant...
"要小心照顾我爱的这个女人
"Be careful with this woman I love,
小心照顾她即将生育的孩子"
with the children she's soon to bear."
他留下的话对我来说如同磐石
His words have been like a rock to me...
坚不可摧 让我多年来一直牢牢记挂着
something solid to hang on to all these years.
但自从我们离开瀑布 踏上这条河流逃亡
But with all that has changed since we left the waterfall
有太多东西都改变了
and set off up this river...
我开始琢磨 我是否误解了他的意思
I wonder if I misunderstood what he meant.
他还能是什么意思
What else could he have meant?
你的丈夫和孩子们
Now your husband and children,
手无寸铁地步入巨大的危险中
they have walked unarmed into grave danger
一切只因为你的要求
because you said so.
他们几乎没有迟疑
They hardly hesitated.
你也没有
Nor did you.
我感觉到 自从我们踏上这段旅程
I feel something growing in you
往上游进发后 你的体内有什么东西在疯长
since we started upriver on this journey.
隐藏在你的声音 你的行事方式里 玛格拉
Something in your voice, in your way, Maghra.
非常可怕的东西
Something formidable.
非常黑暗的东西
Something dark.
我还是那个你认识了几乎一辈子的人
I am the same person you've known for almost a lifetime.
我理解你的困惑 我也容忍♥你的好奇心
I understand your confusion, and I tolerate your curiosity.
但请不要暗示
But please do not suggest
我丈夫和孩子陷入巨大的危险
that my husband or my children are in grave danger
是因为我有邪恶的动机
because of my sinister motives.
或者我不关心他们的死活
Or that I am indifferent to their welfare.
握住我的手
Hold my hand.
跟我一起祈祷
Pray with me...
祈祷他们都能平安无恙地回来
that they'll all come back safe and unharmed.
这些可能是踩踏出来的路
These might be tracks here.
哪里
Where?
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
你们听到了什么
What do you hear?
什么都没有
Nothing.
我听到哼唱声
I hear humming.
没错
Yes.
有一群人 他们都在哼唱
A bunch of people, and they're humming.
从那个方向过来
Coming from that way.
哼唱 谁在哼唱
Humming? Who's humming?
哼唱
Humming.
这是什么
What is this?
奥派罗族 拾荒者
Opayol. Scavengers.
下面根本没人 看上去像是废弃了
There's no one down there. It looks deserted.
并没有
It isn't.
他们晚上出来活动 白天躲着睡觉
They're about by night, and they sleep by day.
就是他们拿走了我们的东西
They're the ones who took our things.
他们绝对就在下面
They're most definitely down there.
但我不知道具体有多少人
What I can't say is how many men.
我猜他们的人数比我们多得多
I'm guessing there's a lot more of them than there are of us.
-那是自然 -我们不能回去
- Easily. - We're not turning back.
我猜他们的武器也比我们多得多
I'm also guessing they're a lot less unarmed than we are.
不管你♥妈♥的♥东西有多重要
Whatever the significance of your mother's possessions,
我相信她肯定不会希望你们任何一个为此丧命
I am certain she would not want either of you dead over it.
我同意
Me too.
但我可以悄悄潜入再出来
But I can get in and out of there
完全不被他们察觉
without them even knowing I was there.
任何人都不准单独行动
No one's going anywhere alone.
我必须单独行动
I have to go alone.
那样我才最不可能被抓到
I'm least likely to get caught that way.
我可以偷偷溜进溜出
I can slip in and out.
你自己也说了 大白天他们很可能在睡觉
You said so yourself, they're probably asleep.
但只要你吵醒一个 其他人也很快会聚过来
But if you wake one of 'em, the other ones will come out quickly.
那我就避开他们
Then I'll avoid them.
妈妈心里清楚要找到那东西会有多困难
Mama knew how difficult it would be to find this,
但她还是请求我们这么做
and she's asked us anyway.
难道我们不信任她能够明白这意味着什么吗
Are we saying that we don't trust her to understand what that means?
还是说我们认为
Are we saying we think
她无法做出那样的决定
she's incapable of making that kind of decision?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你们两个都在这里
You're both right here.
如果我需要帮助 我会大喊
I'll call out if I need help.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表