剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
What lies downriver?
我们能继续追吗
Can we pursue?
我被刺穿了
I've been run through.
前方有什么
What lies ahead?
或许能饶你一命
Perhaps you can be saved.
宽阔的水域 都是深水区
Open waters, deep water.
他们会漂得很快
They'll move quickly.
你肯定追不上他们
You will not be able to catch them.
救救我
Help me.
好了 这样应该能给你节省点时间
There. That should save you some time.
回村庄去 把他们全杀光
Return to the village. Kill them all.
信使
Herald.
传消息给凯恩女王
Message for Queen Kane.
就说巫师们逃走了
The witches have escaped.
塔玛奇俊传消息回来了
Tamacti Jun sends news.
他找到那些巫师了吗
Did he locate the witches?
是的 但他们暂时逃走了
Yes. But, for the moment, they escaped him.
他们又从他手中逃脱了吗
They escaped him again?
-怎么逃的 -他没说
- How? - He doesn't say.
那我们只能猜测或臆想了
So we must guess, or invent for ourselves.
安夫人
Lady An,
当神之火焰灼烧我们时
when the God Flame burns our skin,
你会怪罪神还是你自己
do you blame God or yourself?
都不会怪 女王陛下
Neither one, my queen.
我会怪我的女仆没有给我遮挡
I blame my maid for not shading me.
永远不能怪罪神 没人怪罪您
Gods are not blamed. No one is blaming you.
但这个消息或许意味着塔玛奇俊该回来了
But perhaps this news means Tamacti Jun should return home.
不不不
No. No, no, no.
但要承担追捕任务
But to undertake such a journey,
塔玛奇俊需要更多的士兵
Tamacti Jun will need more soldiers.
陛下 求您了...
Majesty, please--
再多派些去 全部派过去
Send more. Send all of them.
他们是父亲和母亲
These are fathers and mothers,
丈夫和妻子
husbands and wives,
女儿和儿子
daughters and sons.
他们的家人已经承受够多他们不在的苦难了
Their families have suffered their absences.
他们已经厌倦了这种 没有结果的远征
They are tired of this... fruitless crusade.
他们无法理解
It's beyond their understanding.
神圣机器也不堪重负 陛下
The holy machines are groaning too, Your Majesty.
众神自身也无法理解
The gods themselves do not understand this.
难道你还能听懂众神说的话了不成
But you understand what the gods are saying?
是的 他们在说"够了"
Yes! They are saying "Enough!"
够了
Enough!
瞧啊
There...
我们的古代《宪法》里规定了
in our ancient constitution.
"君王将统领议会
"And the monarch shall rule the parliament,
至死方休"
and the monarch shall rule until death."
我没感觉不适
I'm not feeling unwell.
陛下 帕岩人♥民♥都这么说
Majesty, here is what the people of Payan say.
即使你把他们当祈祷垫践踏
As you fuck them like prayer mats.
事情摆在眼前 您花了二三十年时间追捕巫师
Plainly, simply, you have chased the witches for a generation.
却未曾寻到过一个
Yet none has been found.
您牺牲了我们的军队
You have sacrificed our army,
掏空了我们的宝库
emptied our treasure houses.
仍然无法证明有邪恶力量存在
Still there is no proof of evil power.
只有...
Just...
一个您爱过的男人离开了您
a man you once loved who ran away from you.
人♥民♥都说我们是一个
They say we are a nation governed
被破碎之心统治的国度
by a broken heart.
这是杰拉马瑞尔留下的信息
A message from Jerlamarel.
等孩子们准备好抛下我们时
A message to present to the children
就转交给他们
once they were ready to leave us behind.
是用眼睛才能看到的信息
It is a message for eyes.
杰拉马瑞尔还留下更多"惊喜"
More surprises from Jerlamarel?
我向他保证过
I gave him my word.
我会等到他们完全准备好 才交给他们
I would present it no sooner than when they were ready for it.
这是他给我的最后一条信息
It's the last of my messages from him.
我对他最后的承诺
Last of my promises to him.
确定吗
Are we sure?
确定
Yes, we are.
念吧
Go ahead.
"我亲爱的孩子们
"My dear children...
河流只是开始
the river is the beginning.
你们回到我身边的漫长旅途的第一步
The first step of your long journey back to me.
沿着河流到薰衣草地
Follow the river to the lavender.
薰衣草大道"
The great lavender road."
薰衣草大道是真实存在的
The lavender road is real.
"然后沿着薰衣草大道走到觉悟大宅
"Then follow the lavender road to the House of Enlightenment.
我将在那里建立新王国
There, I will build a new kingdom.
那会成为这阴暗世界里的一道耀眼光芒
A bright shining light in a world of darkness.
有一天 你们将来到我身边 知我所知
And one day, you will come to me and know what I know.
并将这知识
And carry this knowledge
传递到地球最黑暗的角落"
forward to the darkest corners of the earth."
-"有眼能视之人必须跟随我" -"...必须跟随我"
- "Those with eyes to see must follow me." - "...see must follow me."
所以我们就沿着河前进吗 要走多远
So, what? We just follow the river? For how long?
他会留下标记给我们
He'll leave us signs.
-我们能到达目的地 -真的吗
- We'll make it. - Will we?
我们还有别的选择吗
What other choice do we have?
我们有选择
We have a choice.
听我说
Listen to me.
看着我
Look at me.
旅途越长
The longer the journey,
其挑战越巨大
the more profound its challenges,
对遭遇者的影响则越深远
the more it changes all who endure it.
像这样的旅途
A journey like this one...
我们之中能活下来的人
Those of us who could survive it,
我担心在路途结束后
I fear, would emerge on the other end of it
会变得面目全非
unrecognizable to each other.
如果我们变得连自己都不认识自己了
What kind of answers will the House of Enlightenment provide
觉悟大宅又会给我们何种答案
to any of us if we no longer recognize ourselves?
无论投票结果如何 我都会遵守
I will abide to whatever our vote decides,
但你们得听好了
but you must hear this.
我们可以选择继续过现在的生活
We have a choice to live as we are.
我们可以和猎巫者拉开些距离
We can gain some distance on the Witchfinder,
但此时他一定正继续追捕我们
who most certainly continues his pursuit as we speak.
我们也能迁移到远离他势力范围的天涯海角
And we can move far away from anywhere he might track us...
过着简单 宁静的生活
and live our lives simply, and quietly,
永不分离
and together.
妈妈
Mama,
我不知道我能否认识到真实的自己
I don't know that I can ever know who I really am
除非我知道我的出身
until I know where I came from.
而想确定这一点 就必须找到杰拉马瑞尔
And I can't know that until I know Jerlamarel.
你呢
And you?
我不认为我注定当一个躲避世界的人
I don't think I'm meant to be someone who hides from the world.
我不认为我想当一个无视真♥相♥的人
I don't think I want to be someone who ignores the truth
就因为我害怕真♥相♥也许残忍♥
because I'm afraid of what it might mean.
我知道了
I see.
我们开始投票吗
Shall we take the vote?
支持离开河流去找庇护所的人请投票
All those in favor of leaving the river and finding shelter.
支持跟随杰拉马瑞尔脚步的人请投票
All those in favor of following the trail of Jerlamarel.
还有一个人未投票
There's still one vote left to be cast.
-不 -我们是一个部族 哈妮瓦
- No. - We are one tribe, Haniwa.
我们才是一个部族
We are one tribe.
我们
We.
从一开始就一起经历了一切的人
The ones who have been in this together from the beginning.
我同意帕丽丝
I agree with Paris.
现在我们是仅存的艾肯尼人
Right now we are all that remain of the Alkenny,
博莱昂也是
and Bow Lion shares that connection.
艾肯尼人为了自保 宁愿把我们
The Alkenny were willing to hand us over to the Witchfinder
交给猎巫者
in order to save themselves.
他们只是做了该做的事
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表